Are people really attracted to people who look like them? didnt believe this at first but then i saw ajit pais wife

are people really attracted to people who look like them? didnt believe this at first but then i saw ajit pais wife

I have a strong belief in phenotype match theory

kek

just fuck my freedom, pham

women are attracted to power

Yes. I'm only attracted to women with weak chins and jawlines, droopy faces, and bad teeth.

It's not that people are attracted to people on their level, it's just the best they can get

Similarities are the key. Chad and Stacy are pretty similar, although there are obvious gender differences.

Jesus Christ they're ugly

Some people are.
Some people aren't.

The giant reeses mug is the only way to slay pussy

>live entire life being made fun of because your ugly as fuck
>spend entire life dedicated to stopping the free communication of people so they won't call you ugly anymore
Kek it all makes sense now

Pai did nothing wrong

Like most of Veeky Forums, I'm attracted to virgins

this. the Pieman did nothing wrong

Most of the couples i see resemble each other for some reason, kind of fucked up

definitely some truth to this but i'd wager it depends on the people too. My gf and I are both pretty pale and have black hair and semi similar features. People think we're siblings

Race mixing has its benefits with that the kid may get better improved genetics. Honestly only reason I don’t mind having a non white wife.

because phenotype hints at genotype and nature naturally wants you to preserve your genetics

He is there to PROMOTE free communications and save it from the evil corrupt lying democrats

My ideal girl would basically be a female version of me

Ajit: Harvard Undergrad, UChicago Law JD, made 160k salary straight out of school, Head of Federal agency, likely 7-figure net worth

You: Post on a chinese cartoon board

hmm I wonder why she's attracted to him

>ending net neutrality will promote free communication

0/10

>do people really want children who are going to look like they are actually their children?

Idk OP

Again, people of similar looks levels can only get with each other necause thats the best they can get

A 4/10 guy dates 4/10 girls because that's the only type of girl willing to date him, he's not attracted to them more than to 9/10 stacies

If he's such a catch why is he with such an ugly cunt? I have unemployed friends with better looking gfs than that.

Didn't say he was a catch. He doesn't have much in the way of looks but his credentials, pedigree and income compensate for his face to some extent, which saves him from inceldom.

And also his wife is a doctor, not some random skank who hooks up with unemployed losers.

>A 4/10 guy dates 4/10 girls
False.

A 6/10 guy dates 5/10 girls
A 5/10 guy dates 4/10 girls
A 4/10 guy dates no one

It's called assortative mating. Elites only marry elites; plebs marry plebs. Looks are a secondary consideration.

They
Both look like horses

why do i like qt models girl when im nothing but a facelet?

/thread

How is your wife's kid user?

hello ajit pai. who asked why she is attracted to him? i only asked if its true that people who look similar are attracted to each other. you should learn reading before having an autistic meltdown