Tips for quitting? just ran out, can either make a trip to the market or start recovery

tips for quitting? just ran out, can either make a trip to the market or start recovery

1. Use nicotine gum
2. Quit all at once
3. Get your wife/gf/mother to nag you by making her part of the quitting process

Just quit. It's that simple. I smoked for 5 years. One day I decided to quit, and I did. Smoking is retarded. You're paying a huge conglomerate to destroy your health and slowly kill you. Also, you smell like shit to any non smoker.

3 weeks here. its the second time i stopped smoking (lasted 3 years last time) in my opinion the best way is to quit cold turkey and realize after the first 2-3 days every craving you feel is just psychological

Try cigars

Start vaping. It's cooler anyway

buy the juul

i just stopped. i worked abroad and smoked when i gave up smoking weed. when i went back to my country i just never smoked. had one last one at the airport and that was that. got off the plane a non-smoker. didn't miss it, didn't think about it. i had smoked for about 5 years, smoked weed for about 10 before that.

Cold turkey. Unless you’re a pussy

Allan Carr's easyway.. Google the pdf

Literally just stop, fucking idiot

Stop thinking about it

You are done. If you start reasoning, or thinking about smoking, go right back to "no." You're just done. No more thought required.

this, if you don't buy anymore smokes, you won't have anything to smoke, get your friends involved if you're social group smokes, tell them if you ask them for a cig that they shouldn't give it to you

vape

Jej sure it is bud

First day without smoning bud

some days i wish i kept smoking and quit through that, vaping still has it's downsides;

- it's no more socially acceptable to blow clouds around people
- you still will have periods where you can't vape for a few hours and feel the withdrawals
- quitting feels less important because there's not much physical or smell downsides to vaping
- you can do it in your house, creating more associations with the drug and habit than you did smoking analogs

i don't recommend vaping to anyone for these reasons, you should just quit cigs

Today is my first day without a cig in a couple days. Got a vape at first to get off them, but that's just as bad. Bought a couple packs after it broke, but only been smoking 2-4 a day. I think it's finally time to get off the damn things.

2-4 a day is how I started smoking again, it won't stay a couple

bump

not really, its not just nicotene that is addictive, cigs have other shit in there to keep you hooked.

At least with vaping you take out a lot of the shit.

I dont smoke anymore, but I vaped for 1 month after cigs and it made cold turkey easy as fuck. 1 year clean

What helped me through was the mantra "just get through today... maybe ill have one tomorrow"

Every day is a new day, and just focus on not smoking today.

Everyday.

>realize your addiction is unhealthy
>once you rationalize that something is unhealthy or harming you it becomes more viable for your brain to release the need of that thing because of self preservation instincts
>keep using that mindset that it's not good for you plus high willpower to push through withdrawals. set goals like just for a week
>after a week see how much you want one. if you want one, smoke one. just one. increase time in between smokes
>continue until you dont want one anymore
thats what I did with quitting weed and cigs. pretty e z especially cigs

Take this shit to /adv/ faggot. This is Veeky Forums

Vaping helped me quit. I smoked for 7 years and now I’ve pretty much completely lost interest in vaping and smoking.