patreon.com/user?u=33377...
wilwheaton.net/2017/01/a-recipe-for-reasonably-good-beef-stew/
livestrong.com/article/17876-soy-protein-vs.-whey-protein/
youtube.com/watch?v=w3Wt7mhJRwQ&t=148s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224:
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595:
foodnavigator.com/Article/2009/06/30/Review-finds-no-effect-of-soy-on-testosterone
data.nal.usda.gov/system/files/Isoflav_R2-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, not unless you eat large amounts everyday.

GLUG GLUG GLUG
MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME SOY
MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY! MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

Is soy sweet or something? Never had a heavy soy product to know

youtu.be/1Z8OL0NUU0A

Quantities hav nothing to do with it.

I'm no high test alpha or anything but seeing grown men act like this disgusts me

I think one is allowed to have 3 servings of tofu across 3 years

>Buy vegan protein powder here (get 5% off)
>Donate & show your support of my efforts via Patreon: patreon.com/user?u=33377...
>Get Your Vegan Protein Shake Recipes FREE Today!
rly makes me think

Depends on the brand, some soy milk is artificially sweetened

no and never will, it will raise your estrogen levels if you eat ridiculously high amounts of it everyday, i drink soy whey protein for 3 years (much cheaper where i'm from) and eat soy sometimes and my estrogen levels are actually lower than it should

Well of course, tofu is a special solid meal, average days gonna get dat dere soymilk + soylent combo

It's not that it decreases testosterone, it's that it acts like estrogen on the body.

>it gives you tits because estrogen
>it's not like it decreases testosterone

u gotta go ham on the soy to get even a slight effect

I love when PJW talks about anything that isn't politics so other people can dunk on him

His video on popular culture that got destroyed by Fantano was the best

Does steak lower test too? Wil Wheaton eats it

wilwheaton.net/2017/01/a-recipe-for-reasonably-good-beef-stew/

You can have high estrogen and high testosterone at the same time.

Almost everyone eats beef, almost everyone is not as big a pussy as Wil Wheaton.
Almost no one eats large amounts of tofu and soy milk regularly, almost no one is as big a pussy as Wil Wheaton.

Not b8 but does soy sauce contain soy?

Most people who eat beef are huge numale pussies or fat beta retards

It's not as straightforward as all that.

It decreases expression of androgen receptors. The testes flood the body with extra testosterone to compensate, but it doesn't really improve anything because the receptors are gone.

Test is lower in people who lift because test is needed to activate mtor.

In any case, whey is superior to soy for muscle growth.

livestrong.com/article/17876-soy-protein-vs.-whey-protein/

Motherfucker.

People like him should be put into a huge barrel full of cats and rolled around town's market.

Can any Veeky Forums or /pol/ fags chime in if Japan prior to being nuked were fierce warriors? They had samurais and shit and i'm sure all they eat out there is soy foods.

>Oda and Mori's lord-vassal relationship was thought to have followed the nanshoku tradition - an intimate relationship - and was widely admired in Japan for its strength(vry progressive).
>In nanshoku literature of the Edo period, it was widely understood that Oda and Mori had a sexual relationship that was commonly found in those times.
This is regarding two men fucking eachother back in samurai period (1500~1600)

Manfuck and low test aren't exclusive to one another

youtube.com/watch?v=w3Wt7mhJRwQ&t=148s

Accepting homosexuality is alpha, just look at the greeks. Only insecure betas, like christ-cucks and mudslim pedos, are against homos.

These are the studies I have come across on this subject that are of the highest quality:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224:

>"MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S):
Fifteen placebo-controlled treatment groups with baseline and ending measures were analyzed. In addition, 32 reports involving 36 treatment groups were assessed in simpler models to ascertain the results.
RESULT(S):
No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.
CONCLUSION(S):
The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men."

cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179:

>"There was a significant difference between the two groups in terms of changes in serum estrone concentrations, which tended to decrease in the soy-supplemented group and increase in the control group over time. None of the other hormones measured (estradiol, total and free-testosterone, or sex hormone-binding globulin) showed any statistical difference between the two groups in terms of patterns of change."

CONT.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776:

>"Healthy volunteers took a supplement containing 40 mg of isoflavones daily for 2 months and donated blood and semen samples monthly for 2 months before and 4 months after supplementation. Semen samples were analysed for ejaculate volume, sperm concentration, total sperm count, motility and morphology. Blood samples were analysed for sex hormone and gonadotrophin levels and phytoestrogen concentrations, and testicular volume was measured using an orchidometer. The phytoestrogen supplement increased plasma genistein and daidzein concentrations to approx. 1 microM and 0.5 microM respectively; yet, there was no observable effect on endocrine measurements, testicular volume or semen parameters over the study period. This is the first study to examine the effects of a phytoestrogen supplement on reproductive health in males. We conclude that the phytoestrogen dose consumed had no effect on semen quality."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595:

>"Only three intervention studies reported hormonal effects of soy isoflavones in men. These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality."

This article explains the first reviex quite well and puts forward criticism to the poor quality of studies showing effect: foodnavigator.com/Article/2009/06/30/Review-finds-no-effect-of-soy-on-testosterone

100g of tofu for example has between ~9-30mg isoflavones, this amount has never been shown to have any effect and as we see in the third study no effect was observed at a daily 40mg isoflavone consumption for 2 months.

Soymilk only has between 0.7-10mg/100g so no worries there either.

Here you can see isoflavone content of different foods: data.nal.usda.gov/system/files/Isoflav_R2-1.pdf

No point in listen to shills and carefully doctored million dollar messages. Just look at the world and realize everyone drinking lots of soylent are pretty much transfags. Look at all successful lifters and you'll find and exactly zero soyboys.

>Look at all successful lifters and you'll find and exactly zero soyboys.

?

Wil Wheaton is such a faggot. If you are a fan of his work and are not autistic you have a serious problem.

Dude, built his muscle from decades of meat eating and heavy as fuck gear abuse.
Since he's gone vegan his lifts have went into the shitter inspite of his increased gear abuse.

Only thing relevant thing there would be if his lifts went down, but they have went up, that 187.5kg snatch PR is after a year as a vegan.

Have you seen him lately?
He upped the doses of his gear by fucktons.
Dude has literally traded in years of his life to offset a supposedly healthy vegan diet.

yep, just look at the weak pussies who advocate for soy

Obviously I have, that clip is from a week ago. You make all these statements, but you got fuck all to back it up.

Rip soy meme.

Nice research senpai. Every one go home

No thanks. The prevalent anecdotal evidence which you can see on Twitter is enough for me to conclude that Soy consumption in men turns them into pussies.

But you just agreed to his point about this drastic increase in steroid usage.

What aren't you understanding exactly? Because right now you're saying it's cool to kill yourself with steroids if you're a soyboy.

No I did not.

>Test is lower in people who lift because test is needed to activate mtor.

Wait, what?

You've agreed to seeing him recently, which means you understand what he's doing.
Unless you're an idiot, which is kinda where we're heading.

This guy clearly does not have a healthy lifestyle in general though. So long as you hit your macros and exercise properly, I don't see how drinking a cup of soy milk every so often is going to ruin your life.

DEGENERATE!

No, it doesn't. Some studies have suggested that it may if you eat a fuckton of soy, pounds of it every day. But the results are inconclusive. Something isn't fact unless the study can be replicated. The only food that actually decreases testosterone is spearmint.

People just shitpost about it because they have nothing better to do.

user's probably talking about free testosterone, as opposed to total or bonded testosterone. More free testosterone bonds to androgen receptors, meaning less free testosterone in your blood plasma.

>The only food that actually decreases testosterone is spearmint.
Well crap, I actually -liked- spearmint.

This. Why are people so fucking stupid? It's like they don't even have a basic understanding of how the body works or any critical thinking ability

None of the soy milk sold here in the States, at least from what I've tasted, is REAL soy milk. Wish I knew where to get some. I've kinda gotten used to the it, but it's nowhere close to the real stuff. I'm guessing it's all the preservatives, real soy milk turns bad in hours if not refrigerated, and a few days when refrigerated.

>Does Soy decrease testosterone or not?
There's no certainty about it, but probably does. Besides that, and even worse, it contains phytic acid, which will fuck up your protein absorption.

But.
Isolated soy protein (powder) does not contain significant amounts of any of the shit that is supposed to lower your test; and there's 0g of phytic acid. On top of that, it has excellent absorption and great aa profile.