What do you wear to the gym? Do you wear pants or shorts?

What do you wear to the gym? Do you wear pants or shorts?

this and no pants

Shorts usually, on leg days I wear compression pants.

Why?

THOT detected

Shirt like this, chuck Taylor’s, lifting gloves, baseball cap, clip for my phone.

>Cuffed bottoms

I'm guessing you never do cardio?

You got me there. But that pic was just the first result for sweats

Knee sleeves keep rolling off so I decided to try out compression pants. Much better option imo

I'm a guy :)

>he wears Big Dog
alpha Chad

If you arent dressed like a literal homeless person you are an attention whore

Basketball shorts, cuz they're so comfy. Fuck you Boogie, fuck you Veeky Forums.

I wear these, shows my legs/butt/crotch bulge well.

Anyway, that brand is like made for Veeky Forums.

The cheapest comfortable sweatpants Walmart offers and a white tshirt. I'll add a sweatshirt if its cold out.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>old sweatpants or pajama pants
>wifebeater
>hoodie if cold

nigger detected

comfster detected.

ayyy
I got the delts and arm to pull it off, uppity fuckers can go suck a dick

These, an athletic shirt and new balance 247 all grey, shitty hat.

>pajamas
What the fuck Amerimutts. It like you have 56% more chromosomes.

Ive worn the same rotation of t-shirts and shorts since I started lifting a little over a year ago. Seeing my pump progress in my shirts is what keeps me going. I'm lifting until they rip from my gains

how does cuffed bottoms have anything to do with not doing cardio

my bloodied shins

where do you buy that?

I had some shitty gym shorts that rode up whenever I did bench exercises and were thin enough that my dick was constantly poking out whenever I got a squat chub.

I'm legit about to go buy some 10 dollar sweats from fred marshalls right now, shorts are a meme my dudes.

compression tights would be comfy too but I'm a leglet and not exactly keen on showing off how pitiful my gains are.

Because you will boil your legs if you wear these whilst doing intense cardio.

LOOOOOOOOONDOOOOOON

I wear these with compression undies under them

>t shirts I've had since 2012 (Pikachu, Godzilla, punisher, Ghostbusters, etc)
>Sweatpants
Occasionally I wear shorts if I'm 100% sure I'm not going to add deadlifts or power cleans for fun. You'll make a lot more gains if you stop caring about if people are judging you. Scooby did a video on it a while ago and that's one piece of really underrated advice. Lift like no one is watching.

Sincerely, Augustine ~

>Pikachu, Godzilla, punisher, Ghostbusters, etc

are you 13?

I was 13 in 2012. 18 now. The point of my post was that it doesn't matter what it looks like. Just be comfortable with yourself and lift like not one is watching. Other than that, hope you have a nice day and find a comfy shirt to wear to your workout today, user. God bless.

Once again, Augustine ~

whatever kiddo
looks are always important
it's 'dog bless'

Grey sweatpants. Everyday.

basketball shorts

Fucking sweatpants lmao. Nigger what year is it? 1985?

Shorts keep you cooler

Those are H&M sweats

Joggers on bench and back day. Black pajama shorts on squats for comfort and knee sleeve accessibility

>lifting gloves

Fuck you, Augustine.

Where do you guys get comfortable joggers?

my pants recently ripped in groin area after i bulked too much and now im thinking about getting leggings but im not sure

Basketball shorts.

>scott herman shitposting on Veeky Forums

old shorts, shirts and chucks.
if cold enough, shorts over leggings and a hoodie.

Pic related

shirt with pic related on it and shorts. Im over 1/2/3/4 so I dont catch flack but i noticed a skelly staring once.

just got some of these, they're incredible, but you need to wear something over them or else your junk will probably bulge out