I heard that milk actually increases your estrogen levels, but it's also a great source of protein...

I heard that milk actually increases your estrogen levels, but it's also a great source of protein. Same with factory meat. apparently it's also filled with unnatural hormones.

What's the best way to get protein without fucking up your hormones?

Kill and eat a tiger in the jungle

sucking dick. it goes hand in hand with this faggotry thinking that basic household products will turn you into a woman

skimmed milk

>not wanting to fuck up your hormones
I have boulder shoulders, wide back, small waist, wide hips, big juicy ass, giant gyno tits, literally the combination of the best man and woman in one package.

I heard op is a faggot. Must be true.

>tfw full Slaanesh mode

>Pound of Tiger a Day

Tell him

tell him what?

false

He's a test overlord, there's no point comparing him to other people. God tier genetics, he can do GOMAD with full fat milk at 100 years old and still be high T.

Milk is designed for growing cow babies. It's filled with hormones, estrogen included, that baby cows need to develop.

I am not a baby cow, so I don't drink milk.

>Scared to steal high quality resources from a cow.

And meat is designed to move a prey animal, yet we eat it anyway. Eggs are designed to feed fetuses, yet we eat it anyway.

If you drink it regularly your body will start counteracting the hormones. And compared to other things like soy, there's not a huge amount of estrogens in it to begin with.

>vegan detected
Milk, eggs and meat is proven to be way more anabolic than anything else in your regular convenience store.
Just avoid everything premade like sliced ham, sausages, minced meat etc.

Got a source for that?

show pic

milk gives me too much acne

>I-im not a baby cow, I swear!
Yeah right, Im on to you Betsy

The reason milk is full of estrogen is because cows nowadays and pumped with hormones and kept artificially pregnant so they produce more year round.

So yea its probably not the best for a man to be drinking all those hormones, but thats mostly because of modern farming practices than milk itself

>2017
>not drinking almond milk

>nut water

>The reason milk is full of estrogen is because cows nowadays and pumped with hormones and kept artificially pregnant so they produce more year round.

I work on a dairy.

I can confirm that this is bullshit.

>artificially pregnant
Literally, what? What you’re referring to, I assume, is artificial insemination. This basically allows a dairy farmer to get a cow pregnant 60 days after the calf is born instead of waiting for a bull to get her pregnant. The bull will eventually get her pregnant, but it’s difficult to keep records on that cow. With a bull you’re never really sure when the deed was done. So artificial insemination helps pinpoint conception dates. Cows need a certain diet at certain stages of pregnancy (and lactation) so if you know when the cow got pregnant, you can manage her feed needs better

>pumped full of hormones
This is also bullshit. Very few use rBST anymore. The FDA will fuck you up if you use it and don’t report it.And no there aren’t any other hidden hormones being injected. And if you’re worried about it, look on any dairy product and it will say “this product is made from cows not treated with rBST”

Mirin' tiger bros arms. Routine?

3x5 crouching tigers

You worry too much. Enjoy your meat and dairy products and STFU.