Is it possible to invent a new form of exercise? Can we do that?

Is it possible to invent a new form of exercise? Can we do that?

Nah the Tsunami bar already exists

ur mom and I invented a fe last nite lol

Plyomemetics

we invented the barbell fly, we can do anything

testicular curls

Yes. Feel free.

How about one where you hold around a woman while lying in bed?

DB Spins. Hold dumbbells standing with arms hanging down along side body. Spin arms by alternating between pronating and supinating. Recommended 3 x 30 low weight.

Castration?

Screech Sprints user.

that one sounds impossible

that's called a Jefferson deadlift my dude

this is a row

could we implement the blockchain?

well, eric essentially made the bugenhagen deadlift, but he's too humble to call it that

With billions of people existing for thousands of years with various equipment surrounding them, I guess most of the stuff has already been used when training.

We need to grab a modern device, like a smartphone.
And then we flip it with our fingers.
Left flips - 1 set , 10 reps
Right flips - 1 set , 10 reps
Bottom flips - 1 set , 10 reps
Top flips - 1 set , 10 reps

Now when you warmed up. Grab the phone at the edges and while still holding it, jump back and forth so your arms/phone alternate to end up behind you and in front of you.
Do that 500 times, because it's cardio.

When I go to the gym I enjoy finding new ways to use the machines to fuck with people. I'm fairly built, to most normies they'd think I'm a body builder. I use this to my advantage. A week ago I went to the curl machine, turned around, put my ankle under the grip and stood on one leg and did standing hamstring curls. I got so many looks but nobody is gonna say shit cus I'm in the top 5% of guys in this gym. A week later, I walk in, and I see some DYEL doing the same thing with both legs trembling and barely keeping his footing. It makes me laugh so fucking hard. Literally makes my week.

>using a curl machine to do legs
you're like the opposite of dom mazetti

One arm barbell bicep curls

>went to the curl machine, turned around, put my ankle under the grip and stood on one leg and did standing hamstring curls

are gymbros evolving?

what about just planting a barbell in the ground at 90 degree angle to the ground and lifting it up and down like a breaker bar? Is there a name for doing that?