This is it Veeky Forums, manlet reporting in. I'm tired of feeling like a nobody...

This is it Veeky Forums, manlet reporting in. I'm tired of feeling like a nobody. I figured you guys might get a kick out of this, and I guess all I can do is laugh at some jokes. Don't try to get too edgy, that gets boring.

I'm killing myself in 2 days so pick on that and get creative.

Throw some abuse at me Veeky Forums.

I'd kill myself but I'm about to hit a 3pl8 bench soon

>5’6
>fucked over 30 women
>have 81 tinder matches right now

So you’ll never be taller whatever bro quit taking your height so serious

I don't believe you

I feel the same way about being ugly OP
Don't expect any sympathy or people telling you not to kill yourself, most don't care
Wish I could tell you there's hope, but unless you're good looking in this world, don't expect any respect or lasting happiness

Didn't ask for sympathy

This is untrue, being nice to others, being social and confident gets you love back and makes you happy

No time to make shit up, you can keep crying or change your life and better yourself

What are you gonna suggest, lift? I'm already at an enviable state of fitness and physical aesthetic.

Are you sure it doesn't just give everyone else an apparent pass to walk all over you and treat you like trash?

I mean, sure, it works if you're not a manlet, but if you're a manlet, it doesn't work like that.

Don't do it op, plenty of succesful manlets, there are ways to compensate.

Your first step should be to leave this board, short people get mauled over here.

Good luck

At least you won't need to buy as much roap

Gonna suggest that you realise most of society isnt going to care as much as you do. Yes there are people that care but its your complex

Won't I need to buy more cause I'm closer to the ground?

Yeah, but they're still manlets, and it's still their defining feature.

No. Matter. What.

The only people who would care are my parents, who'll just get over it after two months or something.

The way generations keep getting taller and taller, we'll all end up manlets anyway. Even Mexicans and Asians are over 6 feet now

First one that made me laugh

Why are you short? hit the gym fatass

I ain't no fatass, I'm the end goal for people who go to the gym (who actually want a practical body and not just look like clouds).

Don't kill yourself, you need to accept yourself and your life conditions. Look into meditation and/or Buddhism and more importantly you need to find something you enjoy doing and focus on that. If you are seriously considering killing yourself over your height you need top work on your narcissism more than anything else. I have a short friend who is charismatic and easygoing and funny as fuck, you just need to self-improve. Come home:

I really want to kill myself but it would hurt my family too much. just thinking about how badly it would affect them makes me want to cry.

How about you teech me so something to get my fuck wet instead of bragging fgt

That's pussy talk right there my friend. I don't deserve less than anyone else just cause my legs aren't as long, I refuse to live a life where I have to compromise on my aspirations because of it. I'm no cuck.

>Killing yourself over being short
I don't get why short dudes take this so seriously. I'm 6'4 and it's not as great as you think. Especially if you love lifting weights

I never understood how people can get depression or commit suicide. If things ever got that bad that i would seriously consider giving a gun a blowjob, i would sell everything that i have - car, house, furniture, entertainment systems, etc. - get a passport and backpack across the world. There are plenty of jobs out there for backpackers to top up their cash flow and plenty of things out there to experience.

Maybe anyone that is suicidal ITT should seriously consider doing that, who knows what could happen, but it's certainly better than putting yourself in the ground.

refer to > Being invisible to the opposite sex
> Earning less on average
> Having any physical advantage being short brings turned into 'lol manlet talk' or 'Napoleon syndrome'
> Achieving anything and having it being worth jack dick because no one takes you seriously anyway

What's not to love, amirite?

>just travel and see the woooorld brah, that'll fix whats inside

So, you didn't read my post then? Are you literate?

All of that is from a lack of confidence or something else you can change. I have a friend that's 5'5 and gets more girls than me.

Is he blessed with the long dick?

>you need to accept yourself and your life conditions

No, fuck this. Fuck all of that bullshit passive shit speech. I don't want to fucking accept the fact that I can't have a better life because I was born less than others, okay? Is it so hard to understand? I could do all the fucking meditation in the world, but in the end I still won't be able to compete in the big boy league just because I'm not as tall as most other guys. It's a life worth living, or no life at all. And a life where I have to dumb myself down to try and convince me that it's okay to be seen as a lesser human is not a life worth living.

No, just average.

well it seems your not a brainlet so not all is lost

post yourself

Thicc wallet?

Never, I can't afford to ever have my person tied to these kinds of thoughts. Besides, I have friends who browse Veeky Forums

But if you're curious, I'm 5'6. I'm very physically fit, I am white with a significant tan, brown hair, dark brown hair, big nose, and unsymmetrical face. Do with that as you will.

what have you got to lose?

I'm the OP, that wasn't me, I half agree with what you said. It seems a few people here wanted to make a similar thread but preferred to wait for someone else to do it instead.

Since you gonna kys post body, job situation, feels, so that we can try and help you for the better

Then you just need to actually unfuck your head, because that kind of talk doesn't fly in the real world. You are so lucky compared to some 3rd worlders, you know that. Actually think about hoew good you have it compared to some people, then maybe you will realize you have a life worth living and giving back to the Earth you came from. You are not separate from your environment, you are your environment and therefore you can make you and your environment better. Get to it you numbskull! If you really are retarded enough to think that living as a short man isn't worth it, save up for leg lengthening surgery dude. Because if you can't accept your life you might as well make it the way you want it. But you should learn to accept your life as it is, because that will mean you won't be able top ever get past not getting what you want, and when you finally do leg leg lengething surgery, you will find something else that you will want to kill yourself over and the whole cycle will begin again. So learn to unfuck yourself and read some buddhism and acceptance.

Btw you can learn acceptance through any decent spirituality, but learning acceptance with buddhism will give you the least "religious baggage" to carry with you, just in case youa re atheist

>5'6
>getting over anything

But I don't want acceptance, I just want a level playing field, a shot at being considered as much of a man as the town beefcake. I can't picture myself as an old man, or a real man, because all I can think of are guys like Clint Eastwood, and Chris Hemsworth, and Henry Cavill, you get the picture. When I look at my dad, he's just as puny as me, but oh so delusional. I look at people like Prince and see a queer fellow who put on all those shows so he could distract people from his tiny stature, I no longer see the artist for his divine performances. I don't know what has happened to me, but I hate everyday of it.

Felix Argyle is probably taller than you (5'8)

nice trips

Then you are just a bitch and you need to get over yourself. Life is harder than being short. Reread what I said and really think about it. Because your attitude is kinda disgusting, if you change your attitude girls might give you the time of day. Right now you are just being a child.

>Short
>Women truly don’t want short men even tho they might say otherwise
>Can’t procreate and have offspring
>No point in living

As a fellow short guy, I get you

The solution is to never give anyone credit for anything, develop a Napoleon complex or “short man’s syndrome” where you have a superiority complex over everyone. Always ignore height comments and turn depression into anger then channel the anger into something constructive like weight lifting. Nothing pisses off someone taller than them knowing they would lose a fight to a shorter man whose stronger.

Is Felix the king of manlets? Also checked

Sorry, no pics, friends browse Veeky Forums.

> 5'6
> dark brown hair
> white, but with a yellowish southern europoor tan, a lot like our boy Keanu
> can't grow a beard, or mustache
> around 10-12% body fat, don't want much less
> big ass nose
> blunt, brown eyes
> heavy bags under eyes
> skin condition on arms, I keep getting acne like spots
> huge ass hands, and I mean huge, like 25cm handspan

I hope that helps paint the picture

As for job
> unemployed

That feel when white handsome manlet in Latin America living the dream with no issues in life.

I pity First Worlders.

>tfw 5’1” and 810 matches cuz I don’t list my height
I’ve only fucked 3 girls but could probably be Chad if I wasn’t turbomanlet

This is hard to do but hear me out. Whatever you focus on is what you get in life. It's why privileged remain privileged. There are methods to get any user out of this rut and it begins on focusing on what you already have in life, what you CAN accomplish, every positive aspect of your existence.

A book to change your life is Ask and It Is Given.

I used to be scared to lift weights, wouldn't ever talk to anyone. I used to obsess over women. Three years later I'm in school and a personal trainer. Now women obsess over me.

It is literally your mindset and how you control your emotions i.e. emotional intelligence. If you're on a path of purpose rather than a path of defeat then anything you want to happen WILL happen.

>1 - 800 - 273 - 8255
We're all gonna make it

Nah that would probs be Astolfo (5'3)

By Esther and Jerry Hicks?

Yep, good luck.

That's midget tier though, not even manlet at that point.
>He still gets more pussy than me
I need to up my game.

But what if I don't like what I CAN accomplish?

What if at a very basic level I simply do not find it nearly enough to sustain my existence as a human being?

You might be the type that has to crawl their way to success and happiness and there is nothing wrong with that, I did that and still do that. It takes time to build momentum but I'm telling you starting small is the key to training your focus.

Spending time on this board would make you think being a manlet it much worse than it is

When I go outside it gets even worse. Over here you have the chance it's just a meme. Out there? You are less than dog shit.

Have you ever heard of The Secret Teaching of All Ages by Manly P. Hall? Is it anything like that? Is it basically like the law of attraction? Or does it get into how to change yourself to manifest better?

can i have your stuff?

Anecdotally I can say there is some truth to this. I'm 190cm and a lot of women have said they're not interested in short guys. Sometimes they've not taken notice of me until I've stood up and then suddenly show interest when they realise I'm tall. On the flipside it seems like if you earn enough it pretty much covers you

It's a little bit like that but it goes into the processes of managing your emotional state to basically maintain happiness for extended periods of time even under duress.

I'm good at fighting. Heck, I'm really good at fighting, no matter how much taller than me the opponent is (which they always are). 3 Martial arts for a few years and undefeated in sparring so far.

But I don't get the due credit. I'm always just either overcompensating, had luck or simply go unnoticed. Maybe people do notice, I've had comments, but they act like it's no big deal that I am the only unbeaten athlete in each club.

Women don't get turned on by me winning either. I could basically wrestle a tiger and win that I'd still only be half as attractive as a guy who's a foot taller than me.

Manlet reporting in
Just lift, don't be ugly, don't be socially retarded, be alpha, and you'll find a girl shorter than you that likes you for these qualities

> don't be ugly

Thanks man.

>be alpha

I'll just be made fun of.

Alpha manlets come off as overcompensating. Best bet is go gamma, chill and self assured.

Lifting and having lower body fat percentage will make you less moody, just try it before you off yourself because you'll realize you've been missing out on something that is within your grasp

I don't mean alpha as in being an extroverted douche, I mean simply be a man

No, you being nice to others only gets you respect when others see you as high status. If you're ugly or weak, it just makes people shit on you.

I am unable to see myself as a man. I can't grow facial hair. I look like a feeble child.

That's not what a man looks like.

Ew. Choosing to go gamma because you can't do any better doesn't make it a better situation.

Taking the manlet meme seriously is where you failed, not in being a manlet. The people who spam that have been proven to be of below average height, that's why it has such traction. And why would you bother to kill yourself? Is there honestly nothing that you want to do that you might as well take a stab at?

> my happiness is depends on what women think of me

I don't have a beard either, the image of a man that you have in your head is entirely fabricated by you alone. If you work, cook your food and groom yourself then you're going in the right direction and you will feel confidence in your ability to sack up and look life in the face

>has to compensate for his height by having meaningless sex with whores

sounds like a true manlet