Why are people rude to manlets?

Why are people rude to manlets?

He's gonna keel over pianoman style any day now.

What the hell happened with them to make the Rock so passive aggressive about a little tweet?

Because they have flaws that they hate about themselves and they project by making fun of others to make themselves feel better about themselves.

This is why most racists are typically the dredge of society (incels, obese, rednecks, etc.) Because they've got to have someone or something to bitch about and blame for their own problems.

It's probably just some type of inside joke that faggots on TMZ can question and get #JUMANJI posted all over twitter.

He got really triggered when Baywatch failed, kept going on about shit like "non-masculine thinking emoji" and swearing at fans on twitter

>t.soyboy spic libtard sjw with a 2 inch pecker

Seeking some RELEASE from numbing ANGUISH me and the boys rolled up to DAS KINOPLEX last night after a harrowing forty mile TREK through the frozen WRAITH-ZONE making it just as the ravenous TYRANT MOTHS began their pre-mating MANHUNT. The distant FOG-HORNS gradually being overtaken by the deadly, silken FLUTTERING of their sable WINGS.

The EMBERS of the last audience were dying down in the CREMATORIA, needless to say we had a good LAUGH in the PENIS INSPECTION line when my bro Skyler got DRAGGED OFF by the guards to serve a fifty year sentence in the POPCORN MINES for wearing a non-regulation FALCONER'S GLOVE. The SHOWERS were pumping that good-ol' ZYKLON-B that gets you extra loose for the RAUNCHY fun; trying to hold your BREATH is good practice for trying not to PISS yourself later.

My man ROBERT served us up some tasty and very litty CRAB LEGS with extra 'BUTTER', well worth the SEVEN HUNDRED and EIGHTY TWO dollars FIFTY for the TIP.

Once we were INSIDE the film hadn't even STARTED before the first drips of PISS came out. An y'all just KNOW that nothing sets off the bloodlust of a TERROR-GHEIST like warm, 'buttery' PISS. Half the SQUAD was DRAGGED into the OUTER-DARKNESS before our BLADDERS were half-empty but even the keening shrieks of the ORPHANED ONES couldn't drown out this raucous COM-BOMB.

When the GUARDS came to finish off the SURVIVORS I was able to ESCAPE by using the CORPSE of my bro JONNY D as a CANOE when the lake of PISS was drained down the sluice normally used for flushing blood and FLESH. I only had to wait THREE HOURS in the rank soup of run-off MEDICAL WASTE and avoid the TELEPATHIC SHARKS that make the sewers their HOME. It wasn’t so bad except for being driven MAD by the hungry WHISPERS of all the GHOSTS.

10/10 SUMMER FUN, would SEE again!

He's close friends with Kevin hart dude. He calls him out all the time to make him work out, at Kevin's behest.

Just goes to show it goes both ways.

Is he on some gear thats fucking his head or what?

>people are racist because something something personal problems and favors
Why the fuck is it that the feeble minds of lefties think it has anything to do with their problems, usually when people hate nigs for the wrong reasons it's just looking for an excuse to be mad and don't have anything else to bitch about. Yes of course it's because they're a bunch of little dick wite bois who can't get dat pusi, why else would dey be hatin?

*failures not flavors, autocorrect

The fuck is up with him.

>daily reminder that manlets built civilization
>daily reminder that manmores were depicted as illiterate savages until the 1100s
>daily reminder that EVERY single historical figure of note was a manlet
>daily reminder that manmores have achieved nothing except attracting other barbaric bimbos and hitting their heads on the doorframe.

The Rock plays a good heel. Hollywood needs to stop casting him as the hero every time.

Who can forget the most well known fight in history was between a manlet and manmore?
>'the virgin goliath' vs THE CHAD DAVID

The Rock and Kevin Hart are great friends, this is just banter

You basically just restated what I just said. Not having problems is a problem in itself to some people.

I love this photo, instant reminder that no matter how much gear you're running, height mogs all

Why does it have to be manlets are better than lanklets or vise versa? We're all Veeky Forums and we're all gonna make it.

there's this bodybuilder that also talks like this with all caps and keeps posting motivational shit that dont make sense or is over excessive. I see a pattern.

what

Its a parody of the rock when he went on a mini twitter rant replying to everyone after his baywatch movie flopped

Classic

My two cents, if slaves were legal i would only own manlets.
I landscaped for four years, and the hardest workers were the smaller guys. I suppose if i owned apple orchards id get some lanklets

Because this isn’t the same Veeky Forums as before. Tons of people here now are self loathing insecure betas who happened to get fit.

short temper

>got fit and are still betas
are they ever gonna make it? autism must be hella strong if it can get a guy fit and still have him not make it

holy shit

>OMG not okay!!!
double digit IQ
genetic refuse

my fucking sides

No manlet poster is fit. The board is 10% incels, 50% r9k, 20% gamerfags asking questions about how to start lifting. None of these people lift. The other 20% lift. Only faggots that have nothing redeemable about them unironically manlet post

>tfw you have to raise the bar at the squat rack
Manlets, when will they learn?

calling out beta males and manlets.
he wants to be the new /fit king obviously.

really gets those old almond activated

>grow up
what did they mean by this

He's just fucking banting bro, that's what male friends typically do with one another. Or in the case of beta males, they like banting with you but once you bant back they immediately go ''wow wow wow, chill bro''

yep, look at rock next sun ming ming and even shaq gets mogged by yao ming. Mike OHearn got mogged by 8' Brahim Takioullah. 7'6" Yao Ming stands his ground next to Sun Ming Ming since Yao has a massive build and face.

When I'm rich I'm going to pay two 6'6 hench black dudes to carry me around like this wherever I go.
I will wear a diamond studded golden tiara with 'Manlet Prince' embedded on the front.
Anyone who refuses to address me as 'your not so highness' will be set upon by said black dudes.

How can anyone compete with Jack Black he's look an eternal bro dad that you like despite not enjoying rock n roll or hoagies

It is friendly banter
Jack Black is borderline midget, he is just picking on him jokingly

This is the equivalent of handcuffing a fat person then rolling them along the floor.

Wrong, the most racist fuckers out there are upper-class university drones. They never shut up about race or gender, they obsess over it.

>haha the left are the reaaaal racists xd
Fuck off Kekistan