Why the hell people take steroids for ?

Why the hell people take steroids for ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v58O0AsOw5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

big muscles

competing
or
kids who got tossed around in the home/school cannot function unless they feel intimidating

i guess, it's dumb as fuck

/thread

Just because i've been thinking about getting some... does anyone know any good female steroid ?

try test

They just hate good erections.

What ???

anavar

You can get anavar dosed lower for women. However unless you're sure of your source it is often tbol or something mild and not very androgenic.

tbol will still fuck your shit up as a woman though, just look at the east german women's swimming team in the 80s lol

>it's dumb as fuck
t. faggot scared of needles

>good female steroid
anavar 10mg ed and you will make 4 years of progress in 3 months

are you an archaeologist?

Look better and feel better with high doses of testosterone.

Then you take tren, you feel like a crazy motherfucker but you get delt veins and gain 10 pounds and lose fat and you can't sleep but goddamn your dick is throbbing and you're super paranoid that your girl is going to cheat on you but you want to cheat on her so bad and GODDAMN I CAN'T SLEEP MY COCK NEEDS STRANGE I AM SMASHING THESE WEIGHTS I AM SO STRONG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I suggest not trying tren

Is there any safe steroids ??

This is a roid rage btw

cope

(in all seriousness)

Your body naturally produces steroids
You get fucked up when you take too much

Testosterone is mild and awesome. It will get you far beyond what you can do natty. "Safe" isn't really something to consider with steroids, it's more of a risk vs reward thing.

Test only cycle, controlling your estrogen and doing PCT and watching your diet and training like a hawk after your cycle will treat you well.

However, it's psychologically addictive. If you do one cycle you'll do more, and eventually you'll stop coming off and "cruise" between "blasts". Some can avoid this but most can't. I couldn't.

Thank you very much

I am also afraid of having a roid rage what causes that ???

Roid rage is mostly a myth, at least for testosterone. I find myself becoming more irritated with people but unless you're the type to have inappropriate blowups on a regular basis you'll likely be fine.

A lot of time people who blame "roid rage" for their bad behavior are the type that can't take responsibility for their actions and blame their behavior on external factors all the time.

Temporary for their extreme insecurity issues

Thank you again

does cruising test keep you young? i'm thinking about cycling test when i enter my 30s

to look down at natty subhumans

Cruising at anything over natural levels will put strain on your cardiovascular system, prostate and perhaps brain.

I started using test in my late 20's. Using steroids can lead to poor discipline. As a natural you need to be very consistent with training and diet to make progress.

When you start taking drugs, you quickly learn that upping the dose can really just solve everything. So, you start taking more and training and eating worse. Then when you come off, you don't even see the point in training because you aren't putting 5-10 pounds a week on every exercise.

There's been times in my juicing career where I've become weaker than I was natty. This is unacceptable but it's a potential pitfall.

that sounds fuckin lit. Looks like I'm getting on tren

The tren train is fucking nuts man, at least for me.

I highly recommend spending the extra money to get cabergoline instead of pramipexole. Prami fucked my shit up worse than anything

and then go back those 3 months when you go off

does the insanity go away after you come off tren? I'd be scared it'd fuck me up mentally for good

My boyfriend wants to start cycling, I've done a lot of research and this is really the only thing I'm worried about. Glad to see it isn't as unsafe as everyone makes it out to be as long as you're careful and get your blood work done

Make sure you take the shit to counter gyno. My friend developed it in the first couple days of tren use after having 0 side effects from other types of roids

Even later in the cycle it improves. However, weeks 4-8 on enanthate you're a strait up crazy person. I work as an RN too so I have to interact with people all day. Some days it was hard to keep my cool.

IMO it's a lifestyle change, for life. I suggest sticking with test only and maybe some orals for a long time. Also only adding one new compound per cycle.

Same with me. Got pretty raging gyno on tren and was trying to combat it by megadosing pramipexole. Absolute fucking misery. Prami is rat poison.

Will long term use cause ED?

How safe is it to be juicing your whole life? You can't stop if you want to? To what extent does it change your life? I just want to know what to expect

No, quite the opposite. If you blast and cruise you'll have teenage diamond dick non stop.

I was working night shift in trauma for about a year and I went off completely with zero pct for a year. I had reduced desire but penis still worked.

Not safe. More safe than smoking, being obese and having a shit diet? Probably, depends on how nuts you are.

I plan on blasting and cruising into my 40's. Then I'll do physician monitored TRT and start training in a more health and longevity focused manner.

Okay, that's interesting because someone else told me that long term usage caused ED. That's better I guess. I'm not going to lie, I'm a little scared of personality changes (I am femanon who's bf wants to juice) but I want to be supportive and for him to reach his goals and everything

There are certain compounds that can cause ED I hear "Deca dick" is a thing. I've not tried it.

So far I've used Tren, Testosterone, and tbol.

Next cycle however will be tren, test, anavar and mast. I've decided to stop beating around the bush and look like I use steroids. Even 300 test and 300 tren this cycle it's become harder and harder to deny usage and I get asked a lot.

his balls will shrink

real tlak tho
watch this
youtu.be/v58O0AsOw5c

It is important to note that if he tries to come off and do PCT, he may have some trouble before his natural levels come back.

Also important to note he may nuke his HPTA from orbit and may have low test for the rest of his life due to even one cycle. In that case he'll have to have weekly injections forever. If he's ok with this outcome, I say go for it.

>glad to see some anonymous stranger said its gucci so everyone else must be exaggerating

Tren sounds fucking awful I hope he just takes test.

It sounds really similar to me when I had a hormonal imbalance and had too much testosterone in high school, except I'm a gril of course

No friend, I've done research elsewhere too dont worry haha

Interesting. Things to take into consideration

How much does all of it cost typically?

nothing compared to what you are going to spend for later health issues

Infinite energy and recovery. Pushing beyond natty limits without even exercising. Increased social gains and confidence. There's literally no reason not to modestly use gear and nootropics to make yourself superhuman.

The image-standards of male body nowadays are only achieved through roids, if you're not very blessed genetically.

For anxious and insecure people, it means a lot to valued socially without having to do much socialization, even if they're not really enjoying the social gains (as in getting many female partners).

How much does Test usually go for, quality of source not withstanding? Say you wanted to run a cycle of Test: with everything accounted for (needles, PCT, AI, etc), how much would one most likely have to drop?

It will vary a lot, but probably as much as you would spend in supplements such as whey protein, creatine, bcaa etc combined, if you get good test.

Other drugs are more expensive, especially hgh ($$$$).

>orals
Why are you recommending the stuff that fucks up your liver? If you're gonna hop on, do your research

>tfw want to do test but don't know where to get it
>women can get estrogen pills for free, but men risk imprisonment and fines for testosterone juice
reeee

It's like smoking. Counting your cigs/needles, using one for a few minutes, and then you go back to work.
Sure, it's not very healthy but you're going to die anyway so why not have fun, right?

Isn’t it because their estrogen levels get too high from the test conversion?