Penis exercises

Has done PE and gotten gains from it? Looking to start JP90 (starting with a 5.5x4.5), is it worth the time and effort? I really just want girth gains, would be ecstatic with 6x5. Should I look into a bathmate instead? Post personal experiences Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bathmates are mostly a fraud, they just give you a short-term pump. JP90 is legit, follow it to the tee and you should see gains.

How much did you gain? I heard it's not good for girth

hcg 5000 units per week and jp90 half inch gain in 3 weeks.

how does hcg make your dick bigger?

l-lewd

damn, no wonder white women can't get enough of black cock. All I ever see nowadays is just white girls with black guys. Girls in my class can't stop giggling to each other when we have a black lecturer, whispering to each other about how much they want a black stud to pump them full of black seed. I guess white men just can't compete with black.

Genuine question. Will 8 inches reach the posterior fornix?

Be more subtle.

I wonder what this feels like

see

Stimulates penis growth at high doses. Cost me about $400 without insurance.

Bathmates are functioning on mostly the same principles as jelqing, which was suggested (at least back to 1996) with before- and after- warm, wet compresses. It's a main ingredient of these exercises.

Jelqing is a girth exercise mostly, and stretching length.

if you guys have to try weird penis extension shit, just accept that fact that you're going to be forever alone

I gained around half an inch length from JP90 and .3 girth. I think it took 4-6 months?

Dunno, never worked for me in 9 months of using 3-5 times a week, no permanent gains whatsoever. Very disappointing.

This

Y’all are absolutely fucked

>tfw snapping with gf
>show my legs with a shot of my hard dick
>"you have sexy legs user, all 3 of them ;)"
>only 6inchesx5inches
my ex said i had a huge dick too even though im a dicklet by Veeky Forums's standards.

anyhow, use a bathmate i've been using one for a year consistently and got a bout a half inch of girth from it, no significant length gains though

and what i mean by that is, even if you're below the average dick size of the population, the fact you can't play the hand you were dealt with genuine confidence, you are putting yourself in the corner

trying this weird shit that can fuck up your dick in the long-term is pointless, stop thinking about it, and play what you got... plenty of things you can work to improve that have lasting effects and aids you in getting laid a lot more than a big dick

Any idea if you could get some gains by running HCG and Test e for 12 weeks, with JP90. Gain muscles and get your dick bigger, what are the downsides?

No clue on that front, mate. People over at PEgym probably would know.

that explains why those girls are drugged were tighter

see
the real redpill is when you realize most men e-stat their dick size by 1.5". Funniest shit is when some guy a few days ago claimed to be 8" and not have problems bottoming out

Yeah, i started to realize Veeky Forums's perception of what is manlet and dicklet is very wrong based on my personal experiences.

You now live on the same world of someone who spent the time of his life editing and painting infographics dicks

you realize that infographic is a troll image to begin with? blacked/shitted edit only makes the b8 better

>he doesn't know how deep the rabbit hole actually really is

In the last couple of days some dude kept replying to every women picture posted here "made for black men", often as first reply too
when someone devotes his life to something like that it goes beyond ironically funny, its unsettling

fuck lol

i post that sometimes, just a meme dude, relax

i feel people are starting to forget that this is a satire website

what a dogshit thread

I'm The magic combination I found was HCG and DHT gel applied to the penis but the only supplier of dht gel lost their source a while ago and are only just now getting a new product so I was unable to try it out. Excess testosterone would probably make some DHT but not like the gel would provide.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Interesting. Does HCG cause any other bodily parts to grow. I don't want to end up like Lenny

why did you put the Queens university logo on this wtf

Your testicles will be larger while on it, if you have a lot of adipose you may have some aromatization issues leading to higher than normal estrogen. Ask your urologist about an inhibitor if doing legit or buy some shit off reddit if you trust the source.
Personally managed to convince my urologist to prescribe it by printing out this study and having them read it. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3214853/

This stopped being a satire website when it got Trump elected.

>just be yourself bro

A Fool can dream can't he?

You can't really stop them and me =]

not what i said at all

How big does your penis have to be to not be a fornixlet? 8x12?

Sorry for the bait image y'all, I just wanted to get your attention. Now ignore it and focus on the topic please

>if you guys have to try weird body expansion shit, just accept that fact that you're going to be forever alone
Fucking faggot, why are even on Veeky Forums if not to better yourself.

Kek Queen's University
I unironically knew 3 different chicks that would only chase black cock. Honestly can't find a more degenerate uni.
>Tfw on exchange there and got laid for being dark af (not black)

genetic enhancement is comming sooner than you think user, at the cost of your soul you can finally have the huge penis you so desire.

BLACKED and made for blacks replies are more than often different people doing it to bait people. I've seen worse and far more unsettling by confirmed samefags.

>analogously, what is weightlifting?

What cro-magnon actually thinks this is accurate?

Decent bait tho 6/10 really angered my alfalfa

Are the gains permanent? How big were you before and after. Without E-statting, I'm like 8 inches on a good day, would love to get a legit 10 or 9 inch dick