Lifters don't need girlfriends general

I'd just like to take the time to remind everyone that REAL lifters don't need girlfriends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0IywjWWlxF8
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9E6U1Te6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You know, I'd really love to have a trustworthy and nice girl.
Someone I could listen to old Coldplay with in bed during mornings, I'd lay on my back and she'd put her head on my chest, I'd hug her even though I just trained my chest so it hurts. A girl who wouldn't mind my onion breath, a girl that wouldn't mind my autistic views on politics and war.
I sometimes lay in bed and I imagine a girl is laying beside me. Looking at me sleep, I then open up my eyes and smile before realizing I'm alone. I then get up and go lift, hoping everything's not lost.
youtube.com/watch?v=0IywjWWlxF8

I don't need a gf.

I need a wife. Never even had a gf.

Lonely Lifter

can confirm they steal gains
all the best lifters in your gym are autistic no gf

can you not

This is because real lifters are women. Our gains are not handed to us like they are to you; your gains are fueled by testosterone, ours by sheer will power.

Real lifters aren't born with natural advantages.
Real lifters date strong, ripped men that are at least 6 feet tall.
Real lifters are attracted to muscle and raw power, not curves and fat.

Stop larping literal fag

Take it from a guy who does have a trustworthy girl. Its not gonna fix your life. You need a mission in life other than girls or lifting.

lol what you want is an onahole

That's true. That's why you get a fwb that lifts with you. Basically everything like a gf without the commitment and expectations.
For me it makes it easy not to catch feels cus she has a kid. As long. As I don't have to deal with that ever then it works.

Never had a gf. Never knew what it was like for a girl to just look at me and actually think to herself "wow I wish I could be with him" why even live

I understand that feel too well

I'm giving up all hope on getting gf. It's been a long 20 years and I haven't even held hands with a woman. I'm so depraved from female interaction that I think it's better that I never experience it in the first place. I'll just continue to lift and focus on myself and slowly cry and wither away, but at least I'll be fit when I die.

>26 y/o, never had a gf
>figure I've hit rock bottom
>start talking to girls from fucking /soc/ because I figured they were the lowest of the low
>a couple of them are actually cool people/decent conversationalists, one lives an hour away from me and has been intoning that she wants to meet up after the holiday rush is over
>gradually phasing social interaction with girls back into my life

we're all gonna make it, bros

Same feels, wanna live in a van near a gym with me?

>coldplay

outta muh sekret club, normie scum

>be at work busy holiday time
>thirsty, go to break room for a water
>girl i got hired with and try to small talk is there
>when i enter she says nothing and instantly turns her whole body away nervously
>me after good 5 sec awkward silence "hey how you doing"
>her "hi" while keeping turned almost completely away and not looking at me
>pretend to be tired and mumble "oh my god" as i walk off completely mortified by her reaction
>think im a hideous piece of shit or that she thinks im a fucking creep

will i make it Veeky Forums?

I'm at uni right now, but I'll come back to you next year when I inevitably drop out

im the Ronery Rifteruu

Most definitely. Mine ruined my whole routine, fucked everything up, got me into drinking alcohol every day and fucked my sarm cycle, then cheated on me. At least she let me fuck her in the ass I guess.

>Went out for the Christmas work meal
>Was great, about 20 of us
>Most beautiful girl I've seen has recently joined the team
>Imagine a life with her

It hurts Veeky Forums maybe if I reach 2pl8 the feelings will go away, right?

>Watched Drive for the first time
>Love it, the visuals, OST, story and characters
>Like an autist think that maybe, just maybe one day I can live a life like his

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>a girl that wouldn't mind my autistic views on politics and war.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

I got my first and only girl friend at 21. There's still hope. But honestly, the need for affection is a warming sign of a deeper problem with your life.

Right now I'm 24 and feel great without any grills around.

Having just completed my medical degree helps though. Sure I do get spells of weakness, but then I just go work out and everything is fine again.

It also helps to have some faith in a higher power. I know father Lucifer is dedicated to me as I am to him. I am merely walking the path laid out for me so that I may better serve the powers of hell. That gives me strength and willpower to handle the struggles that come my way. Suffering is the only path forward

>tfw 24 years old never had a gf and don't want one

Feels good learning from other's mistakes, doesn't it

27 years old, slept with some girls (no whales though)
Have never had a girl friend except for the one back when I was 16 and we only hungout for about 1 week in total
... but I do still want a nice feminine girlfriend that stay with me over the weekend
... someone I can take on long drives to remote places in my sports car while listening to progressive/deep house
... someone I can randomly call up during the week and take her to a new restaurant I haven't tried
... someone I buy victorias secrets lingerie for and give it to her as a present before she puts it on and models for me
... someone that will go with me on travels to remote parts of the world
... someone I can take psychedelics with and feel each other as a singleton
... someone that will go for walks in a forest after a rainy day to enjoy the smell of pine trees
... someone who will do cute girly things for me
... someone to experience life with

>trustworthy
>girl

LIFTY LIFT BOY

>be me 21 y/o male yoga teacher
>been single for last 2 years
>really just want a relationship
>tfw work with all women and they all think I must slay poon
>tell them I don't but none of them believe me
>in the last two years only had like 1 hookup (fellow yoga teacher) and made out with like two other girls each at a party I went to
>hate parties though for the most part because they are ass and not fun
>only had sex with 4 people
>mfw that's super low for this day and age so people think I must been conservative
>tfw learned I actually am conservative through observing my actions
>tfw I am become the hot yoga teacher whom women are too afraid to ask out, leaving me alone forever, king of feels

pic related is me btw, 6'2 215 lbs

I've been trying to find this movie for a while now. Did you watch it online?

did you try not having the ugliest haircut available to you?

savage

no worries lol I'm shaving it all off for the solistice on the 21st coming up I'm too cheap to get another haircut.

plus girls like curly hair

Dude. I was a desperate virgin all my life. I'm 22 now. I only had one single date for my first 21 years. 2017, after I started lifting and going down weight, I went on 10 dates, got my first girlfriend and lost my virginity. We all gonna make it. Improve yourself, give people a reason to be interested in you

Great body mate

Routine?

are you me?

Do they? Nah, I really don't think they do mate. I mean I'm not saying that's your problem or anything. But I doubt women like pube hairs

thx

on/off lifting for since highschool

then beginning of this year got my shit together and did PPL for about 5 months, then switched to a PPLCF (core/full body) for about 3 months, now for about 3 months have been doing U/L. desu they're all pretty similar, as long as you do heavy compounds and hit each muscle group twice a week you should be good

also if you want to look more aesthetic do upper body 2X as much as lower body and be sure to do core isolation 8-12 reps for hypertrophy

as for cardio I do lots of yoga (obviously) and don't eat shitty

tl;dr - lift 3-5 times a week, eat clean, and do hot yoga almost everyday

Why? Because you already have boyfriend? Fag

I mean like pic related

Pick one

How did you get into yoga, in my city there are mostly female yoga instructors and it would be great for me to find out a way to capitalize on that (monetarily and with pleasure).

I started doing yoga through a free club at my uni

then when school ended I wanted to keep practicing and there was a corepower yoga studio right next to my apt. they do like a free week to start and its all heated yoga so I figured why not

I really liked it (heated yoga is way harder) and then I got a membership there

after practicing a lot I was getting really strong and then I decided to do a teacher training there

then I got hired and now I have a free membership there and when I graduate uni in the winter with my neurobiology degree most of my income will be from being a yoga teacher lol

also adding to this, its not just your city that is mostly female

the ratio is 82% female so its ultimate

in addition most of the men who do yoga are either old and/or skinny and gay

so basically if you're young and buff you just get to workout in a room with tiny shorts on surrounded by qt3.14s

pretty sweet deal desu

thanks user, and props on the routine and keeping it all together with discipline

btw, whats stopping you from seeing/dating the qt3.14s at the yoga studio?

>>pretend to be tired and mumble "oh my god" as i walk off completely mortified by her reaction

what did he mean by this

well since I'm a teacher there I can't really come on to any students myself (i.e. I can't just hit on/ask out a student from my class) as that would be a no-no

however...if a student asks me out, then I am allowed to proceed with caution. hence this is why I lament about the fact that I can tell there are qt3.14s that are obviously into me, but won't ask me out because females are girls

basically I can't ethically make the first move

There’s a girl ive been talking to bro she only cares about looks and how big your dick is bro mabye one day we’ll fijd enlightenment

>shaving it all off for the solistice on the 21st coming up

hope you find your pagan princess user, observing that too at a large stone circle near here.

Their first albums are genuinely good though, even /mu/ likes them.

What you're describing is overrated. One day you'll understand.

This right here. As men, THAT'S what we actually want.

Drop out this year bro.

that seems like a catch-22 to being a yoga instructor
do you get a chance to socialize with them; meaning do you get a chance to talk with them ... in contrast to something where you are in class, the class pitches up, does yoga. and then goes away with nothing in between?

>muh cuddles

good till your arm hurts and you overheat, then you can't wait to get as far away as pos.

>muh head on chest

you get self-conscious about breathing, no-one wants to be self-conscious about breathing!

>muh see her face in the morning

n-no you don't, those make-up memes don't lie, plus her morning stank breath.

It all gets old and same-y./ Not to mention the unfathomable shallowness, it's all shiny things, instant gratification and not much else. Then you get into the repeating cycles, where you are having the exact same argument/conversation you had yesterday and the day before that and a fews days before that.. it goes on and on. this and enjoy yourself, be happy at the lad staring back at you in the mirror, just talk to girls, not doing so is already showing them you are merely objectifying them and putting them on a pedestal that they're not, anything else that happens is a bonus.

>>good till your arm hurts and you overheat
dyle confirmed

>>you get self-conscious about breathing
has never meditated

>>n-no you don't, those make-up memes don't lie, plus her morning stank breath
>goes for the uglies and whales
> has impeccable breath in the morning, doesn't even need to brush teeth

If I don't cuddle my dyel arm won't hurt and I hate when i get conscious about my loud fat breathing so I don't want anyone on my chest

yeah for sure, I ask them how they're feeling after class, if I gave them hands-on adjustments how those felt, and like what the plans are for the rest of the day

I totally know your feels as I am in a similar position. And I won't risk stuff either despite there being some qts in the respective classes - being fit and aesthetic (I'm a similar build as you, although lifting longer probably) is quite intimidating. Women will think you smash on the regular despite all other factors

you'll always find a flaw physically: a mole, gums 0.08mm too big, weird feet and it goes from there.

>has impeccable breath in the morning, doesn't even need to brush teeth

wew lad, just waiting for Moore's Law to bring my 2D Ai waifu into my old age to truly know love and die happy.

if you lift to get gf you are NOT going to make it

Oh man, even if I get married one day, I will have a harem of 3D roboAI waifus, all different personalities, one for each week ... but real human punnanie will still be wanted

>.. but real human punnanie will still be wanted

s-sure.

>tons of matches on bumble and tinder, girls blowing up my phone all day
>don't want to go out with them because alcohol and late nights kill my gains
>just want someone to text so I don't feel completely alone

Anyone else know this feel?

cope

>listening to all you need is love by Avicii
>realize how depraved I am of affection

Anyone know any other songs that will induce more sadness in me?

You're the mushroom trip tattoo guy from the other day, i'm sure of it

Why the hell isn't your image this one?

>ethically
As far as I can tell, it's entirely ethical, but it also risks your livelihood and reputation.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Y9E6U1Te6U
who /o'n'fit/ master race here
Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums ubber allies

lmao are you the dude who got him tattoo on a shroom trip? hahahahah