Stupid question from a fatty femanon:

Stupid question from a fatty femanon:

I'm 5'9 and 185 pounds. I heard it's unhealthy to lose more than 1 percent of your body weight a week. So I'd like to eat 1200 calories a day until 1 pound is 1 percent of my body weight, and then bump up my intake to 1500.

Is this an okay idea? Is it better to just stick with 1500 all along? Or will this speed things up? Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/images/search?q=fat tits&FORM=HDRSC2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post fat tits ya sloppy cumdumpster

Why aren't you planning on exercising? This is Veeky Forums not /diet/
Read the sticky.

I can't afford a gym membership. I'm 18 and still live with parents, but I'm looking for a job. For now I've been doing at home calisthenics.

I have read the sticky. I'm asking about efficiency here.

Maybe I will if I get some solid advice lol

Calories in, calories out. You know that. There's no reason that wouldn't be fine.

Here's a tip: Don't take a selfie if the sun is behind you.

what's up bb i have ur same stats

Eat at 1500 and lift

haha shh

well, I can't for now. Until I can it's not a bad idea to eat 1200, right?

ayy what up if you're actually interested you can message me on kik and maybe ill reply in 3 years when I install it again, @winterpeacock

The best option is the option you can stick with and see constant loss. You want to stick with your diet and reach your goal that's the aim. You can try less and see how you go but if it's too hard don't let it get you down just go back to what you can do. There is no issue with either of those calories per day you posted. Now do this

I would try starting out on 1500 first, so that you are less likely to relapse, but that's just me

>eat 1200 calories a day
It's important to recognize the difference between "eating" and "netting". Obviously, NETTING 1200 will get you to lose weight faster than 1500 a day (by an additional half a pound a week, in fact), but netting 1500 will probably be healthier than just eating 1500 (same goes with netting 1200 vs eating 1200). Basically, you should be doing some sort of exercise to gain muscle, which will in turn both help you burn fat more efficiently and look/feel/be healthier overall. Did I answer your question?

lame, I can stick with anything, I want to know which of the two is best for efficiency.

bleh didn't mean to sage, my bad OP

Sounds like a plan. Perhaps make sure you get all vitamins/minerals you need, like iron, and plenty of protein (meat).

You will pretty soon need to exercise for two reasons: Get your metabolism working and keep hunger away.
Talking long walks and always stand instead of sitting down when fiddling with your phone or watching TV goes a long way to get yourself in shape.

Lower is best then because you will lose more faster. Now

So show us dem fat tits

well, I'll start weight lifting once I get a job to pay for a gym membership. For now is it a good idea to consume 1200 calories?

Interval fasting is just as good as calorie restriction for weight loss, but you won't lose as much muscle.

bing.com/images/search?q=fat tits&FORM=HDRSC2

there u go, kek

Its not about the tits it's about the embarrassment and shame of posting your tits online. Post now.

ah, okay. I had been fasting on tuesday and thursday for about 2 months, but I didn't count calories or macros on the other days. I would fluctuate all the way down to 180 but the scale wouldn't go lower so I gave up. Should I continue to work fasting in while calorie counting?

Godamn, that guy answered your question. 1200 calories is faster and not bad for you.

I don't care, thanks for the advice. Now go find another girl to shame.

>pay for a gym membership
depending on where you live, you can get memberships pretty cheap. everyone here loves to rag on planet fitness, but it's $10 a month and perfectly fine for someone starting out.
>For now is it a good idea to consume 1200 calories?
It's perfectly fine, and you'll lose weight faster than 1500 a day.

>planning on cutting to a BMI of 14.8
are you retarded?

Thanks, I know. But my parents are seriously impoverished. Each paycheck we're 18 dollars short for necessities.

you're aware this is a blue board and the best you'll get is a timestamped picture of her in a sports bra?

sorry to hear that, any other questions?

he's right you know

nope, that's all I needed. thanks a bunch, best wishes. I'm out, have a good night.

see ya
nice dubs