Can you become lactose intolerant later in life?

can you become lactose intolerant later in life?

I stopped drinking milk for 4 months while training for a marathon then went on an international trip, and now whenever I drink a glass of milk I get bloated and it messes up my digestion.

I used to drink a huge glass of milk with whey everyday before... and now I am having trouble even drinking half as much, and like 3 times/week.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E
testofuel.com/tf/how-does-milk-affect-your-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has to do with you lacking lactase, your body can stop producing it for a number of reasons. You can get pills that contain lactase that make it easier to digest lactose, or just get lactose free milk.

introduce regular milk slowly into your diet along with lactose free, first days will be farty but then your gi will adapt

>thinking drinking milk of another species is somehow normal

How about not drinking it anymore? Your body is telling you not to drink it.

the non-natural argument would stand better if it wasn't always spouted by vegans

both the non-natural argument and your argument would stand better if it wasn't retarded

whole milk is GOAT

vegans get out

Good fucking riddance. Milk is liquid estrogen. Literally on par with if not worse than soy.

Estradiol oral bioavailability is about 5%. Find me numbers that would make 5% of whats in 1l of milk anything to worry about.

>inb4 study on a dozen japs
>inb4 that stupid faceberg tier image that lists the estrone content of dairy (estrone has about 1% the potency of estradiol and has even less bioavailability)

Milk is unnatural like a million other things
and the vegan faggots saying this keep a handful of vitamins to not die on their mene diets
just quit being a nigger

>drinking cowpuss ever
Grow up OP. When did you mom stop producing milk? That is when you should have stopped consuming it.

When did your mom stop supplying you with oxygen? That's when you should've stopped consuming it.

Drink kefir everyday for a few weeks and gradually try having more dairy. I got lactose intolerance and it went away after 2 years when I started drinking kefir.

Plus this allows you to unleash your true inner slav

Maybe not if you're old as fuck, but you can ease your body into making more lactase again.

I stopped lifting and drinking milk for a few years in my early 20s. When I got into SS+GOMAD at 24 my farts were wicked at first but in a month or so my body had gotten used to it. Drink a lot of milk to this day (28).

Yes you can cause yourself allergies to common foods by falling retarded meme diets like paleo and veganism.

Get some kefir grains and throw them on a badge of milk. Those little goblins eat the lactose (sugar) and in exchange give you probiotics which heal your gut and make your inmune system better, you absorb more nutrients in food, etc. You actually stop producing lactase after breasfeeding, Whole raw milk has lactase in it but you don't get it as easily. When pasteurized, lactase as well as other nutrients get boiled and destroyed so it doesn't have it, hence the lactase intolerance.
Your kefir will grow slowly from each batch of milk since the sugar will make it bigger until you can make GOKMAD (gallon of kefir milk a day).

*Hence the lactose intolerance.

t. soymilk drinker

>Your kefir will grow slowly from each batch of milk since the sugar will make it bigger until you can make GOKMAD (gallon of kefir milk a day).
At which point you will become true super slav

Exactly, you crack some arkona tunes and you indeed morph into a slav
youtube.com/watch?v=BaP1wDvkA6E

testofuel.com/tf/how-does-milk-affect-your-testosterone-levels/

It's possible. I thought it happened to me, but it turns out that my guy flora had been hurt by a course of antibiotics from a while back. Anyway, take a probiotic for two weeks, see if it helps.

C U R S E D

U

R

S

E

D

Repent for your sins faggot

you got BLACKED

Yes. If you don't drink milk for a period of time your body will literally become lactose intolerant. This is the same with gluten.