Just one chance at life

Just one chance at life

>late bloomer

Whats good about being a late bloomer on physical and athletic development ?
Nothing

I think statistically it means you'll live longer. So I guess you're right.

high school reunion when you are middle aged

>"hey has anyone seen user?"
>"who?"
>"you know, the short skinny nerd who couldn't make eye conta-"
>walk into the room, making sure to hit swole head on doorframe
>hit them with a flex that bursts your sleeves off your shirt
>roll up your jeans to allow the full length of your penis to flop out onto the floor
>sip a cool glass of lemonade while maintaining eye contact until they all look away

it will be worth it

Yes i know, actually im ok with it, at 20 im the fastest and the strongest i never thought i could have been

But not being somewhat normal in HS and being constantly bullied and rejected fucked my mind in some degree

>late bloomer
god i fucking hate that term because it's me.

>Whats good about being a late bloomer on physical and athletic development ?
It means you should be wise enough to dodge the momentum destroying occurrences that younger guys get blindsided by.

>young guy
>RAAAHHHHH IM GOING TO OVERTRAIN BECAUSE IT FEELS MASCULINE AND I AM INSECURE

>you
>I'm going to push myself but not break myself

Young guy ends up in one of our snapcity threads, layed up in bed for a month while you continue to make consistent gains.

>be 24
>still waiting

I'm not sure I want to live forever like this.

I'm 19 and get mistaken for a freshman in high school. I can confirm there is nothing good about being a late bloomer. Maybe when you're 45 it might be nice to not look so old, but I've missed out on so so much.

At least you bloom eventually. I'm just a permanently stunted beta.

Mike is pondering all the faces he punched,yet realizes that there are so many face left unpunched.jp

>tfw you're past 30 and all the drama of high school is a distant memory.

test bro

Looking young when you're 30+ ain't a bad thing. I'm 32 and still get carded.

All of the people i graduated hs with gave up on life and are fat turds. Be grateful for your genetics

how do you know you are a late bloomer? Iv heard "you look like your 12" until 20.

I got that all the way through my mid 20s. Then I really started balding and now nobody cards me.

Try being a late bloomer that eventually blooms into a 5'7 that is balding at 24.

Gotta play the hand you were given, user.

Only if you let it.

Was the same for me.

Now I'm a doctor and do boxing regularly. They can go fuck themselves.

dob mid '63 here

nothing good about it.. I am glad when I look at my calves and they;re still there.. forget it its over

never mind thought you said "late boomer"

Idk my dude. I’m 29 and everyone thinks I’m 22. There’s nothing better than aging like fine wine. A lot of my friends that drink and party nonstop already look like they’re pushing 30 when they’re all barely 22-23

I'm having a blood test done, the results should be in, i likely have fuck all test in me, and i wonder how im a male.

>be completely self aware and past thinking or feeling in anyway bad about my genetics or looks

I'm soon to be 23 next year. The only body hair I have is pubic and armpits and barely anything on legs and arms. I've been a stick my whole life weighing as little as 115lbs at my lowest at 5'8. I'm trying to gain some size and look older because every time I get carded (sometimes for places 15+) a piece inside of me dies.

When my dad was my age he was a chad with beard and fit body, my older brother the same so it doesn't make any sense.

Pretty much this. Late-blooming means that at some point you actually decided to figure out how how your body works, instead of being an athlete from day 1 and growing up just doing what coaches tell you.

Early bloomers often need to go through a pretty difficult "get back to basics and learn to be self-motivated in training" phase when their school years are over, and they generally don't seem to pull it off.

Cherish the keen awareness that experience has given you, and stop being a weird faggot who thinks the things you care about in high school still matter when you mature past being a teenager.

The doctor is going to do sweet fa