Htt

High test thread

Too much titty.

latex is the highest test form of fetish

Too much soy.

this isn't high test
this is low standards

you guys have warped your worldview to put these girls (fatasses) above the rest because you think you have a shot with them compared to a healthy slender girl

keep up the COPE but i'm not interested, thanks anyway

Fuck I love huge women with massive fat bellies.

this

holy fuck

Can you soyboys handle a proper sized woman?

Your tiny soy boy cocks couldn't satisfy a proper sized well fed goddess like this.

Your tiny pecker literally couldn't satisfy a goddess like this. LOW TEST.

>Reviewbrap

you all disgust me

D rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose d rose 100 on my wrist 100 on my neck 100 on my hand 80 on my wrist I fucked your bitch

I know I shouldn't be responding but

eat my ass!

>COPE
Class of 2022?

Is that reviewsis?

this chick has a joi online somewhere and its hilarious

The fuck is that supposed to be?
Cute fatties are the best. Period.

it's a man
a straw man

No, this is

Why are you posting that faggot?

High test is about PROPORTIONS, DUMB SOYKEK

what the actual fuck

actually no

high test was originally about getting a boner at even the chubbiest thickest girl because your testosterone was so high

learn your own meme you muppet

Come on man i just fucking blew a load right now. why do you gotta do this to me Veeky Forums?

>thinks I'm memeing
I genuinely prefer fatties, you small cocked soy boys.

sauce

Gonna need some sauce.

you spelled "forehead" wrong, broseph
There's my brother

Wrong. The high test meme started out as the assumption that high test men should be more attracted to 'curvy' women as thick thighs and breast are signs of fertility.

>being this new

wew

I was mad about my wife when we first met and I was a burly.

She's 5'10 40-32-44

Over the years I started losing interest and wanting really small petite girls. I was also becoming a fat, weak office slob.

Started trading strong man and Highland games and wild over my wife's build again.

She was made for the BBC

Pick one of two

Thank you for sharing, user.
Great comment.
Upvoted.
Saged.
Subscribed.
Liked.

>tfw the high test girls won't respond to me on Tinder

I'm tired of petite blondes trying to get my attention. I want thicc latina bunda bouncing in my face

I bet she can't find her own pussy

It's your job to find, you faggot.
A goddess of that size shouldn't have to do anything herself.

I wouldn't be able to differentiate the scent of her filthy cunt since her rolls would cause a stink too

Princesses shower and bathe 2 or 3 times per day.

I doubt it but I won't ruin your fantasy

I've been with huge women (biggest fatty was 200kg), the really girly ones take good care of themselves.

>low test newfags actually believe the high test meme was about having low standards
If that was the case we wouldve posted geniune uglies as well dumbfuck

Imagine being this gay

These low test dummies can't recognise an attractive women. They think fat/chubby = ugly, when it's wrong. Some fat bitch could lose weight and be attractive to most men. Plenty of ugly skinny women.

>High test thread

They are too dumb to understand proportions as well. They see a 170 pound women shaped like a potato the same as an 170 pound women with an hourglass body and massive ass and tits. Low test fucking brainlets

Imagine the smell...

it only makes me harder

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

>have never eaten ass once in my life
>every time my ex would lie down like this I would bury my face in her ass
couldn't help it, 100% reflexive. gotta nuzzle them globes

i swear you do this every time to me Veeky Forums now it hurts too much to fap again, i hope you're happy

>Too much of something good
???

>Otoni
post shit from her patreon pls

The most acceptable form

Please review my dick

>WIDE WHALE
>HOLY GRAIL

Who is this? Google sent me to other people refusing to give source.

>ywn have a girl like this have fun at the beach with you
why even continue lads?

She's autistically thicc
Autisthicc

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

D E L E T

Sauce please breh