/Fraud/

Big boys are sexy edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate. You deserve to have tits if you trust anonymous retards on Veeky Forums for advice.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on cattle hormone general:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/541874-stop-using-aromatase-inhibitors-reverse-gynecomastia-serms-only.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19151449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First

What do you do when you have scar tissue build up? I have only pinned glutes for the past 6 months and now when I pin my left one, I can't push the oil in.

lmao he forgot to do neckcurls, pencil neck roider

Reposting because new thread.

Has anyone here tried the methods described in Building the Perfect Beast? I haven't seen cycles that look anything like that before, and the idea of phasing cycles interests me.

Staying in for the weekend so I don't drink/blow a bunch of coke and ruin my weeks gains. I'm addicted to that stupid lineage 2 game they've been shilling everywhere so I'll probably just play that. Anyway, thanks for reading my blog!

loving my celery

I think you're looking for /fat/ not /fraud/. Now scram before somebody catches fatness

/fat/ doesn't like cheaters

You're welcome here until you have a heart attack, but we're watching you lardass

Are you suppose to get way more hungry on cycle?
Does your body compensate for the extra food or should I expect to get fat?

You order your body to build more muscle with roids, but the body needs food to do that, so it tells you to eat more. Does this make sense to you?

When in doubt, eat more. Worst case scenario, you have to cut some fat off later. But that's better than not gaining like you could have while juicing.

it does, so as long as I eat the right food, I should continue to gain muscle but lose body fat/

This.
I never count calories while cycling, I just eat a lot more. If I eventually get fatter, I do a Adderall based cut cycle afterwards - that shit suppresses my appetite and makes me focus on the intellectual things I didn't have the motivation to do while cycling before.

What would happen if you used a SERM while on cycle?

Should I use deca on my second blast or just up the test? I was thinking about 500/500 test e/tren e bulk too

12.5 mg of Aromasin every other day would be good for 500mg of test?

line 4 of op

>Lineage 2
I didn't know Conan O'Brien browsed /fraud/

it's my gf's best friend's birthday this weekend so I'm being dragged to a lgbt bar because she's a lesbian

on 200mg test 500mg tren currently, what are the odds I end the night cheating on my gf balls deep in a tranny?

kill them all, fags are degenerate

The good news is you don't need to be rich like Conan O'Brien to enjoy Lineage II:Revolution(TM), because it's free in both the Google Play and iOs app store!

Lower than the odds of you getting sucked off by a 60 year old in a bathroom stall.

Where do i hand in my paperwork and nattycard now im officially cheating

There doesn't exist slower carbs than raw pasta, right?

Sorry for bumping the previous post :/

Posted a few days ago.
18M, have gyno (breast tissue, not fat) from being an ex phatboi and I have a feeling I have low test.
I have thin, womanly wrists, no hair on my hands and gyno. However, signs of average test include I don't have trouble building muscle mass (I'm not a god though), facial hair is normal for my age and I certainly do not have ED or anything, normal libido etc.

Pic related from this link: forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/541874-stop-using-aromatase-inhibitors-reverse-gynecomastia-serms-only.html

Spoke to the doc. He refused to test my levels or acknowledge my gyno. Should I take these meds at my age? What kind of sides are there if any? Is it worth self-administering even a small amount of test to try and counter the effects that I have? I'm not that worried about the test as much as wanting to reverse my gyno, and frankly going on a full blast is out of the question for my age, but how would a cruise dose be? Is it too early?

Most importantly of course, is it okay for me to be taking either of the SERMs in pic related at my age?

Thanks /fraud/, we're all gonna make it.

Well do you have loose morals and an affinity for fucking anything that moves? Also how long have you been on tren? Just curious.

Wow! Thanks Conan! But do I need to pct after I'm done with Lineage II:Revolution(TM)?

WOOSH

>loose morals
hell yes
>an affinity for fucking anything that moves
very much so

12 weeks

Raloxifene is definitely worth trying in your case

Docs want you to be weak and feminine

Nice, hows progress on it been? Also yeah you're probably gonna fuck something to death tonight.

>tfw check with source and tren won't be here until probably Monday
I JUST WANNA LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND FUG

why shouldn't I add deca to my trt cruise

>waiting for my first test vials to arrive

>allowing your body to rest
>adding extra compounds that may cause complications
Pick one

I remember that feel. When you get them it feels like Christmas. Then you start to get nervous before your first pin, but you do it anyway. Good luck.

I'm an RN so I'm already not shy around needles. Definitely excited though.

Have a threesome with your girl and a qt tranny, everybody wins (I think)

If you want to send me your natty card and a small processing fee I can shuffle the paperwork for you, it can be overwhelming and you need to focus on your gains

Because then it wouldn't be a cruise user-kun

Retarded nigger?

Registered Nurse, you retarded nigger.

That may be true, but how many of those needles do you use on yourself on a weekly basis? I'd assume if you're doing your job right the answer is zero.

Follow-up on this question:

>high-travel job
>like really high travel, 90% of the year
>reading this book
>suggested short cycle consisting of high doses of test-u (or similar long ester) taken daily for 10-14 days
>seriously considering doing this so I can pin for a week while home then keep training while on the road

Am I retarded? It seems like a solution to the challenge of traveling while using gear, if you're willing to make the concession of shorter cycles, which is probably better for long-term health anyway.

I could probably get away with sneaking some AI and an oral in my checked luggage, but vials and needles are less likely to get through unquestioned.

How much does a typical Test cycle cost with estogren blockers and pct per month?

zero. I ordered 25gx1" for pinning so should be aight. at least I already know the technique.

I'm bored so let's do this.
Assuming you're an American, are gonna cycle for 15 weeks, then come off using a nolva obly pct, and using my source as a template:
4 x 250mg/ml 10ml Test E=$120
2 x 12.5mg/ cap, 30 caps aromasion= $50
2 x 20mg/cap, 30 caps nolvadex =$50

Total:$220+shipping.

Note that this is for a total cycle of around 4 months. So roughly $50 USD per month.

Forgot to mention the price of syringes and needles. Not gonna look up exact prices because I'm lazy but my last order of needles and syringes was about $30 overall.

Correct, I missed the "per month" statement since I don't know of many people who buy roids by the month.

I mean I'm sure you'll be fine. At least you have experience with it, unlike the rest of us.

SOURCE
DELETE

This is about right.
Test e runs 25-35/2.5g
I would almost always go pharma aroma or adex depending on how much you wana spend until you learn your sources. The last thing a new person needs is trying to learning e2 dosing with bunk/underdosed AI.

REEEEEE anwser question

Is good "provider" or no?

I hate buying canadian shit

>dnp + tren dreams
my absolute favorite

Do I have to fraud for such a body?

Dude I dunno but posting sources is a bannable offense, I'm doing this to help you.

pharma shit isn't making it through canadian customs atm, sorry

The fuck is wrong with that child’s hair? Pretty sure he could write off whatever he paid for that as a donation to the mentally retarded.

Wtf truedoughboy looking ass
REEEEEEEEE

Hey user, email me at [email protected] we can talk about solutions for gyno shid

has nothing to do with trudeau, our customs have been greatly reinforced due to the retards dying from fentanyl

Ignore that protocol and do the fraud protocol: 120mg ralox ED for three months and 5mg Melatonin before bed every night.

>Tfw developing my own tren dream universe lore and overarching story.
>Tfw every night is a feature length film

He looks like he's wearing a mannequins hair

I'm just coming off a blast and am fluffier than I meant to get. Should I start cutting right when I hop on my cruise, or just maintain for a couple months and then run an actual cutting cycle? I've never ran a cut cycle before for what it's worth so don't know how it compares to a cruise.

Height, weight, Bf%?
I think either approach is fine from what I read, but I also read of people who cut on a blast as pretty miserable. Plus why not take advantage of adding mass by eating at a surplus, then using your cruise as your cutting time? Just my two cents.

5'11" 220lbs 15% bf on a scale and online calculators (who knows what it really is tho no DEXA in my city)

Cutting on cruise has worked for me in the past, I've just never achieved dick-skin shredded (I usually plateau around 10% bf) so was thinking of trying something new. Maybe cruise level test with low-dose tren thrown in.

Cut on the cruise and throw in the cut cycle towards the end when you start to stall.

bros I cannot find any asin for a decent price.

Ive been BnC for almost a year now. Do people actually pct even if they dont have complications? Currently on 250mg/w sust

Aipct. Or there’s some place that works out of Vanuatu and gave me legit Aussie Pfizer asin for like $30 a pack inhousepharm

Nothing illegal or banned all otc shit.

Seconding Aipct, just got a pack to Aus in under two weeks, cheap as fuck indian pharma asin. All legal shit too, you can import these meds

I've checked them out but wasn't sure if they were safe to ship to the US

Yeah they’re both fine. You’re legally allowed to import a “60 day supply” of unscheduled drugs according to the FDA but there’s no guidelines so basically unless you’re buying by the pallet you’re fine.

Is there any way I can I test the authenticity of the steroids I got? some sort of testing kit

Alright cool thanks fambambalam

Reagent kits, or send a sample to Jano for a real analysis.

thanks

what are the odds that any shredded cunts with gyno are on roids? natty people dont get gyno do they?

pretty damn high

Planned to do a cycle of 16 weeks for my first try with 500mg test e only but now that I have enough test e to run it for a full year I'm thinking about blasting 1 year before coming of and doing PCT.

Thoughts?

I have done some research about supplements and food lowering cholesterol. But some of you were not right about Omega 3. Apparently that's only lowering your triglycerides which was in my case already low and can even raise your ldl slight. It does shit for LDL and HDL

Only thing that really seems to help:

high dose of niacin 2-3 grams
high dose of Red yeast rice
lot's of fiber

>Order from aipct to us
>Been over a week since it reached customs
>Just sitting there

Why not bnc? blasting a full year will probably fuck you over

lmao. i can't imagine why someone would fuck up his body for this kinda results. This guy looks more natty than my natty pictures.

I have gyno since 17 years old. I'm 27 now, not shredded but starting up test soon. Gyno doesn't always mean it was induced by roids. On the contrary it's actually what led me to this point. Always feeling unaesthetic in a shirt. I thought I'd try getting swole as fuck before chopping my tits off because roids are cheaper.

At least he's real, bitch boy

Are you ever going to go away and stay go away?

No.

Oh nice are we shitting on MasT again

You can get there naturally

Just ignore him he will eventually go away

I really think this is a funny video. Laughed hard about it irl

can someone make a new one?

I love how this is a year old and not a single one of his pics have changed since then. Truly a work of art

deca+test

I know i spend too much time over here, which got me infected with your dyelness

I am not triggered yet

i think you have a new admirer

>lowering cholesterol
eat less fats and it will drop

when i was a fat kid i decided to fast for a week in order to lose weight quickly. I was eating a lot of fatty shit before + i was overweight if not obese and after week fast + week of eating normally doctor told me to get bloodwork and my cholesterol was below normal

Really too bad you'll never post a time stamp to back your shit up you larping faggot

who the fuck are you and how fucking new are you? I don't even know anymore if you are trolling or you really think that masT is some random guy that uses other guys old pictures to pretend it's him. Please answer me.

The effects of curcumin on total cholesterol level and LDL cholesterol level, there was a trend that the lower the dose of curcumin, the higher the effect of reduction

the administration of low-dose curcumin showed a trend of reduction in total cholesterol level and LDL cholesterol level in ACS patients.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19151449

>not taking curcumin
>low dosage seems even more effective thus cheaper

I just blast all the supplements, that are covered by science to lower ldl so i can start this fucking blast asap. Doing whatever it takes now, drop all the bad fats

I am used to it.

Yes i know, i was eating too much yolks. Like 15 eggs a day with 7 yolks a day. I just searched how many cholesterol there was in yolks. It was shocking really.

after a week? that quickly?

>15 eggs a day with 7 yolks a day
it's not like eggs are that bad, this shit just stacks up with fats from meats and other sources

you shouldn't worry about this shit unless you are eating ton of fat and keeping cholesterol out of bounds for years

>after a week? that quickly?
i doubt that obese child had perfectly good cholesterol while eating only cap and blood results showed it's below normal range so something worked here

Yeah i know there are more factors involved, like masteron which seems to fuck with your lipids as well. I also used to eat a lot of red meat 1-2 kg a week, which i already dropped some time ago.

Gonna blast curcumin, niacin and red yeast, which seems to only supplements that seem to work according to research/science to lower ldl and increase hdl. Omega 3 only works for triglycerides.

also drop all the bad fats and masteron. We will see how that will effect is. Otherwise i am probably just fucked and stay dyel forever

Calm down, you'll be fine. I bet the masteron is the biggest culprit here.

I know i might exaggerate, but i just can't deal with the fact i have to wait to blast now. My blast arrives today which makes it even harder now.

I had it all planned out, now my mind can't compute anymore.

I need to do whatever it takes to fix this and start my asap to get huger. HUGE

>i can't imagine why someone would fuck up his body for this kinda results.
You just dissed 99% of people in fraud

>i have to wait
drop the mast, eat less fats, wait 2 weeks and you are good to go

do simple bloodwork to check only cholesterol levels after 2 weeks and you will know for sure if anything you are doing is working

he's right, that guys body is literally natty level mass but requires test to get that leannes without sacrificing muscle

If you are going to endanger your health make sure to get big as fuck

>melatonin

wat

>why not bnc

Not sure, first time using test.. No kids yet, 26, don't want to JUST myself

What's the advantage of cruising? I mean of course u don't need to PCT which is basically aids in pill Form but besides that? Isn't it way harder to come off after done bnc for a while?