What do you guys think of one massive meal per day? it's kind of like IF no?

what do you guys think of one massive meal per day? it's kind of like IF no?

Serge Nubret only ate one meal per day, consisting mostly of beans, rice, and horse meat. He's an interesting guy, wrote lots about his training and diet online, google around if you're interested.

That dude had my favorite physique from that era. Don't think he's overlooked but I barely ever see him talked about.

>72%
its too sweet she's gotta acclimate to the 90%

GOAT but sometimes impractical

He was a prolific poster on bodybuilding forums in his last years, was happy to tell all about his training regimen. Absolutely insane volume, everything 8x12 with 30 seconds rest.

>heart attack: the meal

Holy shit

you'll be burning muscle like crazy

???

care to elaborate or post a source lol

>bruh if you don't eat every 5 minutes you'll go catabolic, its common sense

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

what the fuck, they sit there munching on loose cheese and meat? fucking europoors

>5 minutes
>23hours and 30 minutes

very impractical i'd think, but nothing wrong with it

I do IF and usually eat two meals. one a little after 7 pm and another at little past midnight. from time to time I'll skip the 7pm meal and just do a crazy one at midnight.

it's fine, but you'll probably need a snack if you lift. with IF there's always a day or two a week where you'll feel your body telling to do a refeed or fix-up day. like if you ate less fat than you should've had the last two days, you'll have a day where by 2pm your body will be screaming for something greasy. Rhonda Patrick says you have to have a non-fasting day each week.

Been doing it for a long time.
Pic related

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A HAM SANDWICH

youre not maximizing protein sythesis, your body uses a certain amount of protein, builds muscle, then stops, it needs a second dose of calories and proteins to trigger another building phase

there is research on this, consuming a giant meal of 150+g of protein vs spread out

I guess it really depends on your goals
If you are like me and like ottermode then omad is great for maintenance. Assuming your one meal is filled with everything you need like proteins and micronutrients.

i like omad because i'm sort of retarded and it's much easier for me to hit the perfect macros every day when i just have to prepare one meal

I usually eat a single meal. I think it's great and I feel great throughout the day. But if I miss it, eating is all I can think about after a while

>refridgerated cheese curds, cold cuts, 72% cocoa dark chocolate, 10 dollar wine and dollar store candles
wtf

and he's happily married now with kids

This guy gets it.

Not complete yet, but it is distinct from IF because it is only a single insulin spike.
>t. /fast/

I eat only one meal a day, but I have to have something in the morning (usually a smoothie) or else my blood sugar drops and I start getting headaches.

Your smoothie is a meal, a meal is anything that produces an insulin response. You're pre-diabetic and you need to /fast/

you tell him

Yeah, if I think I need it, I'll crush a 150 calories of protein shake. Otherwise, I unironically G U L P some sips to take the edge off for a couple hours and stave off a headache.

it's super easy, but you need to do some extra things to make sure you get best results:

1. make sure that meal has meat/protein
2. make sure that meal has fat (high fat preferable)
3. go for as low carb as possible, but don't remove carbs entirely. Carbs will slow you down if you're trying to lose OR gain weight if eaten in excess, BUT if you cut carbs, your body will go into breaks mode

That meal was shit, but this pasta is delicious! Fukkin saved

>I'm sub 16 inch arms and small:the post

>t. 16.001 inch arms.

>implying people give a fuck about being """"" big""""""

well hello mother fucker

>mfw she's nervous
how cute