Why haven't you taken the gear pill?

why haven't you taken the gear pill?

>hurr durr natty
>hurr durr i wann do eet natty

i guess you don't get vaccinated, don't using the internet, don't take any supplements or vitamins, don't get medical treatment, don't brush your teeth ect

vaccines, internet, supps and vitamins, toothpaste etc. won't make my body stop producing testosterone

I know it's just the angles but his 10 year natty looks worse than my 1 year natty lmao

>fucking with your endocrine system because you're an insecure retard that can't healthy food

kek

oh no, you might have to take steroids...

He could have just not been taking his lifting seriously at all those 10 years; then decided to start training / dieting better to improve youtube outreach.

>being so insecure about your body you resort to taking gear
>trading heart and hormonal health for bigger muscles
The only people who should be taking gear are competitors, whatever the sport is. If you take it for girls and a better body you’re already a numale inside

I'd use gear if my sole intention was getting huge, but I do a shitton of running so having a bunch of mass is detrimental. Ottermode has and will continue to be my body type for eternity as every time I've been bigger my runs get slow as fuck.

>all these people projecting
>all these new lifters calling him natty

>You do all these beneficial things, why won't you do this harmful thing?
Really makes me think.
Do you fucking sell roids and are trying to expand your market or why did you make this thread OP?

>10 years natty
>people actually believe this
that guy either has gutter trash genetics or thats a troll pic. I look like that after 3 months

This is what ppl focusing on aesthetics looks like.

10 years natty and 1 yr roids, still havent even reached 2/3/4/5 yet.

because i'm a type 1 diabetic and from what i understand steroids have an incredibly high chance of killing me

>He doesn't know about the fluoride and soy in toothpaste
Lmao at this goy.

Are you trying to imply that if you have more muscle... You'll move slower? Dont you know the best runners in the world take gear right and dont become the size of tanks

I don't want to commit a crime just to lose the rest of my hair and die earlier.

If it was legal and easily accessible, though... I don't have any moral qualms with it.

he looks exactly the same apart from different lighting and a pump

Because I don't want tiny balls and zero natural testosterone and I can't afford that shit anyway.

Roiding is retarded unless your test levels are on the decline. Mk677 is the way to go

if you are working out for 11 years your hard work is bound to show up sooner or later
also
> trying to make in the fitness industry natty lol

Damn. Literally bottom of the barrel genetics. What's this guys channel again 'How to look good naked'? lol

fuck he is small for 10 years natty

Have you ever fucking seen a marathon runner? You're talking sprinters.

He looks great on the left. The steroids really just are not worth their disadvantages. I do everything I can to just let my body be in its natural state.
and yes I dont get vaccinated, I limit my supplements, and I brush with fluoride free toothpaste. Its just about being logical.

Kinda reminds me about how Clarence was pretty strong as a natty while lifting a long time but he was still dyel

cause my body hasn't finished developing

> looks great on the left

Dyel

Why is it dangerous for diabetics to roid, compared to healthy people, that is.

Who is that

No he rebranded, he just goes by his real name now