Electrical Shocks To Stimulate Muscular Growth

Muscular exertion is the primary catalyst to muscular growth. The main method of exerting muscles when in the pursuit of muscular growth is the process of lifting weights. Would it be more efficient to catalyze muscular growth by shocking muscles in a safe, yet powerful manner? My hypothesis is that a shocked muscle would be more damaged than a muscle that was used to lift weights, and would thus catalyze more muscular growth.

I would like to note that these electrical shocks would be powerful enough to make a muscle feel to the host as if it were lifting a host's one-repetition maximum weight. As you undergo muscular growth, the electrical shocks would strengthen in intensity.

The benefits of shocking muscles I believe are (1) less risk of injury, (2) more efficient muscular growth, and (3) less time necessary per workout.

Why don't you go try that out and let us know how it goes. Sound good? Good.

you know how incredibly painful a calf cramp is, when one muscle contracts full-force on its own, with no agonist to balance it or stabilize the joint?

imagine that on any ole muscle in your body

No pain
No gain.

even if you could get the muscle to think it's being used to move a huge amount of weight you're not damaging the muscles the way lifting damages the muscles and therefore you won't get the healing which is what makes them stronger and bigger

This is false. When you lift a weight, the muscles necessary to lift the weight contract. Muscles contract due to naturally generated electrical currents within the body. Using manmade electrical currents to contract muscles effectively mimics naturally generated electrical currents.

Make sure to do this to your brain cells too to catalyze neurons to grow too

In all seriousness, try it with a DYEL OP. Hardest thing will probably be getting them to eat

Read a physiology text book you fucking retard, your retarded and your hypothesis is retarded

Your grammar is retarded. Ignoring your insults, in what way(s) is my hypothesis incorrect?

you’re a fucking imbecile. you stupid fucking nigger

Ever been tazed? No thanks.
Also
>squat 315
>attach electrodes to toes to start workout
>both knees dislocate as 250 pounds of force suddenly slams into the as they lock out

Still no thanks

>unironically still asking what’s wrong with hypothesis
Ok I’ll bite. No muscle tension means no muscle breakdown and no growth. Using electric shock is like flexing your muscle and expecting them to grow. Also when the shock is strong enough it will stop your heart and lean mass is conductive to electricity

>tfw eat onions and taze myself for maximum gains
eat my dust, boyos.

but the damage isn't being done to the muscles
no damage = no repairing = no gainz

I think you misunderstand. Muscles are damaged by being contracted forcefully.

>put my feet in my buckets of water
>lie on the bench, grab bar loaded with lmao 2pl8
>down for 1
>bar contacts electrofied mechanical spotter and immediately shoots up
>5 more reps fuck yeah
>set a new or despite my own death

OP just invented a new type of deadlift mates

COMMIT SUICIDE RUDENIGGER

>thinks flexing is a workout

SeeYou'd do it loaded

>shock your balls

What is balance ?

for an unopposed contraction to be strong enough to trigger hypertrophy, you would be screaming in pain. the opposing force is necessary

>what is a smith machine

>using electricity to contract your muscles instead of just contracting them manually

Artificial currents can contract a muscle more forcefully than you can naturally.