*eats tofu once*

*eats tofu once*

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224:
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595:
foodnavigator.com/Article/2009/06/30/Review-finds-no-effect-of-soy-on-testosterone
data.nal.usda.gov/system/files/Isoflav_R2-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have the same glasses as the third guy. Are there any kinds of non soyboy/bugman glasses I can wear or should I just buy contacts?

>mfw when 500 test
time for the onion fast

You're either ugly or you aren't. He's wearing low profile glasses. Wearing contacts won't help his face.

Hes not even "ugly", just horribly unmasculine looking. Like a giant 8 year old

I think Eugene actually looks OK.

>eats tofu three times

He's ugly but he still has a non-crippled girlfriend can can produce normal offspring. I guess that means he isn't ugly. He's average looking. He could lift and do martial arts without anything hindering him.

Correction; he WOULD be average looking if he had not been exposed to phytoestrogens and xenoestrogens his entire life thanks to the standard American diet and food handling

Seriously though, what is with all these fat fucks and dyels doing tricep push downs all the fucking time?

I am legit retarded and was once eating with a group of friends, got a bowl of what I thought was chicken and then started eating it. When I tasted it, I literally freaked out because of the disgusting taste in my mouth and my friends were howling with laughter. I was disgusted by that tofu. I cant believe people at that shit. I was also a bit hammered. I do not know to this day how I thought cube shaped tofu was chicken.

Eugene is HIGH test

thy’re all ugly your retards none of them are even slightly above 5/10, the Asian has the most masculine features and is still ugly

Like other isolation exercises it requires a lot less physicality than something like deadlifting.

Pushdowns especially can be cheated easily, rolling ones weight forward over the handlebar and not actually using the triceps to extend the elbow against the full weight.

So they do it because it's easy. That's their life. Their physical manifestation as either a skinny soyboy or a tubby doughboy shows it to the world. Their attempts at journalism being little moor than unimaginative, pandering blogs shows the carry over to non physical aspects of life.

he has the average t of a 100 year old man

Honest question, does the article mention that the figures given for "T-score" are the same as ng/DL?

We love to confirm our own biases about these cucks, but let's not be intellectually dishonest lads

Unironically how I feel about soy milk and tofu. It's very delicious and convenient. I personally got heavy estrogenic sides though, so I stopped. Oh well.

i wonder if any of these fucking soygoys considered trt for even a second after this embarassing saga

No. They don't even talk about their diets.

But that would lead to Toxic masculinity :^)™

So this is just a usual Veeky Forums circlejerk so we can feel smugly superior to some writer twats?

Can do i suppose

Nothing toxic about it, the reason men are so shitty nowadays is they don't have enough masculinity.

brb, getting 2 masculinity from the store

My point was these numale soy boys think being masucline as man is bad and toxic for society and hence they should not do anything.

While reality is quite different like you said

jesus what is it like being a rapist :^)

Either you ate like 30-40servings a day or you're a placebo cuck. Beer and cow milk have proven to affect your hormones where soy has not. The studies on soy which increased estrogen are all extreme cases like eating 30-40servings a day while being diabetic and 300bs + etc.

Pick me up a crate, you lightweight

DEGENERATE!

Glasses can be a crutch for certain faces, but contacts if you look just regular.

Show soy tits or gtfo

The third guy is the only one not doing a 3/4 face, just so that he doesn't overshadow the rest. Also, his dumb fucking smile.

Look, the glasses are fine because they're a classic style of frame, you're going to be fine unless you look like a retarded mouse with a round face.

naw dude square frames are ugly, got to go for classic shades

Don't be a nigger

I'm just gonna repost what I wrote in yesterdays soy thread:

These are the studies I have come across on this subject that are of the highest quality:

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224:

"MAIN OUTCOME MEASURE(S):
Fifteen placebo-controlled treatment groups with baseline and ending measures were analyzed. In addition, 32 reports involving 36 treatment groups were assessed in simpler models to ascertain the results.
RESULT(S):
No significant effects of soy protein or isoflavone intake on T, SHBG, free T, or FAI were detected regardless of statistical model.
CONCLUSION(S):
The results of this meta-analysis suggest that neither soy foods nor isoflavone supplements alter measures of bioavailable T concentrations in men."

>cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/10/3/179:

"There was a significant difference between the two groups in terms of changes in serum estrone concentrations, which tended to decrease in the soy-supplemented group and increase in the control group over time. None of the other hormones measured (estradiol, total and free-testosterone, or sex hormone-binding globulin) showed any statistical difference between the two groups in terms of patterns of change."

CONT.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11352776:

"Healthy volunteers took a supplement containing 40 mg of isoflavones daily for 2 months and donated blood and semen samples monthly for 2 months before and 4 months after supplementation. Semen samples were analysed for ejaculate volume, sperm concentration, total sperm count, motility and morphology. Blood samples were analysed for sex hormone and gonadotrophin levels and phytoestrogen concentrations, and testicular volume was measured using an orchidometer. The phytoestrogen supplement increased plasma genistein and daidzein concentrations to approx. 1 microM and 0.5 microM respectively; yet, there was no observable effect on endocrine measurements, testicular volume or semen parameters over the study period. This is the first study to examine the effects of a phytoestrogen supplement on reproductive health in males. We conclude that the phytoestrogen dose consumed had no effect on semen quality."

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11880595:

"Only three intervention studies reported hormonal effects of soy isoflavones in men. These recent studies in men consuming soyfoods or supplements containing 40--70 mg/d of soy isoflavones showed few effects on plasma hormones or semen quality. These data do not support concerns about effects on reproductive hormones and semen quality."

This article explains the first review quite well and puts forward criticism to the poor quality of studies showing effect: >foodnavigator.com/Article/2009/06/30/Review-finds-no-effect-of-soy-on-testosterone

100g of tofu for example has between ~9-30mg isoflavones, this amount has never been shown to have any effect and as we see in the third study no effect was observed at a daily 40mg isoflavone consumption for 2 months.

Soymilk only has between 0.7-10mg/100g so no worries there either.

Here you can see isoflavone content of different foods: data.nal.usda.gov/system/files/Isoflav_R2-1.pdf

Any one here done a testosterone test?

*drinks milk everyday*
*eats chicken at least 4x a week*
*eats cheese like its water*

*blames soy for being low testo*

goodjob bro, keep on lowering your testo and your future children testo, that way my kid is going to be full alpha while your estrogen juice tits boys will suck his dick for some protein sperm.

Why would your son let a bunch of old faggots suck his dick?

dominance training at 4pm

I don’t think anyone is seriously implying soy causes low test (maybe some retards here). But you can’t ignore the obvious correlation between people who eat soy (vegans, vegetarians, others with low meat consumption) and people who are effeminate pussies. Hence soyboy is a perfectly valid term

it has to be ng/dL

> TFW T score of 375

I have a tiny testicle though due to a varicocele. Getting it repaired in the next month or two, pray for my natty ascension lads.

I don't know what I'll do if i have to live with this low test exhaustion.