Is it safe to eat 1200 calories a day and then fast all day on tuesday and thursday?

is it safe to eat 1200 calories a day and then fast all day on tuesday and thursday?

no

why not

you won't die, but you're going to feel like shit and have no energy to workout

you would lose weight faster and look better if you ate more and had more exercise

Why post a picture from a deceased girl?

i know, but in the meantime before i can get a gym membership, will this make me at least skinny so once i can work out i wont have much fat?

want more? here's a pic of a girl i knew in highschool who killed herself

oh lol, honestly was just the first file i saw on my computer

of course you're going to be skinny if you can prolong this exercise, you're going to be in starvation mode

but real talk, you're going to give up and order 50% off dominos pizzas and fall right back into old habits

fitness is not a sprint, it's a marathon

>freckles
>tomboyish
Why did she an hero? besides brap poster si can see everyone on Veeky Forums wanting her as gf

No, you'll burn muscle before fat, you'll end up weaker.

Just eat properly everyday and do calisthenics

why did she kill herself?

abusive small family & poor... pretty unpopular (like me, which is why i was her friend), and her boyfriend (2 years older than she) stopped hanging out after she gave him her virginity

nothing too extreme honestly, but she had no real support or someone to cry to, nothing to look forward to... i was an edgy /b/ kid who was pissed at the world so i wasn't much help; about a week before she shot herself i remember her saying something like she knew where her mom kept the bullets to her handgun, and i said something like 'make sure you take as many as you can with you haha'

makes me very sad to this day i didn't try harder, i just couldn't grow up fast enough

Depends on height and gender. GF is a 5'5" fem; her TDEE'S pretty low, so she's losing healthly at 1200kcal. I wouldn't recommend it if you're higher than maybe 5'8"ish or you're a guy

thanks man, you're the goat. i'm 5'9

Am 5'8 male. Started 1200 diet in April. I weighed 375. I weigh 297 now. I get no cravings. I cannot eat much without feeling full. The trick to a diet that is so low is the small incremental increases and persitence to that number once the weight is gone otherwise you gain it back.

that's a guy

better to fast in succession, but yeah that's fine, just make sure you get enough nutrients
-->cronometer.com

>you would lose weight faster and look better if you ate more and had more exercise

eat more to lose weight

Get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. Back to tumblr, fafggot

You'll feel better if you eat your tdee or more on the days when you eat.

The fasting will still be just as effective for burning fat.

Reminds me of galeniko-nooner method. You'll be fine, make sure almost all your calories come from protein when you drive them that low.

Is there anything like this that can track electrolytes too?

hmmm ,not that i'm aware of. but this does track sodium and potassium, which are teh two key electrolytes, innit?

That's 6000 kcal a week. Sounds about right if you're a toddler.

Yeah it tracks a few of them, I overlooked it

if really concerned about electroclytes, just add a bit of NaCl and KCl to a liter of water and drink