Virgin Calum Von Moger vs Chad Eric Bugenhagen

You shouldnt tear your biceps curling 4pl8s, especially if you do so with help from one other guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-dKHPuFAAA&t=151s
youtube.com/watch?v=vFdMajIgHHU
youtu.be/T3kO5gg2HyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont understand OP. whats this thread about?

Calum von moger and one random dude curled 4 pl8s and torn his biceps.

While Eric did it alone and gets away with it

Some social media focused body builder tore his bicep trying to curl 400 lbs with another bodybuilder. Nobody would know though because who gives a shit about bodybuilders.

This is honestly the only YouTube fitness channel I'd ever watch.
>hi test alpha (seriously, no-homo)
>wrestler, real and fake
>looks good
>strong as fuck
>natty
>madman
>metal
>takes ice baths
>has at gf

He's got it figured out

I will rue the day the Bugez gets popular enough for people to get tired with him and point out all his flaws

I feel like at the moment he's obscure enough where we can just appreciate him for what he is..... a fucking beast

>one random dude
he placed 2nd at olympia in classic, should have won too.

>bumstead
>"random dude"

he's a genetic freak of nature but the advice he gave to beginners is very questionable

>alpha
>makes catty videos about other people

youtube.com/watch?v=8-dKHPuFAAA&t=151s
this autist did it too

He has a kinesiology degree. Legit certified s&c coach. What are your qualifications, user? Even manletdestiny suck his dick everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFdMajIgHHU

dude, watch the video. He only says real shit and he doesn't talk bad about that faggot ass AlphaDestiny at all, he just says his channel name is silly (which it objectively is)

Bugez has charisma without trying, and even shits on that idea of ""alphas""""" and """Betas""" like any down to earth person would.

That isnt 405. But good enough for a 17 year old

he literally said to do bench and deadlift every day
thats fucking stupid for many reason

He is the most honest person if anything.

People like steve shaw, jeff nippard, scott herman would suck Alex's dick just because Alex has growing number of subscribers.

But Eric expresses his true opinion. No dick sucking.

It's called greasing the groove. It is legit. And if you take eric's training philosophy into context, you should have known by bench and deadlift, he doesn't necessarily mean flat bench and conventional deadlift.

This is one program Eric gave privately to his client.

And his client is a novice

why would you make a new lifter do outside the box lifts like a Jefferson deadlift and a behind the back deadlift
i can understand why he does them because he's past 1/2/3/4 but until you do that with the conventional lifts don't do meme shit.

I always thought that when I started going to the gym I might some newbs curling in the squat rack because they were stupid idiots, but it turns out the only people I've ever seen curling in the squat rack were jacked gym bros. Wassupwitdat?

Because his client is an athlete, user. It has more carryover than conventional deadlift.

in what way?
also i'm not talking about athlete fitness that different entirely than regular weightlifting
someone whos completely new shouldn't bench and deadlift conventional or not everyday

Calum is a memebuilder, his lifts are shit and his tendons are clearly weak as fuck compared to his muscle. One more reason to stay natty.

Eric is king.

Are there any sports where you keep your feet together? Dont you think a unilateral stance as in the jefferson deadlift is pretty much in every sport?

Besides, its less taxing on the lower back since the bar is directly under you, which is very important if you're an athlete.

You may have heard that most strength coaches dont let their athletes, e.g. football players, do conventional deadlifts, but trap bar deadlift or just cleans instead.

>While Eric did it alone and gets away with it
Yup, that's why staying natty and getting strong as fuck is superior. Muscle and tendons develop equally - the chance of tearing something as a natty is very very rare.

Out of context. He said if you want to as big and strong as you can fast pick two exercises (he gave those as an example and ran with it) and said you'll get bigger and stronger if you increase the weight on those than if you were to focus on every exercise.

>mfw i curl on the only platform

can't find the video of eric curling 405, link?

nearly every video I see of a muscle tear is from a gear user. stay natty lads

>tore my biceps because i took the wrong brand pre workout

I didnt even know the guy for more than 5 seconds and already lost every bit of respect

ahahaha

the dude just killed his physique for no reason

But I guess deadlifting once a week for 1x5, squat every workout is clearly genius, amirite?
The state of Veeky Forums

He specifically says dont bemch every day because you will develop an impingement

this cant be real

glad u posted this user, was just about to head to the gym without taking my koalafreak

Got any more of these?

hes obviously joking, what a fag you are

he actually says flatbenching and barbell pressing is bad for your rotator cuffs and strongly advises against bulgarian lite training for pressing variations

No way is that guy 17

Bugenhagen is asking for a torn biceps too. That shit is retarded.

My bad. Hes 21 since he was 17 4 years ago youtu.be/T3kO5gg2HyQ

He zercher rack pulled 785lbs.

Whats your point

How to train upper body according to Eric?

>novice
>1rm

Gear makes your tendons stronger, retard.

Eric isn't natty, but dyel newbies here will never accept that because they need to belive they could be like him if they try hard enough.

In reality he's just another youtube fake natty.

>Eric isn't natty, but dyel newbies here will never accept that because they need to belive they could be like him if they try hard enough

>If he look good he on gear
>if he lift strong he on gear
>if he better than me he on gear
Lift for more than three years then come back friend

lmao, never post on this board again you dumbass underaged stupid reddit scum tard

Koala Freak is his own brand. He's taking the piss you mongoloid.