Caffeine 400mg.

>inb4 sips

Other urls found in this thread:

thethirdwave.co/microdosing-with-lsd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just got some Tribulus

do any of these actually do anything

are you good at starcraft, 1v1 me

koreans don't really play starcraft anymore.

they play LoL, Maple Story, Battlegrounds and overwatch

Non-stimulating preworkout
4g l-leucine
2g l-isoleucine
2g l-valine
2.6g l-glutamine
1g beta-alanine* (I need to buy more powder, used to take 3-5g for maximum tingles)
1.5g citrulline malate

other shit
150mg caffeine* (Sips)
3g l-arginine
3-5g taurine*

Post-workout
1.8g magnesium asparate dihydrate (137mg magnesium metal)
25mg zinc
1000iu Vitamin E, 500mg Vitamin C, 1000iu Vitamin D (1 in 2 people are vitamin D deficient, don't be a statistic, it also boosts test)

*denotes actual scientifically proven strength enhancement supps. BUY TAURINE POWDER.

Creatine is also included on the list of stuff with evidence, but I ran out so I stopped taking it.

creatine 5g
valerian 400mg
multivitamin
magnesium
calcium 600mg every other day
l-carnitine 2mg
l-theanine 100mg with 50mg of caffeine (best thing I have ever discovered)

wish I had a multi with calcium and magnesium. glad I at least found one with zinc and follic acid.

Well, 5-HTP is the precursor to serotonin.
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Creatine and Fish Oil do have credible research behind them, I can link to them if you want. The multivitamin is just there to fill in the gaps nutrition wise since I have a less than optimal diet.

While microdosing LSD doesn't really have much of any research behind it, it certainly works for me as described here
thethirdwave.co/microdosing-with-lsd/
Plus you can go a little higher with the dose and get a intense rush of euphoria, which is nice.

>do any of these actually do anything

All of that shit is a waste of money

Retards like
Will spend hundreds on supplements, but won't buy actual steroids and get real gains

Back to the grave, Rich.

I've been pumping iron for 2 months now. Is now a good time to start taking supplements? And what do you recommend?

Are you cutting or bulking?

Creatine, every natty lifter should be on it.
Protein powder, fish oil and a multivitamin if your diet is lacking

Otherwise get on gear if you want to leave humanity behind.

Hey man. My comment is legit. When I said non stimulating preworkout it's just a tub I buy.

I'd normally just buy creatine, taurine, beta alanine and caffeine.

Magnesium is also legit, but for soreness prevention, and a bunch of anti-oxidants is definitely going to do some good if you exercise a bunch.

I'm primarily trying to cut. So far I'vebeen tracking my caloric intake and I usually take in 1000-1200 calories a day but dont get enough protein
Why creatine? What's the main difference Between whey and creatine

>2 months
>gear
at least let his CNS and joints get somewhere first

>Why creatine? What's the main difference Between whey and creatine
they are completely different things

Whey is a milk based food

Creatine is a chemical found naturally in red meat that allows your muscles to store more ATP and produce force for longer

creatine is the safest, most well understood, and most important supplement

every single person should take creatine for the health benefits

Bulking atm, 186cm 73kg (was 66kg before starting gym)

On the topic of Creatine, how much should I have per day? Is just one 5g scoop with morning coffee enough?

Low testosterone so I'm wasting my time and money but I take whey protein (I drink only water so this is good change in terms of taste), citrulline malate, D3, omega 3, multivitamins, ZMA. All from MyProtein lol. Bought them to give a shot at raising testosterone but hit lows anyways

What's it like to micro dose lsd OP?

Someone give me a good cheaper alternative to gold standard gainer

zinc, vitamin d, maca

I only use gold standard whey protein. I might add vitamins later but idk

If you dose correctly, it sort of feels like a low dose of a dextroamphetamine, it also relieves feelings of depression and anxiety.

If you dose just a little too much you'll get an intense rush of Euphoria, comparable to MDMA

>Ephedrine
Where does one acquire said substance in EU?

/fat/ass here

I only use a good fish oil, a good multi - orange triad, and green tea.

I was thinking about getting some myprotein whey isolate, but seems like I wouldn't really need it, trying to focus on eating less

From other gym bros, or dark web.
Someone said that 1000 pill of 25 mg ephedrine are dirt cheap on dark web, like 70-80 dollars.

the only supplements that are worth to TRY in my country are creatine, ashawada, d- asparatic acid and L-carnitine
what are yous experience with them?
should i "cycle" asparatic acid?
i'm also interested in ZMA, borum and apicatechin.
ZMA have lack of trustfull scientific results and there isn't any reason to belice that zinc supplementation would make a difference if you are not zinc deficient
in the case of epicatechin there is lack of scientific studies but also there isn't any source of it here

Stop buying gainer overall. It's a price markup for a bunch of unhealthy shit in an attempt to ""gain"" and literally will end up with you getting fat. Find a better protein powder and mix with oats to pad it.

> wasting money on all that bullshit

Fuckin lol. Incredible that you retards will blow all that money on worthless shit but won't use real steroids.

Keep making those supplement companies rich. Loyal sheep customers. Do you guys wear bodybuilding.com t-shirts to?