>tired af
>gf asks me to come over and bring her a drink
>lives 30-35 mins away
>tell her I’m tired
>she gets pissed
>proceed to get ready
>omw over
>she calls and says she will be pissed if I come over

Females are so mentally challenging, just fuck tinder sluts guys...

she wants you to angry-fuck her man.

She’s on her period, I’m not swimming in that lake.

>Not minding ketchup on your hot dog as long as the bun is tight
never going to make it

>Late Night Veeky Forums

Work is kind of odd, but things are going to be okay

I'm balls deep in new projects and just trying to deal with everything. Damn,

>Diet going really good past 2 weeks
>Workout partner wanna hangout
>Eat cheese and unhealthy shit

Man i do not feel good right now. Is this what being healthy is like? I actually feel sick to my stomach because i ate fast food

Just discovered Frank Yang, I'm in for a long month of watching every insane video he ever made

Ayy dude same here. Saw him mentioned in the old Veeky Forums thread and some shit about a new zyzz. Frank yang seems like a hunter s Thompson meets zyzz kinda deal.

School isn't working out for me. I'm 23 and basically a man child taking a few GE classes at SBCC (yes Elliot rodgers college)
I dont even know what the fuck I'm doing there. My friend called me and offered me a job broadcasting high School sports in medford Oregon.
My dad said hed help me get a place there. I have a few days to decide

it is currently 1:20 am and i'm still on Veeky Forums

>only person in the gym atm
>qt receptionist working the graveyard shift flirts with me as I sign in
>make flirty small talk and then sign in
>she’s left the desk to come over and talk to me like 4 times
Do I go for it lads?

fuck it why not? you can fuck her in the back

Pull out your phone and tell her its broken, leave it on dial
Hand it to her
Tell her it won't work until she puts her number in it

oh shit i'm taking that

Thanks for lending me your energy lads, I’m doing it.

I'm going to be waiting to hear how it goes, you better update us user

Godspeed

>every girl you don't want in life wants you
>every girl you want doesnt
Who's in my boat

> Gf calls me
> "Hey user, can you grab me something to eat?"
> I say sure, just tell me what she wants
> " Oh user, I don't know. Just grab me anything"
> I proceed to name five different places
> "No user. OMG, we've been together for so long and you still don't know me"

I know this is cliched as shit, but it still broke my spirit. I mean, I offered to get her something, why can't she just pick what she wants to eat...

I wish I could become full homo.

just get her chipotle

I mentioned that. Chipotle, Thai, McDonalds, Poutine, Sushi.

And after getting mad, she called 10 mins later to ask me to get sushi.

Just off me desu

You're failing the test. She wants to you to be a leader and pick something, and any complaint she makes about it afterward should be met with a playful shrug.

Why can't she just say that?

Honestly, autists like me weren't made for this world.

It took me a long, long time to figure it out myself user. She's giving you shit to make sure you're the shit. She's manifesting waters of chaos to make sure your cliffs of strength can withstand it. If you can't stand up to her tests then you can't stand up to the world, this is her way of making sure you're a good partner.

They will never, ever admit this.

Literally this. If you react like a whiny bitch and apologize all the time she will leave your ass for a more resilient man.

What if youre too much of s non responder?
Like not responding to texts
Listening to complaints and acting like I care is never going to be a problem... Because I don't care
How much do you need to care?
I'm used to face mounting sluts and gagging them with my balls and cock, and making them lick my asshole while I slap their face and claiming their room as mine after
Can I get a gf like this? I don't even like to talk to chikz that much
I don't have much to talk about.
Do girls see primal men as some sort of beast to fuck and leave?
Or to concquer and breed with

>She gets pissed because you don't bring her something to drink half an hour away at 11pm
>You actually do it
The fuck.

You better be banging this broad right now, I want to go to sleep pls respond

shouldn't have said you were tired. you'll miss her when she's gone user.

I currently lay in bed, enveloped in a sadness and fatigue that I cannot understand. I have no major problems, the one I have can be fixed, yet I feel depressed. I am tired but sleep doesn’t seem to be the answer. I’m stuck browsing this board until I lose consciousness from lack of sleep.

>you'll miss her when she's gone user.
truer words have never been typed

Do it. College is something you can go back to. You also never know if some future adminstration, federal or state, would make it free for you later on.

Women don't communicate direct. I gave up women (I am 37) and nowadays I just fuck my 24 yo twink. We play borderlands together and he sucks my cock every time we see us.

Definitely do it.

>just fuck tinder sluts

Pathetic. If the only reason you're dating or in a relationship is sex then you're just as worthless as I think you are after reading that sad excuse for a story

T. Cuck

everybody, that is the nature of women

How did it go?

>having somebody to save you from your pathetic life
>not doing what she asks
>not wanting to have sex with your gf

fags go home

That's kind of shit is why I want a bf. Girls you fuck once and hope you never hear them again

>asks you to come over to bring her a drink
>when you live 30-35 mins away
Wtf, are you her waiter?

>given up any hope of getting married
>have had sex with so many taken and married women at this point
>plenty of others come onto me all the time without even knowing me, especially if they're older
>want kids and a solid bond but I swear on my life just about every married woman I see is corrupt and I have no idea where to begin to look to find a good one

is this what you do, anons? just find one that won't cheat too much and cheat on her too? is that how this works? I'd rather have nothing

i hit 215 ohp
tried for 225 and failed

tfw probably gonna get a 2plate ohp before 3 plate bench

Stop actively seeking married women, I guess. It's confirmation bias - you're searching for a particular type of woman who you know will be an easy conquest. There are probably women out there who have chosen not to get married who wouldn't be unfaithful - you just have to take a risk with them.

My Niguel

>Go to the gym 4 times a week
>Do this for 3 months
>Gym receptionist still hasnt said anything to me
>???
How much do I need to bench to get a "hello"?

yes, once you start eating healthy and cutting out junk food you will be amazed how your taste buds adapt. About two weeks ago I was forced to eat a fast food meat pie (the only half decent thing on the menu anyway) because I hadn't eaten anything all day while running errands. Felt sick to my stomach after eating that piece of shit, felt even sicker knowing there are people eating this shit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Ridiculous. She asked for a favor. Go out of your way and pick her up food. Proceeds not to tell you what she wants and then criticizes you.

An individual like this is inconsiderate. Fuck her and look elsewhere.

that's really impressive user, you should feel awesome about yourself

Wtf
Get a grip you pathetic loser

for the billionth and last time "healthy =/= fit"
your body is literally becoming less immune to things

Understand this and you can understand women. The funny thing is they generally don't realise they're doing it. It's like programming.

>not eating her out then licking your lips covered in blood
Enjoy your no gains

Keep grinding away my dude

Maybe you need a a purpose or direction in life?

This is happening to me as we speak. The girl I want has been pulling away while the one I don’t is getting more and more aggressive. I don’t understand why life does this.

Well, all the women are in one of those baskets. Guess which..
To emotionally wrecked to even be bf material to anyone, no matter how broken.
The idea of wanting someone more broken that I can fix is horrendous for the both of us.

My ex gf used to do this exact thing.
Dump her fucking cunt ass. It will destroy her like she's done to you dozens of times without a second thought.

I'm not fucking kidding you stay with her, your life is going to me fucking hell.

>tfw ego lifted 5pl8 deadlift at the gym 3 weeks ago
>L5/S1 lower back is painful
>Can't squat or deadlift anymore, need to take 2 weeks off
>Fuck my life boys

Also:

>ex-gf and I were in contact during early November
>said we should hang out at some time
>want that time to be now
>too afraid to fucking text her to say whats up
>lacking confidence now because I'm afraid she'll be cold towards me

I don't wanna feel anymore :\

Yeah i threw my back out ego lifting on extra 4 pl8 reps, just deload and take 2 to 3 days off after the deload and get right back to it. Static stretches before you go to bed, dynamic before lifting and in the morning.

Why is she your ex? Why do you want to be with her again?

Just saw on facebook that my ex from 4 years ago is really into fitness and is gonna visit a fitness expo next year

She was my oneitis back then

We broke up because at the time I was

>Out of the military for approx 8 months
>Working 80 hours minimum per week

My unit saw a lot of action both domestically and in theater, and unfortunately I suffered from untreated PTSD, I've got a better handle on it now, now that my life is more structured and balanced, but at the time the combination of depression/stress/workload resulted in a complete shut-down of my emotions, no sex-drive, uninterested in conversation, etc.

I want to be with her because even now I love her, things were great between us and things were going to be great, it just wasn't the right time. Unfortunately given extraneous circumstances, I doubt anything will ever happen between us, but not knowing is killing me inside.

>waaaa i have ptsd! give me benefits!
fucking cucked welfare queen military types. what the fuck did you expect when you signed up to fight IN A WAR if not stress?

a nigger would have replied with "wtf wat am i your servant bitch?" and followed with "now cum here and giv me sum succ", be that nigger

Bitch motherfuckers you never told me how easy Tinder is
>face pic, topless pic, doing outdoor shit pic
>only swipe right at actual qts
>every weekend for the past 2 months I've been guaranteed 1 pussy
I'm the king now.

>gf

fuck off

My oneitis (for real, we knew each other since grade school, and dated in high school and college) became fat, if she didn't I'd probably be still all over her. Tough luck, maybe hope that she turns to a centaur - but if that's what you're into then yeah.
Just keep on fucking. I've also given up on "real" love, if it shows up then great but if not then I don't know. Keep doing what you enjoy.

>lifting for 6 months
>still so lonely
>phone lights up
>"yo bro do u wanna go to a gay club? notice u talkin a lot about guy assthetics hahahaha"
>almost automatically reject
>fuck it
>go
>literally best time of my life
Veeky Forums... i think lifting made me gay

>had a small fling with a grill about 2 months ago
>went on for about 5 days of constant texting
>eventually comes over to my house and we cuddle
>she leaves
>no contact since (probably should have made some moves then)
>bump into her two days ago at a restaurant
>I ask to sit with her and she agrees
>talk for thirty minutes before she leaves
>was gonna ask her to a show tonight
>remember I deleted her number

Gonna go shopping and sort my diet out, have been eating shit for the past week.
Also stressed with uni deadlines, still able to gym 4 times a week.

Someone give me some gains filled foods to buy

Red Beans
Oatmeal
Chicken
Eggs

gr8 b8 m8

What the fuck are you on about cunt? Blow your brains out.

>late night
>on the boat
>deployment almost over
>late watch in Hawaii
>fuck this shit I'm going home

Disregard onions, period juice is best test juice.

i hope you told her to go fuck herself

> when your highest achievement is to be a former trainee

Lmao what a garbage existence, no wonder she is to be a cum bag on tinder

Hey, a pussy is a pussy, don't discriminate.

>Be literal asspie, age 21
>Go on a date with a 4 year older women, looks like she got her shit together, super attractive and dress fine, compared to me
>Turns out she's a literal asspie as well, and shit goes well
>Lift her up above my chest after challenging me
>Asks me when we'll meet next time
How do I not fuck this up?

Text her and ask her out you sperg

Dont make the same mistake I did

Morning now, but who gives a fuck.

In thought my mom was deathly ill, but turns out she should be okay. Star Wars in less than two weeks. First Christmas and New Year where I'm not going to be a fat sack of shit with no genuine self confidence. Starting a new business in the spring.

Life feels pretty good. All praise to God, and Jesus is my spotter.

I may be a literal sperg, but I already got a date with her on Monday, at her place. I'm just sensing that somewhere I'll just fail completely, since she can do much better than me.

if you go in with the mindset of failure, you should already know the outcome

how did you meet?

Period honestly isn't much of a problem at all.

I've never went into a date with the mindset of failure, but I wish I could offer her something more than just an interesting personality and asspie hobbies.

Tinder. She only had it for 3 days before we matched and made the date on the first few texts. She hasn't dated in 6 years apparently, her girlfriends forced her to get tinder, I'm presumably her first date in long time

she might ditch you when she gets more experience under her belt if she's as nice as you proclaim btw

She has experience, she just decided not to date for 6 years, for whatever reason, probably because she's a laid back, shy asspie, which fits me perfectly.

Translation: she had an 'abusive' relationship, and wants a nice guy to feel safe with. Not saying not to go for it, but just be wary that when she gets her confidence back, her eye might start to wander. Then again, it might not, and you might be happy together for the rest of your lives. You can never tell. There are just subtle warning signs.

>Had near misses with a handful of girls who 'took a break' from dating, either because of 'abuse' or because they wanted to to fuck around freely for a few years, and they all escalated from 'nice to meet you' to 'stay with me on the weekends' within hours or days. Coincidentally* this was back when I was a fatfuck (seeming) beta who they thought would let them walk all over me.
>*It wasn't a coincidence.

>manifesting waters of chaos
nice man i'll use that in future

I think it's a bit...much to think this way? It's better to just see where it all goes, having these thoughts at the back at your head is nothing but unecesscary paranoia. I'm neither ugly or desperate, my worries lay elsewhere.

Just out of interest, how old are you? My line of thinking (and the deep thread of cynicism) came with age and experience.

Like I said, mate, go for it. Worst that can happen is you gain some life experience. I probably missed out on a lot by noping out of a few of my potential relationships.

Here you go, anons
>be me
>be 17
>starting_college.bmp
>eyeball the people in my classes
>see this complete qt who was literally my type
>I was learning to draw for around a year and had a habit of sketching out my dreams
>a woman used to visit me in those. I had a completely different life in my dreams, like my life the way I'd want it in 30 years
>my sketch of her looks exactly like that girl (lets call her lily)
>Lily and I share every class
>massively overestimated her because oneitis
>thought she was too good for me and probably a slut
>never saw her talk to any guys
>had a tight friend group of only girls who were all 5/10s
>my_mind_says_no_but_my_heart_says_yes.mp3
>can't stop staring at her in class
>catch her staring at me multiple times in every period
>fuckit.jpeg
>stalk her on fb, turns out she hasn't used it for three years
>no snap, insta or any other bs
>haven't even talked to her until now
>she keeps looking at me every ten minutes
>I get literal jolts in my brain everytime our eyes meet
>prof says we have to do some retarded project
>IN GROUPS
>didn't hear the last part, I thought it was supposed to be individual
>hear lily seeing to her friends
>lily comes up to me
>"user, can I be your partner?"
>fishy.jpeg
>"Isn't this an individual activity"
>"no"
>"sure"
>Turns out she has a decent head on her shoulders
>we both contribute equally to the project
>keeps touching my hands
>rests her head on my shoulder when class ends
>we talk for an hour
>same interests
>same hobbies
>forgot to ask her number
>ask her out the next day
>we walked out in the middle of class to go out to eat
we both lost out virginities 3 days later.

5 years, still together.
I know what it sounds like, but I'm not even larping.

>tfw this will NEVER happen to me

After work i come back to an apartment which looks like i'm moving out again

just don't eat her out out, it's just heavy lube

21, m8, but I honestly think your level of cynicism is a bit unhealthy. I understand where you are coming from, but it does more harm than good if you want to find the one. Every individual is different.

I need some help here guys, I turned 18 a few weeks back but I'm not a senior yet and I don't know what to do with myself.

Everywhere i look i see my friends getting girlfriends and someone to love, i love seing that shit it warms my heart but kills me not knowing am i ever gonna find someone like that.

I can get good grades and plab to in the second semester, I'm afraid my lifting won't payoff on my plan to look good for this summer.

Parents are constantly arguing and constantly shiting on me working out and me tracking and counting calories.

Best friend is depressed and wants time for himself, don't know for how long and am afraid he's gonna harm himself.

I just want to do things and improve myself but i feel like I'm stuck in this box and don't know what to do.

Also how long till i see results I'm 2 months in and can i look good till summer or should i lower my expectations.

Notice I'm not gonna stop lifting just want to know how long will it take to start seing results

>playing borderlands then fucking
A man after my own heart, if i were gay