New CBT

Old ones archived

Been doing AX-1 from athlean x. The workouts are pretty brutal for me but I like the concept of repetition until failure per set. Feels good and I feel sore in places I didn’t know could be sore

Only question I have is how much does diet affect gains? I usually skip breakfast and drink a protein shake for lunch, then just eat meat for dinner. Will I make it?

For anybody who has done AX-1 or knows the workout: can I supplement the workout with anything extra? I’ve got all day everyday free time for now so if there’s anything extra I can do I’d be down.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You need to do cardio and restrict calories. Dont bulk right now. Get in shape then add mass.

SS+GOMAD

track your calories with myfitnesspal and eat below maintenance. do whatever routine you want

Am... Am I going to make it?

Please tell me what the AX1 program schedule is, I keep reading reviews and no one actually posts the program specifics.

> Redneck face and white supremacist haircut

Depends. Do you act the way you look?

Nah, I'm a faggot film student, not a nazi

Ok you should probably get a different haircut then. It's unfortunate, but just like Hitler ruined a perfectly good mustache style, /pol/fags ruined a hairstyle.

PS you're gonna make it

You actually have a good frame and jaw, it's just buried under a shameful amount of fat. I'd prescribe lifting and HIIT and you'll look great in no time.

Thanks user, I still weigh almost the same as then but I've gone from not being able to fit in my belt at all to the 5th hole in the loop, which I guess is progress. Trying to eat better is difficult but I'm workin on it

Started lifting and eating 5 months ago. Looking forward to the years to come.

Prioritize shoulders, that's your weakest area. Good hunting user

Op here, got you bro.

Week 1 (5 days) -

1) Spiderman Crawls
SETS: 3
REPS: To failure
2) Alternating Dumbbell Press (neutral grip)
REPS: 10 per arm or until failure
3) Alternating Rotational DB shoulder press
REPS: 10 per arm or until failure
4) DB L Raises
REPS: 12 per arm or until failure
5) Alternating woodchopper pushdowns
SET: 4
REPS: until failure
6) Tubing external rotation
SET: 3
REP: 15

60 second break between each set

good job for 5 months user

Thanks user, you're the real MVP today. I'm considering purchasing his program since I'm a big fan of his channel, but didn't want to commit without knowing more details.

Pretty sure the video that explains the exercises is free too

Thanks. Currently doing OHP and lateral raises twice a week.

Rate forgot to check last thread

no

6'3
225 poons
19 years old

sieg heil

Juicy. Better abs and traps and this would be my goal. Currently 6'4, 200. Long way to go...

kidz bop

steroids?

Mirin, stats?

Posted in the last one but forgot to check, been lifting for 2 months, Am I gonna make it out of auchwitz?

Had my hips and wish I had slightly less thick legs , I’m 6’2” 184lbs , how fucked am I with these hips?

6'2" 178 25yo
I've been lifting for a year and a half but have only taken it seriously for about the last 10 of those months.

I remember you bro. You're gonna make it, keep going.

post butt

C-Connor?

Kek

I'm british and was like wtf you looked better before..

I had someone tell me I look like him less than a week ago. I had never heard that before.

What jeans size?

6'1 (186)
163lbs (74 kg)

wow rude

you're looking good

you don't look very athlean to me op

>6'2", bw 197lb, up from 180
>bulking to 215
>lifting for 9 months

Bulking because everytime I cut down to be lean, I'm unsatisfied with how small I appear. Sitting at 160lbs, might go up to 170

Pissening, m'lord

6’6” 205 lbs
Finally hit two plate bench for 5

Nice. So it’s this same stuff for 5 days? Or are there different works outs and this is just day 1 from week 1? Also can you be a bro and post more, I’m a poorfag

Pls no bully :(

How tall are you? You look pretty fat for 160

Nice! Ass shot?

Looking strong m8

Currently bulking.

How do I increase forearm size? Its been bothering me for a while.

Off season baby :D
5'7 190lb

Don't listen to this faggot

That's unfortunate, I'm sorry. Have you been lifting or have you forgotten to do that?

Lifting, but probably just not right.

This Is me as well, just weird pictures bro
I'm 5'7

How long? You need to cut, too. Lift heavy and often, and lower your caloric intake.

Trying to eat my way out of skinnyfat mode.Slow bulking for a few weeks.left picture is from 5-6 months ago,lifts are progressing but I feel like my body isn't

6'1
Currently cutting, I came back to university and stopped any athletics whatsoever and only drank and smoked weed for weeks, any tips on what I should start working on

Try lifting. You look like the average out of shape guy in his 20s

You can see the progression in your chest and shoulders.

Yeah I've been cutting but plateaued the last 2 months. I lost like 70 pounds since january. Trying to get back on a serious cut, plan on losing another 20 pounds and see where that gets me.

Im back. Got double tendonitis and took like 3 nonths off. I feel like shit.

Big brained nibba

Do you even erection or libido?

??

Bby

You look like a Targaryen.

Just realised my body looks kinda weird. Cant wait to get rid of muh love handles

6ft
Rate/hate

post butt

>F...first time posting

Been starting to workout more for the past 2 months. Current routine:

>20 minute cycle at high resistance (usually 5 mile bike)
>3x15 sets arm curls with dumbbells 25 lbs
>3x10 sets of bench press, one of them a negative at 140lbs
>4x10 on a lat pulldown machine at 150 (can do pull ups on my own but only about 5)
>60 crunches 1 minute plank and 20 push ups to end it (just started this a week ago is why they are low)

Lower stomach and chest are my two areas I want to work on the most. Diets been pretty fucked lately because I have 50 bucks per month of food cause I'm poor as hell.

Absolute dogshit routine. It's just 4 random exercises. Change it now. Do cardio after lifting, not before. Cardio will deplete your glycogen stores and you won't have anything left for lifting. 3x15 curls is too many fucking curls. If you can do 45 reps you need to up your weight.

So you're only working biceps, chest, and lats? What about the rest of your body?

Been doing upper lower should I just do push pull legs

Do you even erection or libido?

Never felt so down before Veeky Forums. Been lifting for around 1 year, 7month bulk from 70kg to 88kg and now cutting, 80kg atm. I was feeling ok about myself in the mirror and had no problems going to gym. But now I took photos of my body and realised I look like fucking dogshit compared to average male who doesn't take care of his body. I just don't get it, my body looks just as trash after 1 year of consistent lifting and looking after diet. Sound like a bitch, but i dont care, when does it get better?

Lol what does that have to do with being british

Yeah the routine is dogshit, but it's the best I can do at my apartments gym sadly. Once I get paid I am going to sign up for the local gym since they're doing the "amazing new years signup!!" Defiantly will do cardio after and increase the weights. Basically all I have is 1 bench press, a lat pull down, and dumbbells to work with so any suggestions would help.

>Rest of the body
I do shoulders with the dumbbells too I should of mentioned that. Most of my leg workout comes from the cycling. I am blessed with having naturally strong legs. When I had a leg press at my old place I could do 400 lbs easily within a week after not working out for months and I retained most of that muscle still.

What does this mean?

Just get into the gym asap. Eat cheap. Oats, frozen chicken breasts, brown rice, Walmart brand veggies, bananas, tuna if you can find a good price. And don't worry about leg press. It's irrelevant. It should only be used as an accessory to squats. No one cares if you can leg press 1000 lbs. You need to be able to squat.

ayy lmao
5'9 150lbs

Z-Zack...?

Your delts are wayyyyy too big

nah, everything else is just wayyyyy too small

JPEG MASTER

LMAO! this guy claims natty and lost all his gainz in 3 months

gimmie the crown

19 yo 184cm 80kg

lifting 1 year and ~5 months

Shit bro. NICE. Natty?

you try having double tendinitis and falling into depression meals man, but thanks for kicking me while im down.

How am I doing brehs, I know my abs and chest are shit so inb4 that
6'
190 lbs

For real what's up with your delts, how did you even get them like that

nah bro i've been taking roids since may and i regret nothing tbqh. only getting acne sides as you can see, but will start accutane soon

What's your body fat % at? Mirin' hard

You serious? Lmao
Don't wear jeans because they break
You first bb

post old pics pls

Just good delt genetics I guess.
I always end up coming back to David Laids legs push pull program but stopped doing all of the ohping months ago because my strength on them just wasn't increasing and didn't feel like it was worth my time.
dropbox.com/s/a0tlbo2wt3gbgjt/Push_Pull_Legs Split.docx?dl=0

My progress so far...never posted in cbt before, planning on hitting 140 by the end of the month and then reevaluating whether i still want to cut or should start trying to put on lean mass. I kinda want to cut to 130 just that i could say that I've lost 100 pounds, plus my thighs are still super fat.

Been eating 1500 calories on weekdays and 2000 weekends, routine is largely calisthenics (ULULU), along with some dumbbell/barbell work followed by a solid half hour of stretches afterwards each day.

Nice delts, tiny nips. I think you should clean your garage and continue lifting you look great. those delt veins are king
w2c shorts
I wouldn't go on acutane because of the side effects, there's some long term health issues associated with it. Your acne's not that bad and will go away a few months after you stop gear, unless you plan on being on gear forever. Looking fucking good du.
Keep lifting bruh delts and bis looking great.

Here's a pic from two days ago. I got the fucking tattoos when I was 18 and seapunk was big. Now they're just dolphins jumping towards my dick without subcultural context, I've made my peace but will take any roasting on the chin. Lord knows I deserve it. In the midst of a holiday season cut.

6'4"
245 lbs

Im sorry dude