Is Ice Cream Fitness any good?

Is Ice Cream Fitness any good?
some people say it's SL 5x5 ripoff with accesories

SL 5x5 is an SS ripoff with 2 more sets and no power cleans

so basically better in every way for an actual beginner because 3x5 is shit volume

You didn't actually read the SL program. The volume changes to 3x5 once you start going heavy.

god what's wrong with blaha? does he just have shit tier genetics?

ICF or AlphaDestiny Novice for more upper-body gain?

You honestly think somebody who goes from not ever lifting weights to 9 heavy sets of squats per week isn't squatting enough?

shit aesthetics?
shit genetics?
shit work ethics?
go ahead and haha
Must be jason Blaha!

>ICF or AlphaDestiny Novice for more upper-body gain?

Why do i look better after just one month lifting? Nice

Very high bodyfat percentage. You know those pics where he says like "I'm actually too big for my strength levels"? He's admitting he's a fat piece of shit that should be lifting what he lifts while significantly leaner.

t. dyel

Jason Blaha is actually a lot bigger in person; he also lifts a lot more than his physique implies.

wait, dude, come on. my point is that SS starts off without enough volume, in no way does SL's transition effect that point, because it still starts with 5x5

3x5 at the start implies higher intensity, meaning less attention to form. there's a converse argument that the 4th and 5th set could start to lose form, but i suppose that makes both points cancel each other out from a debate standpoint, i suppose it comes down to preference and the individual's level of focus

t. shitposter

remember, he's on the juice and has a max bench press of 320lbs at 250lb bodyweight. The cunt is beyond mediocre and likes to go around talking about his 500lb deadlift as though intermediates aren't hitting the DL in the 400s. Blaha has been working out for 20 years, using the juice, has nothing else to do than workout and he still isn't hitting respectable numbers.

I hate to say it, but is there anyone more pathetic in the "fitness community" than Jason Blaha?

Jason Genova.

lmao

>mfw i want her to bully me every night

GOLEM GET YE GONE

GOLEM GET YE GONE

not trying to defend Blaha, but keep in mind that he most likely has klinefelter's syndrome

he should have it treated then instead of insisting being an estrogen monster

Golem get ye gone

>people take fitness advice from this man

Christ, I used bench 315 when I was 19 and natty. How can he be on gear for 20 years and bench 319lbs for a 1RM? What is wrong with this fucking guy? And the best part is he claims he used to reverse-grip bench 500lbs lmao. Dude is so full of shit.

Sucking in his stomach and sticking out his chest. It's the stupid man's adobe gains.

it's good but I don't like how little bench there is. I switched to benching every day and ohp every other day

ICF

>it's a Reg Parks rip off

he took Reg Parks 5x5 and added curls and shrugs. Fucking shrugs for christ sake. He could've picked something that would have a bigger impact: dips, GHR, Arnold press, laying tricep extensions.

And being a "novice" means you will have substantial progress on pretty much any program. So just like Rippetoe, Blaha is a pedophile of the fitness world.

Blaha is a tosser and the worst of youtube.

GOLEM GET YE GONE