I hate this cunt

Veganism leads to brain damage and gain damage

Don’t fall for the meme, you eat too much broccoli you’ll go as girly as this cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=388
archive.is/7PbOK
archive.is/ndWO8
archive.is/InT7m
archive.is/Z69i9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh cool so which diet do you do? Keto? Atkins? Low carb? Hi carb? IF? Snake diet? Paleo?

Whatever it is, I'm sure that your diet is the only on earth that works and every other diet on earth will literally kill you by the age of 24 and everyone else who managed to get fit on. a different diet is just a genetic anomaly or whatever.

The vegan thing is cunty but this guy filmed his grandfather having a heart attack and wanted to post it online. He’s a cunt.

And do you see this

Do you fucking see this

Unless you are an extra on fucking Star Trek your head is not supposed to look like that

How can you be both ripped and a necklett

that you unbiased random user, now I know what is truth and what is not.

Thats gotta be shopped what a weirdo

He made me vegan. Being a fucking pussy never appealed to me. It took a guy BTFOing shills to catch my ear.

He's a victim of race mixing. Sadly it's against the rules to point that out. Yes, his father bailed.

Holy shit he's ugly. Why does his skin look like my shit?

whats wrong with his body it just looks wierd

>not eating a kilo of broccoli a day for the sulforaphane gains

glad I'm not a brainlet meatcuck anymore

youtu.be/wMaB5Scagww?t=388

I'm not certain, but it looks like he works out using far too many isloation movements - not enough compounds. He has a series of muscles connected to each other, not utilising each other. He has muscle, but not much real strength at all.

>Veganism leads to brain damage and gain damage
Is cronometer bought by da jews? Because it says my vegan diet is fine.

That pic is years old. He's massive now.

Did you guys hear what he did to his dog?

Yeah he paid money to get it shipped 8 hours over to him when no one else wanted it. Then he adjusted its diet when he found out it didn't have the gut bacteria to tolerate main brand vegan dog chow.

You know if its cooked it has basically zero bioavailable sulforaphane right?

Of course. That's why I sprinkle mustard powder on.

I can't imagine being able to lie this easily.

>willfully ignorant

Plant based life > meatcuck life

Give it a try.

you left out the roids

>I-It can't be that plant based is superior. Th-They must be on steroids!!!

Glad I'm not this delusional

Isolation using machines.

He would cause himself a serious injury if he picked up anything heavy.

those faggots are literally on roids, they probably suck each others dicks after they pin each other

My point still stands.

Are you a stupid woman? Compound lifts don't give you a thick neck either.

One has a hot girlfriend and the other is married.

The big guy said he'd be glad to continually test for steroids if someone funded it.

>one has a beard. the other... has a beard

does that autistic nigger regret marrying Jasmine instead of that one nofap Canadian cunt that licks the ground he walks on?

>vegetarian since birth
>vegan for years now

this triggers the meatcuck

If he didn't eat whey, eggs, and cheese he would've never had any muscle in the first place. Do you know what muscle memory is?

>mfw I see a meatcuck coming at me

So with that logic he should have shrunk after going vegan a few years ago.

his fucking neck jesus christ, I do feel bad for how we treat animals, but not eating meat is just fucking gay

why would he shrink when hes blasting shitloads of gear?

And clearly using gear

you present your hole to them?

>meatcuck life vs plant-based chad life

This guy isn't on gear for sure.

Has anyone eaten their wheelbarrow full of kale today to meet half their daily intake of protein?

>thinks people actually eat kale

silly meatcuck, we blend it in our $500 Vitamix to make delicious green smoothies.

kek why do british retards pretend vegans don't know what beans are?

>shit bicep insertions
>tiny neck
>no obliques
>not white

Why hasn't he been invited on the Joe Rogan podcast?

yeah they do

Because nobody will watch it

How do you know that veganism isnt a result of brain damage and not a cause?

Why? He's a popular figure unlike the hunters, crossfitters, and failed comedians Joe frequently interviews.

A guy with a failing youtube channel and nothing else yeah that will be popular

Why does he look like he's suffering inside?

Literally animal abuse.

>ripped
that's a stretch

He's got nice lats, no pecs tho.

>He's got nice lats
No he most certainly does not.

That is an incredibly impressive observation

Half the world relies on the ocean for their main source of protein. If you even have the ability to 'go vegan' then you are privileged to the point that others suffer from your oppression.

>Others suffer from me eating brocolli
Go back to whatever hole you came from you b8ing nogains faggot.

>Half the world relies on the ocean for their main source of protein.
Nope. You choose to eat fish. You don't rely on it unless you're a fucking Eskimo.

Soy boys think everyone has the means to import exotic foods from every corner of the globe to satisfy their stupid dietary requirements

He’s blatantly fucking his dog that he starved as well. If my wife looked like that I’d probably look at the dog as well.

Explain to me where the fuck you live that the soil is so toxic or the climate so horrendous that literally nothing will grow there?

You don't need to buy avocados or kale or whatever the meme food of the day is. I guarantee you that no matter where on earth you will claim to live, that SOMETHING edible grows out of the fucking ground there.

>greenland
I'm sure you're theoretically right, in an inconsequential manner.

I’d happily die of a massive heart attack 10 years before you die in a nursing home covered in your own kale shit and enjoy a bacon sandwich and be bigger than you

>b-but the planet

FUCK the planet

>FUCK the planet

I feel embarrassed for you

Danske djævel

I just wanna say I've been on deployment for the last 10 months and the quality of meat on the ship is god awful. It tastes terrible and fucks up your system. That being said I've eaten nothing but veggies and fruit 3 meals a day with a vegetable protein supplement and I have leaned out and retained my muscle despite how little I workout on the boat.

>I’d happily die of a massive heart attack 10 years before you die in a nursing home
You'll happily have fucked up hormones and organs for decades while I'm fucking your wife.

You don’t have the energy to get out of bed in the morning love let alone anything else. Keep dreaming.

>and gain damage
He's bigger than you though...

You have already started gettimg those vegan spots on your arms

lol gain damage. thank you based.

You are more likely to become someones wife long before you ever fuck someone soy boy

lmao dead

Happily enjoy your ED, retard

All long term vegans are like that

I’ll order a steak to the ED and send you a meat feast pizza love.

Veganism lowers test which causes ED

Blabs is the worlds only soyman

ED is actually an early sign of heart disease.

Tiny dick capillaries are being clogged.

Why does he look disgusting?

>cruel hand
Very obscure friendo

vegans have higher test due to not consuming estrogen contained in dairy (mainly)
i'm considering switching over
soyman is a funny meme, but an ignorant one

Vegans are fucking insufferable. They want everyone to switch over and use examples of "ripped vegans" who clearly abuse gear, and then they get butthurt and shout "meatcucks" when they get called out. I guess if you want to roid, become a vegan, nobody will question you without getting shitted on by a bunch of drones.

Also that faggot in the op looks both malnourished and ripped at the same time somehow. Look at the fucking neck, kek.

>Veganism leads to brain damage and gain damage
Totally true according to studies that have been done. Over time vegans inevitably experience amino acid deficiencies that cause a cognitive deficit; in other words, eventually their brains begin to lose the ability to think clearly. That's why vegans don't make any sense when you try to argue with them, and why they defend their 'lifestyle choice/moral choice' with the same fervor you'd expect from a religious fanatic or a hardcore drug addict. Seriously, someone should lock these people in a room and feed them cheeseburgers until the damage to their brains begins to reverse.

>How can you be both ripped and a necklett
It's a visual illusion; he's actually SMALL and MANLET, so his so-called 'muscles' stand out on his child-like frame. Couple that with the undersized head (housing his poor, undersized, shrunken, amino acid-deprived brain) and you get a half-assed illiusion that he's 'ripped' -- in photos at least. You saw him in person, you'd see what I mean.

link to the studies

Now, now, we don't need to be making racist remarks, you go back to if you want to engange in that bullshit. Besides which, this 'vegan' piece of idiocy we're discussing is already enough of a joke, no need to pile on with that crap, being racist just makes you look stupid.

>calls omnivores 'brainlets'
>is suffering from progressive cognitive deficit due to VIM (Veganism Induced Malnutrition), can't think clearly, sounds like a hardcore drug addict

... he types out with the fervor you'd expect from a religious fanatic or drug addict

and unlike the bullshit you just spewed (i know for a fact you won't back your claim up with a single study) fatty accumulation in in the small arteries in your brain due to overconsumption of saturated fats (meat) is proven to lead to cognitive deficits and dementia later in life.

t. LIARS who eat cheeseburgers on the sly and inject cattle hormones into their asses

>Soy boys think everyone has the means to import exotic foods from every corner of the globe to satisfy their stupid dietary requirements
It's the malnutrition-induced brain damage talking, user; it's not their fault, they were lied to, now they're trapped by their own bad decisions and malfunctioning brain. Someone needs to lock the poor bastards in a room and feed them steak until their brains recover and they can think straight again. Really, they'll thank us later.

Why wouldn't a vegan eat a cheeseburger?

>overconsumption of saturated fats
LOL
>he thinks saturated fat is bad for you
>he doesn't know it's used for hormone production
>he thinks all omnivores 'overconsume' meat, LOL
Your brain really doesn't work right anymore does it? FFS go eat a steak, or some chicken, or some tuna, or ANYTHING that used to be alive, before you end up looking like this long-term vegan.

>not eating meat only after 4 hour long cardio sessions to simulate a hunter gatherer exaustion hunt

I said a CHEESEBURGER, not a SOYBURGER, soyboy.

archive.is/7PbOK
archive.is/ndWO8
archive.is/InT7m
archive.is/Z69i9

Does virgin stains have jaundice or is that just his natural toxic green glow?

There is no excuse for eating mcdogturds, vegan or not.