what does this graph tell us?

What is the 2018 manlet cutoff?

Other urls found in this thread:

parenting.com/height-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

12% are 6 feet tall

55% are smaller than 6 feet

33% are taller than 6 feet

The cut off will always be 6 feet anything less is Manlet status.

>mug average

Oh so you're just like everyone else? Congrats fag

tfw 5'7

I guess the jump from 5 to full 6 feet is easy to memorize.

God I wish I was taller, 6 feet is just sooo average, even if I know that I'm above average just a few people taller than me in a room make me feel small.

lol that bell curve

I'm 6'2" so I guess i was blessed by the gods. My manlet friends tell me stories about girls shutting them down just because of their height and part of me feels bad because I know I have it easier than them but they definitely have more game than me

Are the dudes voting >6'7" just jokers?

180 is average, so 175 I suppose.
>tfw 180 and how the fuck do kids grow so tall these days

>I'm surrounded by man-children

>obvious tons of people lying about their height
The methology is no good senpai

>muh six feet because it's a round number

Stupid Americans

I'm 5'9" and I don't think I've ever been shut down due to height. I think at my height it's a pretty neutral trait.

>mom is legally a midget
>dad is 5'9
>i'm 5'11
who /lucky/ here?

how lonely you have to be to make height surveys on a korean basket weaving imageboard? like you genuinely cant think of anything better than doing this? like i cant imagine waking up and thinking "hm, maybe i should do a height survey" like holy autism i just cant understand

Sir, come with me.

It's almost like setting up a strawpoll takes less than 5 minutes

I prolly fucked more girls this year than you did

you can maybe larp to other social outcasts but if you dont even recognize how autistic you are maybe its too late

I am autistic as shit but I am able to hide it well for a few hours, thats enough for me

>what does this graph tell us?
that Veeky Forums is full of e-stattting manlets

Certainly not me. Both my parents are around 5'8 and I'm only 5'9.5

bäst för dig att du inte parar dig, Gimli

Det här är en mobbningsfri zon

Den mobbningsfria zonen börjar vid 180 cm

>Bara 4cm från att bli räddad
Varför kunde jag inte bara ha vuxit 4 cm till, jag har inte gjort någonting för att förtjäna det här

Yes you have they just don't tell you it's because of your height. Lots of girls are obsessed with height especially in America for some reason

hur gammal är du? finns ev. hgh-möjligheter om du är ung nog.
annars hjälper hållnings-fixar en del. jag känner några som påstår sig ha blivit längre + fått bredare axlar av pull-ups. kanske bara relaterat till hållningen snarare än en faktiskt ryggledsstretch.

Jag är 19 år gammal och många män i min familj slutade växa när de var runt 23. Så förhoppningsvis har jag en chans.

Om Pull ups gjorde en längre så skulle jag definitivt ha märkt av det själv.

>tfw your brothers are 6'3 and 6'5 but you are 5'7
How the fuck did that happen??
My dad is around 5'9 and my mom is 5'2, so how the fuck am I so short and they are so tall?

Genetics are pretty random. One gene activated in them that didn't activate in you.

maybe they aren't your dad's kids ;)

That was my first thought as well, but it's likely they aren't even his mom's kids as well considering she's 5'2".

parenting.com/height-calculator

I understand there's plenty of variance to go around, but even a 7' dad wouldn't average a 6'5" kid with a 5'2" woman. It could very well be adoption or they used a surrogate mother.

Will my kids have a chance to be as tall as my brothers ? my current gf is 5'4-3 but her brother and dad are around 5'11
nah, we all look alike, but I guess that could explain it

>tfw my height didn't even make the chart

5'5" peasant of manlets checking in

You're your dad's only real child

Yes, in most cases the parent's height don't really matter. So long as your kid inherits the right gene and that gene isn't dormant they will be tall. Your child's height has little to do with your height really.

Right. Då ska du veta att det fortfarande finns en möjlighet för dig att växa, förutsatt att du får rätt /stimulans/. Då antingen i form av rent HGH, MK-677, eller budget-alternativet: bovina tillväxthormoner genom GOMAD. Borde också börja med test isf.

funkar det verkligen eller är det bara bs?

I see, that could also explain my brothers' height, any Idea what is the name of this gene? or do you have more articles about it ?

>bovina tillväxthormoner genom GOMAD
Inte denna meme. Man kan inte äta rena hormoner och majoriteten av det man får i sig genom maten förstörs i magen. Har druckit mjölk hela livet btw. Hur ser legaliteten ut för SARMs som MK-677 i Sverige? Allting som bidrar till maskulinitet är ju olagligt här.

We have billions of different genes in our body and as far as height goes there could be more genetics than one that matter, or if could be certain genetics in combination. It is a lottery though, you either have it or you don't.

>Allting som bidrar till maskulinitet är ju olagligt här
ganska säker på att du från testosteron ifall du har jävligt låga T-level. kolla runt i släkten o kompisar o fråga om någon tar anabola, annars kan du bara dra till närmaste drug dealer o fråga honom

user, who hurt you?

hah, 5'2" here.

You know sitting and posting on Veeky Forums is an equally retarded waste of time, right? The 10 minutes you spend making 3 posts aren't any "better spent" than this guy who spent 10 minutes setting up a strawpoll.

There's no way the us average is 180cm dude it should be around 177 (5'9.5-5'10)

I'm starting to think male height is more important in determining offspring height. My friend's mom is like 4'10" and he's 5'10" his dad is 5'8".

my drivers licence says 5'11 which is just a number that's literally a decade old now. so I decided to remeasure, stood up against a wall and marked the point, got out the tape measure.

5'11".5

>5'10 mum
>6'0 dad
>6'5
>bros are 6'3 and 6'2
>calculator says 6'1.5
I guess I'm lucky

I did my own poll of Veeky Forums's height last year. Results are pic related.

Note the skewed results of female heights due to trannies voting as women.

When will donald trump make shooting trannies legal?

You're a giant now

That hypothesis sounds logical enough. My mom is pretty tall, she's 5'8 and her oldest uncle, my oldest uncle is 6'2 and my youngest uncle 5'11.5. Meanwhile my dad is 5'8.5 and I'm just an inch taller than him. Not hating on my dad though, my dad's fucking awesome. I wish I could be as confident as him.

Fuck, I mean her oldest BROTHER. Jesus.

Lads I girl I was trying to game finally called me short last night (I'm 5'11) and although I didn't have a witty retort, I reckon I still maintained my frame by ignoring her while she backtracked. But all the manlet memes actually prepared me for that situation because my ego came out completely alright from it.

Haha.

Manlet.

The blackpill prepares us for shit like that. Tough love is the only type of love that improves you.

>all the disgusting trannies on Veeky Forums voting as if they're women

Jesus Christ

I'm 6'5, how tall will my prospective wife have to be to ensure that I create chad offspring?
5'11?

where have i seen this before?

It's not crazy to think that on average taller men, and therefore more confident men, are more likely to sign up for a dating site (which massively favor women) than shorter + less confident men.

t. king manlet that doesn't even bother signing up on one of these things because I know I can't compete with tall chads.

>what does this graph tell us?

that Veeky Forumsizens are terrible liars

Fuck off your your incel shit, only pill for me is the red pill

>not enjoying a little bit of that black pill every once in a while

C'mon user, just a bite...

>Confident men going on dating websites

It's just manlets E-statting as per usual lol, nothing groundbreaking..

5'4+

I know that feel. I think I need to move to an Asian country.