How often do you guys do taichi or yoga in public? and why not in case you aren't?

how often do you guys do taichi or yoga in public? and why not in case you aren't?

They are all looking behind themselves between their legs surely she can see that person standing behind her filming?

recording workouts to motivate sedentary people is always ok

I don’t want some men to stare and catcall me.

Made for BBC

Did we really just accept yoga pants as a legitimate clothing item? In a dignified culture we would wear shorts over yoga pants.

SHIITTTED

How can feminine black men even compete?

>Boo hoo muh dignified culture, must be proper just like great granddaddy

Damn imagine all of the letting out a rotten harmonic brap out all at once. Like just imagine the smell.Haha that's crazy

Y-yeah crazy...

DELET THIS

Damn it feels good to be black. She will only take the BBC. It's over for the pinkies.

ahaha

Hahaha, that would be crazy. Anyone got any links to this sort of thing? I'm just curious, bet it would be frickin funny LOL

so about those links?

cake farts

I had a laught at this, have a you

>and why not in case you aren't?
Because I live in Slavland and the weather permits public yoga like this only 2-3 months a year.

Shills out in full force today

shes probably not even aware her tights are see through
well if she was aware it would also explain it

kek

You can literally see her fucking butthole, I think we can both agree there's a line and she clearly crossed it. Her pants are even more see-through than the rest, she clearly consciously bought naked-tier yoga pants

stop enabling roasties you fuck

I regularly do backbends in my routine, gets everything going before squats

On day four of no-fap and I want to pull down that girls pants and make our with her sweaty B-hole

are you jewish?