Cameras are not importan-

>Cameras are not importan-

>-t

I have always felt I look weird in photos/video compared to seeing myself in the mirror. Which mm is most true to human vision?

That pic is about lenses though

The Chad 175mm vs the Virgin 20mm

I wanted to post this, fuck you

>keep the camera as far away as possible
>selfies are suicide

A mirror

the only good thing abut 20 mm was it hid his fucking giraffe neck holy shit.

check the aperture

His facial features are so birdlike

a reversed mirror would be the most true to human vision. People will meme about "muh mirrors lie to you" but the only discrepancy there is that you are used to your mirrored self. A mirrored version of your mirrored self won't be perceived as unusual by others, so the thing you see in the mirror is the closest to how others see you in daily life

Where can I buy a reversed mirror?

Hold a mirror next to another at an angle

Don't forget to change the position he's in, very important

>the lens makes the difference

people also forget that pictures are 2d and looks dont always translate well to it

/p/hotophag here.

50mm is the closest to the human eye. He looks wider as the focal length increases because it's zooming so much it's ballooning the guy.

I’m a photographer and I’ve been saying this for years

Distance in irl is important. When you’re really close you look weird, from a far you look better because of forced perspective. 50mm is pretty close to irl

>“The difference between Chad and non-Chad (incel) is literally a few millimeters of lens.”

Or a few centimeters of bone

Ah, to be underage and to discover what lenses and light can do...

Next time you have a picture that you don’t like, go put it up to a mirror and if you like the mirrored version then that means it probably looks good to other people too. But yea pictures from far away can make you look better.

getting stale now desu