Effects of chewing gum in regards to metabolism, jaw strength, jaw musculature and energy expenditure?

Effects of chewing gum in regards to metabolism, jaw strength, jaw musculature and energy expenditure?

Minimal/nil.

jesus christ, orthorexia much...

Chewing gum lowers cortisol levels.

You will burn like 10 calories for chewing gum during an entire hour
If the gum has some sugar or some kind of sweetener it contains a few calories so it's doesnt matter

It's only good to release some stress/anxiety

>some sugar
bad for your teeth.
>some kind of sweetener
propably aspartam or some other shit that is suspected to cause cancer.

maybe there are gums that dont have nasty ingredients but they propably cost a lot and dont hold flavour for long.
cool business idea: make a VERY hard to chew gum with no additives. it tastes like nothing and is purely for gains in the face.

>cool business idea: make a VERY hard to chew gum with no additives. it tastes like nothing and is purely for gains in the face.
this already exists, its called mastic gum.

Yeah this. Mastic gum is the only thing worth chewing. It will make your jaw so sore it will hurt to open it completely. Plus the juices from the gum is good for your stomach. No sugar either.

I have one side of my maxilar more prominent than the other due to chewing gum strictly there.

Recommendations of where/what mastic gum to get? I need face gains to make it.

let me guess. it's made in america.

bump

Greece. I buy online

Greece, actually.

It's made in Greece from chios mastiha tress.

I bought mine off eBay

Just lol @ you skullcels.

dont chew gum it rots the enamel on your teeth

you're an enamel

white, hard and beautiful?

I chew gum cause my breath stinks from all the onions.

The guy has a huge head

>Jaw strength

Do what I do: never let your emotions show, then unload your stress unconsciously while sleeping by locking your jaws shut so tight you wake up tasting blood in your mouth.

I've been doing this technique since I was 10 and now 25 years later I have huge jaws muscles that throb menacingly when I'm angry or bite down on something. Huge gains! I could probably deadlift by tying the bar to a rope and biting down on it in the middle then going through the regular motions without holding the bar.

The only downside is that I'll probably need dentures by the time I'm 45.

Greece, also very prominent in most arab countries. more popular than regular gum there.

Chewing gum is good when you're lifting heavy so you don't grate your teeth too hard.

Pics, my g

sounds healthy...

does it work?

Temporarily but yeah.

And that is good?

cortisol lowers testosterone

but isn't gum basically plastic?
which is full of estrogen which kills your testosterone

.....chewing gum isn't plastic..

>but isn't gum basically plastic?

Xylitol gum can actually be beneficial for your teeth.

Good features but weak chin/jaw

Do you mean kilocalories?
Considering chewing gum doesn't contain anything and the jag muscles are itty bitty tiny, I cant be sure.

>The only downside is that I'll probably need dentures by the time I'm 45.
Don't get old bro, it's not worth the pain. I promised myself I die long before then.

Weak little bitch

yeah..