Good Feels Thread

Come into the warmth and share your good feels.

Reached a milestone this year?

Weight loss going well?

Did you break a PR recently?

Did you make a move on that qt 3.14?

As for me, I weighed in at 86kg today (178cm), that's 20kg down since I started counting calories in July and about 41kg down from my highest point.

Crushed my OHP goal this friday by doing 60kg x 8 (aim was 6).

Reached a snatch grip rack pull of 6 plates, gonna aim for 300kg before Jan.

Shit's going good brehs

>First time Veeky Forums
>Started 4 weeks ago
>Lost 3kg
>Went from 32 to 30.5 fat %
>Waistline shrinked by 5cm
Why did nobody tell me this was so easy and fun. Keeping to 2500kcal a day has been ridiculously easy as well, I feel like I'm eating more than I used to if anything
>I'm 6'4, 120kg btw

Keep it up bro, going from obese to fit was the best decision I ever made, nothing compares how good fit feels.

Doing good. Hit prs on all my lifts recently, 600 DL, 315 bench, 475 squat. Current body weight is 182.

I'm planning a potential cut though, I don't feel lean at all at my height, which is 5'9''.

Those are some pretty good lifts for your height and weight bro. I think you can do better on the bench for sure.

I have no reason to stop. I thought I'd be screwed with a new diet but It's literally the best thing about the whole process.

Any specific diet or just CICO? I'm enjoying keto right now + CICO, works super well.

CICO, afraid of doing keto because a nutritionist told me a low carb diet will hamper muscle growth. Is he meme-ing me?

If your current diet works and you just started don't change it, you can always try keto later (or other dietary styles) and see how it feels over the course of a month or so.

It works well for me, not eating carbs frees up so many delicious calories I can put into my dishes.

Yeah I rarely eat bread for exactly that reason as two slices take away like 300 kcals. I can't see myself surviving without pasta though, as I suck at preparing dishes and I can use spaghetti for everything.

My friend, if you haven't tried shirataki noodles I highly recommend you do, it's made from konjac yams. Almost no calories and very filling (the packs I buy are ~ 9 cals per 100g, 1,5g of carbs).

Makes a great filler for any dish, it's also available in a rice form.

The smell might be strong from the package but just rinse them off and then add them to you dish while it's cooking.

Just tried phenibut last night, low dosage of 250mg on an empty stomach (was rather hungry actually.) They say it acts differently for each person't metabolism but it only took ~20min to kick in. This stuff may be life changing. Like a sense of relaxed glee, letting go and being present in the situation. Some people compare it to drunkenness and I can understand the comparison, but there's of course no imbalanced lurching, or 'fuck it' mentality with speaking. Sleeping after was deep, dreams were more 'symbolic' than usual, also quite colorful.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this changes the pace of my workouts and affects on recovery time.

Thanks, user. I'll definitely check it out if I decide to do keto. For now finding something like that where I'm at might be too expensive.

Weighed 84.5kg this morning (bulking) and JUST set a dl pr at 160kgs

Fairly new to lifting so my lifts aren’t amazing yet, but I just hit a deadlift PR of 335 and I was pretty excited about it. Got it up easily and after many lighter attempts too. Looking to get 355 next time.

I’ve noticed my bench has stalled though. I’ve been working on it for a few months and I haven’t made any progress

Not a huge milestone, but i runned a 5k for the First time last week. Felt pretty good.

Congrats man

upper body is at it's goal physique. legs still need attention but damn it feels good

Show pic bruh, I'm curious

New skellyton lifter here, just cleared 2 plate squat so that feels good man

Finally hit my weight goal of a stable 160 lbs, used to be around 135 lbs. I'm probably hovering around 15 /+-2 % bf.

Also got my bench to a plate and squat to just over a plate. My OHP is roughly 70 lbs, and I gotta do work for my deads since I'm still barely hitting two plates to get a ratio similar to the 1/2/3/4. Looking like to aim for .5/1/2/3 for my weight.

I also was able to hit a 7:15-7:30 time for a mile after about 6 weeks of pushing my running.

Overall feeling good.

I asked her out and she said yes. Snapped her a few hours ago to make plans no response yet. I know shes travelling today but im still anxious.

Managed to diddly conventional 4 plates for 2 reps up from 1 rep on a trap bar.
Still can't lmao2pl8 bench tho

Veeky Forums made me realize that I'm a skinnyfat dyel, but have went from 190lb to 169lb (180cm) in couple months on OMAD. Can't wait to start bulking and achieve the 1/2/3/4.

As of yesterday I understand how to do the main compounds ohp bench deadlift row and squat so when I go to the gym I dont feel weird constantly looking at videos. I know that as I add weight there will be need for me to pay attention to my form, but it feels good having my foot in the door of getting stronger and taking better care of myself