/FPH/

fat people hate; old one reached bump limit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pPXLY
hooktube.com/watch?v=KLEaOaL1nyE
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/pPXLY

hooktube.com/watch?v=KLEaOaL1nyE

>"A well built physique is a status symbol. It reflects you worked hard for it, no money can buy it. You cannot borrow it, you cannot inherit it, you cannot steal it. You cannot hold onto it without constant work. It shows discipline, it shows self respect, it shows patience, work ethic and passion. That is why I do what I do."
>"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."

Why would anyone choose to be a fat fucking loser when this is the truth? It's literally within you. It's YOUR body... Why wouldn't you want it to be the best it can be... It helps you so much in every aspect of life.

Why do people refuse to better themselves Veeky Forums?

Dump incoming

>Why do people refuse to better themselves Veeky Forums?
idk, but fuck em.

Based cashier suppressing appetites

>I wasn't even hungry anymore

But I thought fat shaming wasn't supposed to work

Kek

>I wasn't EVEN hungry anymore

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Would smash chick in photo

My old bar manager used to look like that. His stomach used to hand down to his knees, but he wore a XXXL shirt that went down to his knees to cover it up, yet it still hung slightly below it.

I always felt bad for the buttons on his shirt that took all that pressure

>Fat makes room for organs.
>probably needs a respirator to sleep, because the fat basically suffocates her.

Then you're part of the problem, friendo.

What if after I blast off I tell them they’re fat and disgusting?

With a hammer?

>we tip with a rip
top kek i hope this is real

based hulu

>obese people will literally have bones sticking out of them when they fall

I guess that's different then.

> This is what fatwhales believe

Should we just let fatties die?

I'm sick of my fat gf. Not only does she resemble the human form of a zorb ball, she flat out refuses to do any form of exercise.
>mfw stuck with a fatty

Have you seen Tabarius now? He's diesel as fuck and one of my favorite lifters. He interacts with fans all the time too

Because it is way easier to feel sorry for yourself than pick yourself up, clean your room, start eating healthy, get gym clothes that fit a fatfuck, pay for gym membership, and stick to a routine.

For years (almost decades) I knew I was fatfuck who needed help, but I always had an excuse either I didn't have enough money or enough free time (since video games were so important) or I was just too fat to start or some bullshit.

It is still hard, but I just have to keep reminding myself that: "if it was easy, everyone would do it". At least my life feels easier now than before I started lifting, although it's just been a little while, I still don't know a scale that could weight me, but my clothes feel loose. Maybe I am going to make it after all.

>Poison her food
>Convince her it's the unhealthy diet making her sick
>Introduce her to healthy unpoisoned food
Just keep looking around the house for unhealthy food and apply poison to it

Well I mean that's how we used to slaughter hogs in the country. You got a better alternative?

Bolt gun, lad

>fit people spontaneously fall over al the time

Or you could break up with her

You'll make it as long as you don't quit on yourself.

Fucking leave her then. For fucks sake, user.

Wtf user you are not "stuck" you beta mongo.
Get rid of her before she ruins your life.
Fat poeple are fucking toxic to be around.

youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
>HEALTH
>AT
>EVERY
>SIZE

Leave her for a fit girl you fucking beta

Post the one about the fatty getting mad at the fit pregnant chick and how the baby needs room to tumble around.

My grandfather was an old fashioned man who insisted I learn how to do things the old way before we got him into the bolt gun method. Plus, the bolt gun may work better but swinging that hammer gave him some god tier gains along with other farm work. Dude's in his fucking late eighties with the back and arm muscles of a man half his age. At this point I'm beginning to think that he wrestles death into submission at least twice a year so he can continue to work his land when no ones around to help.

Anyone have the pre breakfast picture?

I'm out.

Okay guys, new rules.

1) If you lose weight, don't ever bring it up
2) Don't allow anyone else to comment on your weight lose
3? Wear a fat suit so fatties don't get triggered by your fitneses

Kek, someone should invent a medication like Disulfiram, but for sugar. So everytime a fatty eats processed sugar they are violently sick.
I just want her to stop being a fat fuck and also stop stressing. Has anyone noticed how fat people stress more than fit people? Must be because they're not happy with themselves.

Left one looks like it has shoved its head up its ass.

I know, I know. She threatens to kill herself everytime I try to..

Do it anyway.

Huge red flag! At that point you literally need to call the police on her. She has no right to blame her shitty decisions on you and threateninig suicide is grounds for extreme medical intervention (i.e. a soft room at nearest mental institution)

>loving yourself means making your body fail because of your shitty decisions

In the process m8. We fucking live together though..

what the fuck did I just read

You just KNOW she ate that cheese afterwards

Roommates are easy to find, mate. Kick her out. Or go to the office and get your name taken off the lease and leave.

Maybe spend $100 and talk to a lawyer about your options.

Calling it "a process" suggests you're not making progress.

>1140 calories
>137 g sugar
>PRE. BREAKFAST.
Kill me tbqh

Leave her. She is using emotional blackmail on you. Huge red flag and sign of a shitty person.
Form a plan in your mind of how to leave her. Do it nicely but be very firm about it.
Her feelings are not your responsibility.

You're right, I'm not making progress. She's put me in a place where I feel like I'm trapped and she's capable of making my life a misery if I do leave (false claims of assault come to mind), as she's quite spiteful.
Thank you mate, I will speak to a lawyer about my options.

You're in an abusive relationship, user.

There may be free housing lawyers in your area, too. They're probably experience with this sort of scenario. Maybe look for one of those first.

It really is a shame men's domestic abuse shelters aren't more common since men make up at least 40% of abuse victims. 1000 for women across the US, mostly publicly funded. And 2 for men.

But I digress.

reddit is truly a cancerous place

Run away, Valve designed the zombies to be slower than you are