Tfw gf

>tfw gf

Other urls found in this thread:

westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw gf
>tfw gf doesn’t want to have sex
She says I’m too big (6.4x 5.3inches) and it hurts her because she’s small. But damn brehs, having sex only twice (2) this year feels like shit. I’m really considering breaking up with her over this but it feels like a shit reason to break up over. I also don’t want to cheat because I’m a loyal man of Christ and not a piece of shit. What do Veeky Forums? Anyone else been in this situation? How’d it go?

inb4 cuck
inb4 soyboy

having sex twice is a year is not normal or healthy in a relationship.

You need to sit her down and talk to her about it. If penetration is to painful you can find other ways to have fun such as oral sex etc.

>gf
>look how happy i should be

That’s another thing she doesn’t like. I last too long (about 40-50 minuets for oral). I just have high endurance or something because I hardly ever masterbate. She’s also says her jaw hurts during and after.

Fuck my life brehs.

Also I’ll give another go at talking to her. Thanks for your response bro.

tfw 5"x4" dick

send your bitch my way ill take care of her

She’s as loyal as me breh. Sorry

sounds like you are sexually incompatible, but at the end of the day that shit is meant to handle a baby going through so presumably she could work up to it.

>came home from work last night with 2 tins of beer
>"work at 6:30am so i'll be good"
>drink beers
>find bottle of whiskey
>proceed to get fairly drunk
>wake up and go to work still a bit drunk

Ff to now
>get home from work
>there's puke in my bin
>how much did i fucking drink last night
>spent 2.5 hrs taking whiskey shots, slept for 4 hours then went into work
>see a convo with qt
>ah fuck
>pic related what i sent to qt

she replied with "Hahhaha user I wouldn't talk to u if I wasn't even slightly interested"

potential?

She’s literally told you she’s interested, of course there’s potential you mong

6x6 here. Yeah it fucking sucks. With a girl for 18 months, tried like 2x a week and I never came in her because whenever I went too stroke, because my max girth is about half way from the top, it hurt too much and we'd have to stop.

Now I'm talking to a girl who's a virgin and I'm worried shit will be the same and it'll just never work...

Actual advice: tell her to masturbate and maybe buy her a dildo so she can stretch out. When you say sex 2x a year, does that include roal? Mine would always finish me off instead of blue balling me.

>She says I’m too big
>(6.4x 5.3inches)

yeah but "slightly interested" sounds like the most aw fuck whaty do I do answer - she wouldn't be rude enough to be like yeah no we're going nowhere

Nah. She just says it hurts.

Yes it does include oral. She would be too turned off from pain so always blueballed. Fuck, brehs.

You're reading too much into it. Just go for it, you autistic fuck. You're going to regret all this over thinking

Fuck dude she's trying to not sound uber thirsty/have some shred of decency despite the fact that she's going to fuck you

I'm a bit bigger than u and even though I have been pleased with my size, I'm now legitimately scared this shit will happen to me once I get a gf.

not him but half a foot of weiner is a lot. literally in the top 10 percentile of shlongs.

>gf only lets you do her 2 times in a year
>mfw I plow mine 2 times a week

It’s the second time breh. Fuck this “Size Queen” meme.

I have the same problem 2 times and it's terribly annoying.
I have no solution for it.

>tfw 7x6
>tfw no gf virgin
If I ever do make it will I not even be able to fuck my qt petite gf? did I fall for the big dick meme?

You will be able to put your dick in her with a lot of work (lots of foreplay and lube) but don't ever expect to bottom out and go balls deep, and probably going at it like a jackhammer won't be possible either.

I “attempted” to deflower my petite qtpt2gf. She literally started crying from the pain. Barely got the tip of my head in. Didn’t even cum, got blueballed and balls swelled up and felt like someone was squeezing them with a tight grip. Losing my V card was terrible. Big dick is a meme.

>tfw 6.5x5.3
>be 16, first blowjob ever, girl told me that I have nice size. Thought I had monster cock since then for about two years kek, until
>fast forward 18, got into first LTR, she got ex who's dick was way bigger and everytime we fucked I felt that she would handle one more inch without a problem and that she would enjoy it way more
>we were dating for 2.5 years on and off, I developed really bad insecurities because of all this
Now 21, contemplating jelqing and you are telling me this? Fuck breh i want to get rid of my insecurities, this ain't helping

Looks like she was used up slut my g. Get a normal girl

how are you guys measuring your dicks

what's this "6x5" stuff?

>tfw married with a devoted wife and with a sexy younger mistress
Get on my level plebians

Measuring tape. The flimsy clothes kind, not the metal for DIY jobs.

Numbers are inches. I chose to measure true and not add length from the bone. Could add an inch but I’ll feel like lying.

You sound less devoted. Unless your wife is aware, of course. Other than that, lack in loyalty is reserved for the worthless

Go on...

Sounds really weird breh

Wow dude. I thought once a week was bad.

I mean it is, but damn.

so length x width or are you wrapping the tape around your erect dick?

>not having a 2 dimensional dick
shiggydiggy

Yes LxW and wrap from the thickest part.

It’s quite a conundrum

>gf faked pleasure for 6 months because my dick hurt her and she wanted to make me feel good
Wtf it's not even that big I'm only 6"

>She says I’m too big
While youre not small youre not massive, how small is she?

Many women simply dont enjoy sex, faking pain is easier than admitting to this because girls are under the impression they are "supposed" to like and enjoy sex and while its 100% true there are shit tier women who dont and they dont want to admit to being shit tier.

Breaking up is bad because the stock of girls is very limited but if you think you got a shot at a better once then id say tell her to fuck off

Damn bro. She’s a keeper I guess.

>gf faked pleasure for 6 months
Why do women do this? I'm afraid mine started doing this with penetrative sex but I can't be quite sure. Either that or we managed to work out a way which is enjoyable for both of us, but fuck, doubts are gnawing

Yeah I'm not him but that's actually a recipe for disaster.

>girl fakes enjoying sex
>puts up with it to humour the guy
>couple of years pass
>engagement
>marriage
>kid(s)
>woman starts having less and less sex with man, for a while its understandable (pregnancy, post-partum pains, etc)
>then sex pretty much halts fully or becomes a pity fuck every couple of months
>without the physical contact, the man becomes frustrated and the woman estranged
>disaster

All this because they couldn't work out how to make sex enjoyable for both parties and because the girl was faking her enjoyment

>Why do women do this?
Men want orgasmic women and women want attention from men so women see women who are orgasmic getting attention and they want some as well so they fake it
Or they want to make you feel better or its beacuse its easier to fake than explaining she is a shitty woman who cant cum

Either way you shouldnt care, if she fakes it then its her loss. She is capable of talking to you and discussing issues and if she doesnt its not your fault. Trust me

She’s about 5’4”-5’6” and petite.

She likes when I make her cum via clit stim. and finger her (1 or 2 fingers). She’s not asexual or anything weird like that, she does get off. Multiple times too.

Yeah I think but other than sex she’s real cool and we’ve been together for close to three years. I could get more girls, but man. Shits very fucked.

I'm a girl, I've been dating my bf for about a year now. I was a virgin when we got together and I didn't like it at first because it was so painful, often still is but it's getting easier. I think you guys should try starting from square one and "work up" to being about to fit all of you inside of her. I find that different positions hurt me less too. Use lots of lube and have tons of foreplay. She might just be nervous, which makes you even tighter and sex more painful

Alternatively tell her to get a dildo and practice masturbating with that

I'm kind of amazed that she isn't even willing to try though. It hurts me physically but I really enjoy the intimacy of sex and love my boyfriend so to me it's worth it.

>I could get more girls
Listen, i stayed with a girl when we were only having sex once every month or so because she was amazingly good looking.

Now that im older and ive seen what single life holds i want her back but at that time i shoud have dumped her ass and fucked as many girls as i could.
girls are rare as fuck when you get older, dont make the same mistake i did and assume dating gets easier as you get older. It will only get harder because youre still competing for the same age girls (17-22) but now youre socially distanced from them

Do what you think is best user but dont live to regret not having lived a healthy sexual experience when you could

How old are you?

Because she didn't want to hurt your feelings

Thank you! I’ll take this into consideration.

Thank you so much Veeky Forums for your help and lending a shoulder. Y’all are the best.

I'm 23. Yeah I know I'm a late bloomer

>hehe yeah late bloomer

>girls (17-22)

No problem! Good luck

Ask her about it and tell her you want her to be honest because you care.about her and want her to enjoy sex too

Best of luck, it's a shitty and confusing problem to have as a woman. There's so much build up to it throughout your life and then you feel like you're broken because it just fucking hurts, I've heard it called the female equivalent of an ED

yeye, you may think thats creepy but i dont give a fuck because the reason is benign
Girls who are 22 or more are already settled down with a dude and at my age there are NO girls who are even close to single unless she has a few kids or severe personality traits that are unworkable

You playing? You aren't married with children right, leave her.

breh i had a gf until this august, we didnt have sex this year.

19,4cm and extra thicc D, it was a pain for her.

Im looking for casual hookups now but its hard with no real experience in the sheets

I'm 49. Girls are not "rare as fuck when you get older." They're all over the place and they're screaming for sex and companionship. Just not explicitly. Once you know what to look for, it's almost no effort. All you really have to be is not visibly unhealthy.

While it's a lot deeper than this and takes some practice to pick up, here's a primer:
westsidetoastmasters.com/resources/book_of_body_language/chap15.html

nah
you shouldnt feel so bad about it, if i were in such case i would def be very gentle about it, theres one thing in wanting to satisfy yourself, but unless something was off (like if i would expect girl is cheating on me behind my back) i would try my best to not hurt

>tfw thingken of you hurtin

seriously tho
>no gf to cuddle with

fml are you me? my relationship ended after 2,5 years of struggle with this. be prepared. it doesnt get better.

Sexless relationships are completely fucking absurd

>Once you know what to look for,
Im 30 and what i see is girls who stick to their bf 24/7, its like they are conjoined twins or some shit
Ive not to this day met one girl my own age who was or is single, not one.

>All you really have to be is not visibly unhealthy.
Shit mate, why dont you take all my doubt and hold on while i go and get some more
I look good, i got a degree, im 6'1'' and fit and i am career driven but im having very little luck with women in comparison to what id like.
I do score dates with all the girls i display an interest in but finding one to display an interest in is rare as fuck, hence me saying "girls are rare as fuck when you get older"

last 5-6 dates ive been on have been exclusively with girls who are 20-23, these are the only single girls i find nowadays

if you got some secret tips then please, share

Oh yeah bro nothing drops panties like a degree and a guy married to his career

Learn what women want

Yeah I agree. If your girl isn't enjoying it have a damn discussion about how you can both enjoy it more

You should go to Russia or something. Women over there look really young because of the low UV radiation and are desperate for western dick. You could easily find a 30 year old woman who looks 20

b..but its cold there

lol yes it is, just a suggestion!

You boys are delusional. I hate to break it to you guys but the reason it hurts is because she's not turned on by you. Any woman's pagine can handle any size conk when a woman is turned on.(more wet, dialating) but even though these girls areally trying to be turned on by you guys, she just can't seem to do it. Also, you guys aren't even big haha

>like a degree
People have unironically said that this is what women want and not that i ever thought they did i find it funny because some still say this but its a lie
Women dont give a fuck about your education

Forgive me for wanting a girl i can share a history with
problem is like i said, too few women and at my own age; no women

Read here breh sorry to break it to you faggot. She tried to be turned on but she just isnt

well after 20 min of foreplay with a girl who was in love with me, she had to see a gynecologist the next day because of some bruising/tear inside her.

And she was on top, so we tried to make it as confortable for her as we could.

Yes, for most of the people, its not a problem that occurs like ever.

But there are couples that just dont fit.

Too bad she was MADE for this YELLOW DICK senpai

only 2 times? whenever i'm in a relationship sex is near daily if our schedules aren't swamped

>"""""""dating"""""""
>she doesn't let you smash every day of the week
>being this cucked
Stop being a beta and get a real woman

This shit is pathetic. You should have said this too her directly while you were sober a long time ago. Revealing your intentions in this manner significantly diminishes the potential for your relationship down the road. It will be your most lasting impression on her.

RICED

uhm okay so the thing is, im really low test so i was okay with that.

i didnt even consider having sex until i was 18, so this kind explains how this relationship lasted even this long.

now that im turning 22 i finally feel that i have a desire to fuck girls, so yeah, late start, but ill go for it now.

The bruusing and tearing can occur when she doesn't want you. The fact that she was dry meant not enough lubrication. And the fact that it wasn't easy to slip inside was because she wasn't widening enough for you. Hence, not being attracred to you. Sorry bro....

>dripping wet
>and used extra lube

yeah, tell me about it. the fact that it never happened to you with your pencil dick doesn't mean that it doesnt happen to anyone

Not true at all

7" x 6.5" reporting in

Bad news for you cucks, she's lying to you. They can take it just fine if they get aroused enough, the excuse that "it hurts" might be just to get you to stop your shitty sex-whatever-the-fuck-you're-doing. Literally haven't had problems with women say it "hurts", but they have commented on the girth

Try dating bro, some girls have cunt problems just like guys have dick problems. The idea of dating someone with no sex is just insane but cut the dude a break Casanova

She can practice with a dildo, or you guys can start veeeery slowly and work up to it

yes, my sex drive was really low back then so i said fuck it, lets just skip the sex part because love is all we need...

anyways, we stayed together for 2,5 years so it wasnt THAT bad, but still, it was a big part missing from a healthy relationship.

This

Holy shit Hollywood really did a number on you. 2.5 years in a sexless relationship is complete fucking waste of time. And I'm not some Chad bro who thinks sex is everything, in fact that attitude is as ridiculous as yours

Stop trying to rationalize this. And yeah it hs happened to me b4 but I didn't try to rationalize it with absurd claims like "oh she just doesnt like sex" or "oh she's just too small" (which couldn't be the case when you guys are 6 inches lol)

tfw ex gf n i were more than sexually compatible

tfw someone else'll fuck her now

this sucks

>doesnt work for you
>cant work for others

ugh sorry, i missed the part about humans that states that all of us are identical clones of each other with the same feelings and desires

I'm a female and I'm wildly attracted to my boyfriend, but yes it hurts sometimes. At first it hurt literally all the time, then it got better as time went on. You have no idea what you're talking about.

>too big (6.4x 5.3inches)
Maybe do some foreplay or buy lube retard.

>guy friend tells me he set me up for a double date with some thots
>don't go, still kv
not even mad tbqh, I've never even seen these girls before.

>wasn't turned on
her pussy juices were literally flowing down my dick and around my legs

Any hope to save? out at a hp tonight, not one she's at so that increases my value

>have shy qt gf
>rarely turned on at home
>communicates her being turned on by annoying me physically like a kid apparently, which is terrible
>always gets really turned on in low transit public places and tries to fuck me in some shady corner
Fucking succubus gonna have me expelled.
Once I saw a girl just like her is in the front cover of a vampirism book, I'm scared brehs.

I’m the original guy. Yes she was turned on. She has no problem with that. We discussed it already that she was aroused (I can see and feel it I’m not a clueless bafoon). I said in my other post we have discussed what’s wrong before once.

U wot? It's the fucking average.

this whole thread is why i'm really anxious about going back to the "generic girl has no idea about her own sexuality and doesn't ignite the sex fire on her own"

had the exact opposite with the last girl, she initated sex a lot, she was horny a lot and i liked it

now i'm forced to go back to girls who have no clue if they want to fuck or even like it

fuck

It's the amount of reps you do with your dick, how long have you been in Veeky Forums retard?