Gymming with shitskins

>gymming with shitskins

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blocking your DYEL self out so Veeky Forums doesnt make fun of you

kek

>trying to shift the focus from the state of the gym to the poster
not an argument.

That's a pretty narrow box to cover yourself with OP. How much soy protein do you take?

put your weights away nigger

>working out
>5 brown teenagers walk in
>loud as hell
>crowd around cable machine taking turns attempting pullups
>then move to curl bars trying to outcurl each other

Did they move their whole body and make a hissing noise with each curl too?

>shitskins
How can anyone go through life so afraid of someone different from them and so insecure and still function? It must be terrible to be (You), OP, waking up every morning and being consumed by your fears like that. Have you ever considered getting some counseling? Seriously, you should go talk to a professional about these all-consuming fears of yours before you wreck yourself.

Don't feel bad they look like this and 85% of them are neet.

>afraid
begging the question. the visceral emotion that these "people" inspire in me is disgust; not fear. go project your insecurities somewhere else, reddit

Fucking Soyboi..
We don't put them back because we like to make the gym staff do their fucking jobs for once.
You nowhere near them weights so just shut the fuck up.

>it's someone else's fault
yep

Does anyone else have a dyel Indian guy at their gym who only goes to film womens asses whilst pretending to work out? I have noticed this at a couple of places

>We
WUZ

>the visceral emotion that these "people" inspire in me is disgust
Why? What did any single one of them ever do to you? Do you have any actual REASON for feeling this way? Have you even stopped for a single moment to think about it? Deconstruct it? I can almost guarantee you once you do, you'll find that fear is at the heart of your so-called 'disgust', fear of something/someone unfamiliar. It's perfectly natural to fear the unknown, but as a cognitive, thinking being, you should not be allowing knee-jerk reactions to dictate your higher thoughts and actions. Tell me, have you ever even spoken to any of these people? Or are you just furthermore allowing these baseless instincts of yours to build some fictional narrative about them in your own mind? Or, worse, are you believing propaganda you read online, instead of finding your own facts and making up your own mind?

>Why
>blacks are 13% of the american population
>well over half of all violent crime is committed by blacks
>over 90% of the violent crime committed by blacks is committed by black males
>so it turns out that 6.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime
>wait, some of that 6.5% are still young children or are too old to do too much
>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?

>so you be sayin' that about 3.5% of the population commits over half of all violent crime in a country of over 300 million?
SHEEEEEEEEIIIIITTTTTTTT

nice psychology 101 bullshitting you have there

You're ridiculous, blacks are absolute apes and that's why you live far enough away from them to maintain your illusions, which you then give yourself moral credit for.

I hope your wife and daughters get enriched, you absolute ignoramus. Take your kychobabble books and build a pyre and immolate yourself on it, you irredeemably clueless faggot.

>cherry-picking statistics
>statistics that don't even apply to you personally
>has never even KNOWN a black person, personally, but is willing to believe propaganda spread by people as irrationally afraid of 'different' as he apparently is
You're just embarassing yourself here, clinging to your irrational fears instead of thoughtfully working your way through the subject, based on your own actual first-hand experiences; you're being led around by the nose by people with an agenda. When are you going to wake up and see that?

>cherry-picking
you don't know what that means

>irrational fears
facts and statistics.

>instead of thoughtfully working your way through the subject, based on your own actual first-hand experiences
i live around niggers and they're disgusting

feel free to present your own facts and statistics.

>i don't have any
looks like you lost.

>not considering that maybe everybody just rayciss
Wow maybe put away the anime girl body pillow & lrn2college, loser

>t. so deep in denial they can't see anything else anymore
>'appeal to emotion'
Congratulations, you just disqualified yourself from ever being credible in this conversation by committing a major logical fallacy.
I'm completely immune to your weak attempts to inspire irrational fear in me because I know better than everything you're saying.
Oh and by the way white people have committed far more damaging and wide-ranging crimes against humanity than anyone else, or are you going to come up with some fake statistics to refute that too? Serioulsy, you don't have a leg to stand on so just stop embarassing yourselves.

niggers aren't human
researchgate.net/publication/268806252_Inferring_Human_Phylogenies_Using_Three_CODIS_STR_Markers_CSF1PO_TPOX_and_TH01

These white, sterile gyms with shitty benches always unnerve me as fuck.
They're disturbing. They look like they don't even have a designated pinning room.

LOL I could sit here all day long and post all the statistics and arguments anyone could possibly come up with and you'd deny them all and keep clinging to your completely irrational pointless racism, because you have an AGENDA and you're going to stick to it no matter what, because without it YOU ARE NOTHING AND NOBODY. So there's no point in even arguing about it. The fact of the matter is the vast majority of people are NOT in line with your views or agenda.

>I could sit here all day long and post all the statistics and arguments anyone could possibly come up with
please do.

i am providing copious amounts of evidence that shitskins are naturally violent retards. you have presented 0 evidence demonstrating any positive aspect of your pet niggers

you lost.

Nigga the agenda comes from Jews and racism comes from contact with other races. White people in White bubbles believe the (((MSM))) and think Rosa Parks and MLK are Mary and Jesus. See: Maine. White people who encounter blacks know they are nothing like people and maintain segregation as well as they can. See: South.

Blacks are so awful I've actually lost my racism for Latinos, Arabs, etc.

Not him but my city has plenty of everything and while there are trash thugs, there are plenty that to your eyes may give off that impression but they are a lot more "normal citizen" than you may believe. Also at the gym the other day a white and black curl monkey both left their weights out.

>a white and black curl monkey
that's called an amerimutt

Hmm this is so achingly 15yo I'm inclined to think it's falseflag bait

You dumb faggot Im talking about 2 people

he's never been exposed to niggers, i bet

People don't understand how big da hood really is because so many blacks are illiterate, it's basically radio silence. There are even fewer Based Black Men and more true nogs than there seem to be

>There are even fewer Based Black Men and more true nogs than there seem to be
that's the whole point of a normal distribution

from personal experience
>non whites are great gym bros
>blacks not so much

>I could sit here all day long and post all the statistics and arguments anyone could possibly come up
i'm still waiting

KANGS

You think that's bad? At my old place the sandniggers left their towels and bottles on the floor in front of the racks.
They hog as much material as they can for hours, they don't even lift, just loudly laugh (in arabic of course) and share their body odor with everyone.
Once they're done everything left is a sweaty, unorganized mess. They always come in groups, the PTs stopped trying too.