University gains

Uni bros not living at home, how do you get in the calories and especially the vegetables (micronutrients)? How do you afford it?

Peanut butter. Frozen veggies. Rice. Fatty meats like pork sausages. Milk.

Is that Taytay?

>chicken thighs
>not so lean ground beef
>milk
>rice
>eggs
>tuna
>canned beans

You can get pretty swole on cheap food

oh and the vegetables as mention earlier, you get frozen ones. I'm sure there are some cheap frozen brands.

Yes.

Eating a popsicle.

daaaamn, so suggestive

Why are you sayin th-

oh i get it

Buy in bulk, never the expensive brands always go for frozen food. I usually purchase food with the next 2 to 4 weeks in mind. Also, you should mealprep if you're not doing it already.
As for what I eat, it's usually chicken breast or beef patties with whatever vegetable I'm eating this month, often broccoli, some potatoes if I'm feeling fancy but more often rice and I'll add some nuts or berries for snacks in between meals.
If I have a girl over and I'm feeling really, really fancy I'll buy a whole chicken.

pic sauce

>le 56% face

>He can't recognize it's a hue monkey
>It's actually le 48% face

What do you folks eat while at uni?

i eat coffee.

And when i come home i have oats.

How many calories do you have?

Seriously, but i think this is an expert tier shoop

Turkey,rice,eggs and whatever greens I can find. But honestly I am just getting so damn tired of eating the same thing every god damn day

Doesn't it smell.

>vegetables
I hate them. Eating pea stew with salami two or three times a week to get some sort of greens. Rice and potatoes are the only other vegetables ... well, and bread. And noodles.

skincel

Looks like a mudkip

My bad, I mean meowth.

I've seen the pic with an actual dick but I don't know where to find it for you, maybe just try searching "slutty Taylor swift" or something and hope to get lucky :/

frozen

Drink coffee in the morning and only eat after i'm done with classes/have a break

How many calories a day?