>feel too skelly
>190
>stuck in the awkward skinnyfat-builtfat zone

Is this the natty curse?

You just don't know how to properly diet

try lifting.

you have no muscle

this

>lost 12kg in chase of dat abs (97 to 85kg @187cm -6'1)
>lost quite a bit of strength gains, lifts stalling,even 1/2/3/4 is hard now
>stuck in "not lean, not big either" mode
>lower abs and chest still covered in fat, feels like i would need to drop another 5kg of weight

pic related
I think im going to do very slight surplus now and cut before summer again

Fuck this, man. Your back is big, but should work on your legs and arms from what I see. Anyway, good work, keep it up.

legs and arms look like this because i have very lanky build, deadlift proportions.

Height, Face, ???? (you are missing one OP)

taint?

Is 195 lbs at 6'0 too fat to start focusing on building muscle?

>talking about basically aesthetic purposes
>mentions his 1/2/3/4

Your actual lifts don't matter when you are going for pure aesthetics, on a 500-700 calorie defecit do one compound exercise at the start of each workout, even if it is less than you can do while on a bulk, it doesn't matter, just go as heavy as possible. after that for the rest of the workout do plenty of volume in the 12-15 range, with slow reps, pauses at end, slow positives, very slow negatives. Really feel the muscle damage. Eat a high protein diet, 2g per lb/BW, with a good serving of carbs pre workout, maybe 50g.
BCAA intra workout and Iso post. 10-20 min HIIT post workout, no other cardio. Also, while 50-100g of carbs is the range I like to stick to, It's exclusively complex carbs, almost no sugar, I even make sure my milk is lactose free for most of the cut, and cut out milk all together for that last bit of skin tightness. Restricting your eating to a 6 hour window+preworkout carb up can provide even better results. Also make sure to do a more split up routine, don't go doing PPL or SS or FB. At the beginning of cut I go for
>Chest/side+front delts
>Back/post delts
>Legs
>Arms
>Rest
>Repeat
In the final stages of the cut I switch to a
>Back
>Hammies+Glutes+Calves
>Chest
>Quads+Calves
>Shoulders
>Squats+Deads
>Arms
>Rest
>Repeat
>minimal cardio ie, walk in the park
>lots of sleep
>200-300 calorie defecit

Oh and I almost forgot, 100 slow reps of mixed unweighted ab exercises everyday, and a 100 slow controlled unweighted reps of mixed oblique/adonis belt excercies every day. Proper breathing in Core exercises is essential for a small mid section.

Good shit

>tfw 6'0 and 154 ibs

this is why i'm going on a 'fuck it' routine and diet.
where i only deadlift and eat big.
fuck anything else the natty curse is real.

post physique

thats literally me
t. bitchgyno

>bulk
>hate the gut that instantly develops
>cut
>arms so skinny
there's no way out

This is me right now, I haven't really been doing anything serious at the gym, just a few times a week and my diet isn't on point due to uni, but I'll get back to it.

back for refrence

I know that feel. Start roiding like I did.

More like the rookie curse