Top 10 Anime Betrayals?

I don't understand why newbies guys like this, Blaha, BetaDestiny, or whoever. You realize they're all the same frauds milking you for shekels, right?

Don't play.

M I N D S E T

linkin park

> bugenhagen and blaha team up to take down lemonade destiny

Top 10 Weirdest Anime Crossovers

Blaha and Alex are for sure; but Eric doesn't sell anything im pretty certain.

Eric is in the WWE and doesn't sell anything.

He can still make money off youtube tho.

>bugez
>shekels
Your post is so profoundly sad I'm giving you a (You).

you did watch the video right? stop trying to create polemics.

He just says there is no point going heavier than 1000lbs OR keep doing it when you start fucking your gym's bars.

The Virgin Rackpuller vs The BUGENHAGEN MINDSET

>metal playing as dr. Lunch looks down at the straining, bent bar
>"this heat, this is your limit"

Didn’t he do rackpulls though

So he's 100% on roids. Why would you take advice from someone like that if you're natty?

Is Alphadestiny... dare I say it... finished?

He just got into the WWE a few months ago but is still around the same strength and size (if not weaker). Take one look at the guy and you’ll see he’s natty

It's not 1989 anymore, most of the WWE roster is 190 pounds

How is he roiding? His lifts aren't crazy and his physique is certainly nowhere near his genetic max that roofs would give him

I’m with this user
He’s still in nxt which is full of nattys but once he chooses raw or smack down he has to pin to keep up

*roids

Godfuckingdamnit

>His lifts aren't crazy

nigga that 880 behind the back blows my mind every god damn time, also that 805 jeffersons is just unreal. He can sumo 700, his lifts are world class level.

no man, just no have a free (you) to hopefully give you a better mindset

he cant

his WWE contract stops him from this

Not hating on Eric by any means, I love the guy, but his sumo deadlift was off blocks and with straps so no elite level strength there bro.

world class level for nattys

Also hitching so not meet legal either

What's Blaha selling exactly? Last he did was get rid of his Amazon links. He doesn't even have merch...

>What's Blaha selling exactly
Lies mostly

i feel bad for blaha tbqh, dude's a pile of insecurity and prolly has some mental issues, other than that i think he's really trying to deliver good advice.

Yeah, despite all the fake merc, lizard man haha stuff (which I don't know how much is true and how much is made up by stalkers and supplement shills) his advice is quality, and much in line with some of the best informative youtubers (Alan Thrall, Omar, Greg Nuckols, etc). I just think he hit the hornet's nest too much and it really killed his outreach.

Yes and he admitted it on the video, the problem is people like beta destiny blowing things out of proportion saying rack pulls above the knee are the best trap exercise, doing strictly unconventional lifts do hide how bad he is on conventional, and overall just being a con to novices. If you see that last rack pull video he uploaded he did a 1 inch rom , threw the bar on the rack and even the plates fell. Just absolutely retarded tier behavior 100% ego lifting but since his channel is also 100% newbies they all cheer and clap at his shitty attitude.

At first i thought alpha destiny was just a cringy dude with feasible lifting advice, but day by day he looks more like a charlatan to me.

He says he only did unconventional lifts because he just wanted be the best at them but wouldn't progressing with 1rm conventional deadlifts every single day fuck your shit up and thus not be compatible with his "bulgarian lite" method ?

One of the main reasons I see people cite doing unconventional lifts is they can be trained more frequently and frequency of training is a major governing factor in developing skill, muscle and strength.

The real logic here is he doesn't have a way to progress rack pulls anymore so he's reasoning down.

that's kind of how i feel about him now. I still watch his stuff, but I take a lot of it with a grain of salt.

Also, his whole "traps make you look huge" thing is really starting to make me wonder here. If you look at some of his older videos where his traps were much smaller, his upper body actually looked way wider. When you've got traps up to your ears, it makes everything else look way smaller and way more narrow.

I agree with you for the most part. I still watch him, but he's becoming a bit ridiculous as of late. I disagree about him being a con, yeah he has that naturally enhanced program but he doesn't talk too much about it.

Not surprised at all.
Eric is based as fuck and knows his shit. Blaha, you can say whatever you want about him, but he gives decent advice and keep up with legit science.

AlphaDestiny is just a scam artist.

He's better build for conventional deadlift imo