Can women tell that I'm staring directly at their asses when they are doing squats with yoga pants on?

Can women tell that I'm staring directly at their asses when they are doing squats with yoga pants on?

I'm not even trying to be discrete, just assuming that they dont care much or are looking somewhere besides me

picture related

What in the hell is that webm

concentrate on the issue at hand

the issue is what the fuck is that guy in the webm drinking?

To be honest, they walk in and I notice ass from peripheral. They are on their working sets but I'm actually just checking their form until I notice them glance at me

They can't tell.
They know

too late

Yeah women are really attuned to people looking. If your eyes dart down at cleavage for a microsecond the girl sees it. Doesn't mean you should stop though.

I think these are small eels

I'm just checking their form for pointers 2bh

Is he being based or retarded? Fucking asians

>using a lit shot to turn on cigarette
>drinking giant leeches
>mixing beer and liqour

crazy guy

Story of the webm?

>mfw I can see her thong when she's squatting

subhumans being subhuman

>salty OP angry at his mistake to use that webm

Disregard ops /r9k/ tier dribble.
This thread is now about drinking leeches mixed in beer and liquor.
>2017
>Not drinking giant leeches mixed in beer and liquor for maximum myostatin inhibition

Dont you wanna make it, user?

no, i was referring to the person in the op. should have said "subhuman being subhuman", sorry.

Yea of course staring is rude but they don’t mind if you take a glance every now and then. Just make sure you’re not a smelly ugly cunt.

I cant help myself. I have so much test i just stare outright. I imagine i must look something like this gif when I'm at my most shameless

Why do you care what they think

Goddamn that guy is cool as fuck

this dude motivates me to stop working out

I know right

Is this how you leave humanity behind?