I think that I have reached perfection

I think that I have reached perfection.

25 yo, 182 cm, 70 kg, natty and look big and smooth. I also do athletism. 1km in 2,50 , 100m in 12 secs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UK5U3pXyUTY?t=1m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>14inch arms
>no pecs
>no abs
>no legs

try again manlet

100 m in 12 seconds is the tyrone time when he was 12

you are nowhere perfection mode, you can go further

100kgs 8 perfect repetitions in squats
100kgs too in bexh press 6 repetitions, full range.

Do you even cardio?

>100m
>12sec
Idk about that one bro...

>do athletism

Started athletism like 3 months ago. Now im starting to get better results, i think 100 m i not my best. What im good is at 800 1000 and 1200 m.

How can i get more speed?

Whats your deadlift, squat, pull uos and bench numbers ?

Getting stronger overall may improve your speed but if you wanna be fast you need strong hamstring, glutes, quads and psoas

Also before you started athletism, did you work your lower body before ?

when you're a manlet ,rom doesnt mean much, its already 5" range

off to your pit midget

i got a 6'2 wingspan at 5'8 nice try

I have never tested my max rep.

In deadlift 120 kg with 7/8 reps
Squats 100kg 8 reps
Pull ups 25 kgs 7 reps
Bench press 100kgs 6 reps

All of them with full range of motion

Of course, but only gym. The only cardio was 1 day per week with bicycle.

You are strong enough for you bw, all you need now is to improve your technique and speed

But focus on lowerbody lifts, your DL is lacking

Anyways, how long did it take to reach there ?

If you are on your new gains state you could get a sub 11 secs or lower sprint time if your 12 seconds sprint was tested on grass. Without spikes

If your 12 seconds 100 mts was with spikes on track, then your limit may be on 10.9/10.8

For how long ?

Also as you told me you are better at endurance then you are probably more like a 400 meters guy

Will squats help me do athletism?

i know this is a bait. But im the same height and i weigh 15 kilos more than you do. You are either lying about your height or you are an amputee.

In the start phase and in the short run...yes, what helps the most are jump squats or quarter squats done fast

For sprinting you need to teach your body to move as fast as it can with resistance and without

> 6ft
> 70kg
> perfection
You are beyond dyel. I'm that height, 90kg, 12%bf and im only decently built.

Yes man, i find difficult to improve my DL, its my weakness.

>how long did it take to reach there ?

Almost 3 years, the first year i wasnt consistent and only the last 8 months with diet.

My 12 secs was tested without spikes in track. But i was 73 kgs. I focused more in endurance.

Like a year. My 400m mark is on 55 secs.

Dude its not bait. Last year i was in 80 kg with worse numbers overall. But I was very very skinny. Like 60 kgs or so when I started.

What the fuck is wrong with your chest. But more importantly it's pretty clear from this pic that it's a bit of both: you are a mild manlet and also not very big.

Well i can train on gains too, but i prefer to maintain numbers and get better in athletism.

Maybe next year i bulk again.

> those pec insertions
JUST

Dont know man, you tell me whats wrong with my chest haha

> 70kg
> look big

>180 - 185 cm
>70 - 85 kg
you are right in perfect zone m8

183cm
85kg
Around your bf % as far as I can see.

How are your legs doing? And if it's not that, maybe you should weigh yourself again, this isn't making any sense.

His chest looks good imo nohomo

your squat and DL is utter garbaeg

Btw, im suplementing with proteins, bcaa and creatine. Should i start with vitamin C??

You'll eventually injure yourself training for strength without bulking with it. If all your numbers are 100% true though then they are weird but impressive.

>maybe you should weigh yourself again, this isn't making any sense.

Ok wait.

Hi OP

How do I learn athletism? Do you guys know any good athletism school. I want to do jogging and athletism.

psychology degree: speciality authism

>182cm
>70kg

>look big

Lol!

not even close

youtu.be/UK5U3pXyUTY?t=1m4s

Did you gain muscle mass with atletism?

Suck off the guy with the highest VO2 max in the gym and he'll advise you on taking fewer breaths whilst doing it.

Guys what's a good tutorial for athletism?

Starting strengthicism and GOFAST

maybe for a high school track and field athlete

No, this is a bodybuilding atletist.

Id say focus on 400 meters/ 800 meters event

Your 400 m is ok

My weight right now is 71,2 but i had dinner an hour ago.

Well this explains it. My legs are definitely 10-15kg more than yours.

I believe i did, specially in glutes.

You're not looking at this from an athletism standpoint user.

he has deadlift and squat of person that is training for few months
the fuck did you expect lmao

Rippletits detected

I'm not saying everyone has to be full Powerlifter mode, but claiming to be "near perfect" with strength values that a 14 year old female teenager can perform is a little stupid.
Your strength still has a lot of potential - you still have plenty of joyful PRs to break.

We have different bodies from the scratch. I have friends same height as me weighting a lot more too. If you have same or around my bf% you have to be a beast, tbqh.

>near perfect

I was obviously joking. But this kind of body is what most of woman prefer.

I want to maintain my gym numbers (except leg exrcises) while progressing in athletism.

i have a very similar build as you. but my legs are shredded compared to yours, also your inner thighs could use work. if you did more sports youe calves abd forearms would pop out more like mine in comparison to the rest of your muscles.

you also haven't reached your genetic potential bro

if you are happy with your physique currently, then so be it. but you could use more work in the previously mentioned areas. just having your forearms and calves thicker makes you appear stronger for your size.

I think we look pretty similar, my arms and legs are a bit bigger but not as to say I'm beast. You look good though, nohomo.

Fair goal then. I just thought you were being serious and the way you talked about your stats further advanced that believe.
Good luck to you mate

Thanks for the comment man. Ill try keep improving. Theres nothing better to be a better version of yourself every day.

But OP can athletism, can you?

>182 cm
>perfection

eh seriously?

>100kg squat

Wow it's fucking nothing.

>wow it's fucking nothing.

I can front ox squat 90 kg for 30 repa pretty fast but im telling people their 100 kg squat is a shit

Squat is the easiest lift to progress btw

Althetism is very important.

I can front box squat 90 kg for 30 reps pretty fast but im not** telling people their 100 kg squat is a shit

Hahaha funny meme here's your (you) fucking autism.

Lmao!

100m in 12 sec is not good, but what do you do for your back? mirin

word

Topkek

>182 cm
>70 kg
>look big
I don't mean nothing, but i'm 170cm and 72kg here and i'm still look small as fuck

Do more athletism bro

I do strength training only, cardio on off days

You're big and impressive btw, but evidently your body dysmorphia's even bigger

No one can be impressive without being athletic
What are you going to tell people when you can't even run a 10 mile without gasing?

>170cm

>I don't mean nothing, but i'm 170cm and 72kg here and i'm still look small as fuck
maybe you look small because you're short?

Atletistic*

i am 1.88 and 84 kg and look like pro dyel compared to you.

explain this.

>182 cm, 70 kg

THANK YOU HUNGRY SKELETON

Excuse me?

>182cm
nag brah

Dude what the hell "perfection"?? My gf can squat more than you for christ sake.

You are delusional if you think women like skinny men with legs even skinnier than theirs

Is she also as athletic??

Well yes she does track & field, I think her 100m was 14 something

i used to know the feel - it gets better once you get above 90 user. doable in a few months

So how did you hunt down this particular exemplar then?
Must have taken a lot of patience and preparing?

so much salt