My gym has 36kg dumbbells and 40kg, but no 38kg for some reason...

My gym has 36kg dumbbells and 40kg, but no 38kg for some reason. I can get 3x6 on incline chest press and have been able to for a while now. How do I progress onto the 40kg dumbbells without transitioning onto the 38kg's first?

pick up the 40kg and use them you dense prick

if you're araid of going straight to 40kg use ankle weights on your forearms

4kg per arm is a big jump

>you will never be swole enough to bitch press

>You will never push up a cardio bunnies tit with your knuckle as you incline press her
Feels bad, man

switch to 6x3 and increase the rep count every week

so 6x3 > 6x4 > 6x5 >6x6

when you can do 6x6 its safe to go to 40

>you will never feel the warmth of her vagina emanate on your elbow

depressing

do 3x8-10 till its easy then jump

wtf m8?

>ywn be forced into pressing different weights that constantly shift their weight around and have to make sure keep them steady and the press as smooth as possible so they don't bitch at you, with the looming threat that is a fatter girl staring at you.
Why even live?

Find two 2kg things ? You know you can lift things that aren't calibrated gym weights right

And do what, tape them to the dumbbells?

No smartass, you obviously bring your cutting torch and weld them together.

Ok, serious question, is it harder to dumbbell bench two 100lbs cardio bunnies or barbell bench one 200lbs landwhale? Which is more dangerous?

I need to know because Christmas is coming up and I'll have to be home where there are no gyms, and I need to know if I should use my thin sisters as dumbbells or my fatass cousin as a barbell

Ideally, try both. For science.
Honestly, I doubt the fat one will agree to it due to having image problems and insecurities.
That said, I would personally find it more difficult to properly use people as dumbbells which makes it the exercise I would try doing.

If done the way OP image shows, two girls are easier. It's very hard to bench another person as if they were a barbell, as the distribution of weight is strange.

>Just be stronger

Do barbell incline press and micro load. I use barbell lifts to drive strength, then use dumbbell variants to fluff.

One girl wouldn't be balanced properly and it's harder to hold

Throw 85lbs (~38kg) on a barbell and incline press that.

Thin girls typically don't initially agree to being used as dumbbells either, m8, but they're able to put up less resistance when you press them into service, and after a while, they start finding it fun.

Actually mobile free weight service is one of the better secret perks of having a gf. When I traveled to Europe to met my gf's yuropoor parents, the only thing that prevented me from losing gains was using her to train