What do I do against shin splints? When can I run again?

What do I do against shin splints? When can I run again?

Just run on them bro. You can also do exercises like trying to write letters using a pointed toe with your leg raised. That helped me.

t. cross country runner through high school

>tfw no gf

You can run through shin splints. Just fight the pain as well as you can. Stretch your calves and ice them and your shins when you're done.

Wait for it, wait for the second bait pic

In my experience, never again without pain. Sorry bro.

Isn't this that same girl in the white dress posted here a few times a few days ago?

>TFW no butter face milk bag Slav gf

made for blue alien cock

She's jewish

Yes this is a bait thread created so he can post her picture with black guys. However no took his bait so OP bailed.

>made for bbc
>BIG BAVARIAN COCK

literally how is she a butterface

B
B
C

BRRRAAAPPPPP (boob farts lol)

damn

I think if you stand on a ledge with your feet pointing out and do calf raises (reverse calf raises?) it should help, well it helped me for a while. Test it out though, I might not be 100% correct on this.

LOL!

>that face

Is she a sex doll or something? Looks fake as fuck.

>reverse image search
>"south america"

Stretch calves before and after a run.
Might have to lower your pace until they go away.

This is why strength training + cardio is necessary if you want to excel at either.

Just bad makeup
She could be qt if she took it off or applied properly

It takes a few weeks to go away. To prevent it in the future you need to look into replacing your shoes or insoles. Also, don't chop your steps and strides because that puts strain on your bones (which is how you get the problem in the first place).

Its just a muscle imbalance between calves and shin muscles so do exercises to strengthen shin muscles and basically just run through it. Resting does nothing to correct the imbalance

Post that pic of her in the white dress. You know you want to.

same here. and it has been 5 fucking years since it started

Strengthen dorsiflexors
Stretch plantarflexors

>yfw she has 40-75 bodies and is a narcissist

Just bend your foot up to exercise it. For example, if you're sitting in a chair, feet flat on the floor, raise your toes up while keeping your heel planted in place. Do that 1,000,000 times whenever you get bored and that should help with your weak girly shins.

Swim

POST IT

looks like the girl with the angel costume, her instagram account was already posted here. It has niggers on it

BIG BAVARIAN COCK

BIG DELICIOUS SALTY BAVARIAN BRATWURST

It had one in one photo, she has a white boyfriend and is with white guys in all other photos. White women stick closer to their race than any other ethnicity.

Literally a 10/10 pls gib PLS

Not even a butterface