Short guy sends Tall guy to sleep with single punch

I find it interesting when some people assume Manlets don't know how to fight and underestimate us only to get roasted.I mean seriously....

youtube.com/watch?v=GbYCiAiUnBE

...just....

Cheap shot
Jaw bone punch
This guy should go to jail

It's not the cheep shot,tall guy started the argument and took the shirt off first

Wow, out of 100 tall vs manlet fights, the manlet won once.
Congratulations

You don't know that he started the argument
How do you know he wasn't playing shirts vs skins basketball with his black friends

That's not the point anyways
It was just an argument until the intimidated manlette threw a punch

It could have ended with the manlette being the bigger man by walking away but instead he had to prove his inferiority complex by throwing a cheap shot right to the jaw
Only thing worse would be a cock punch

This is not a manlette to look up to

It wasn't a fight
It was an argument and the manlette threw a cheap punch to the jaw
OP is a fag as always

Move along folks nothing new here

The taller guy was acting cocky he was not his friend.You are trying to find excuse why yet another tall guy got exposed for a glass jaw that he was.
Maybe it has to do with longer neck or maybe just with underestimating that ends in opposite kek

>You don't know that he started the argument
in france the all interracial fights are started by blacks or berbers

Ah yes the old "manlets don't know how to fight" stereotype. I know it well.
Especially those manlets that train fighting every day and make millions doing it professionally, it's always surprising when they win a fight.

I never said the klu kluks klan boi was his friend faggot
I said how do you know mr Nazi midget didn't yell nigger through the fence and our tall dark mysterious hero didn't walk up and tell the fascist to keep walking or get hit

I smell some butthurt Anti-White SJW here

It seems like most good figthers in mma/boxing are on the shorter side.

Mcgregor, Buakaw, Saenchai, Mayweather, Pacquiao, GSP, Jose Aldo ... etc.

R O I D S

To be fair he had all the time in the world to square off the manlet looked like he didn't want to fight at first, except he just stood there with his arms by his side like an idiot. Don't ever aproach somebody aggressively with your hands down not ready to fight.

keep coping with your roids longmen

Honor belongs in the ring, not the streets.

I-I'm trying...

Height has nothing to do with fighting skill you fucken idiot

Height does play a role in fighting ability though.

holy fuck

Just how many videos do you see of a huge guy fucking up a little guy?

Nobody would sympathise with the winner. People generally don't upload that shit because it was expected and there's no excitement in knowing the outcome just by looking at them, and the people that do upload them get hardly any views by comparison, because the internet Napoleons trawling the tubes aren't looking for vids like that to promote and share.

Another one bites the dust

don't forget the ultimate "king of manlets" 5'10 Mike Tyson

Don't forget fatties also hit harder too, if they are punch properly and driving from their heel as they throw their hip the energy from moving all the mass of that big gut gets transferred to their fist. Physics is pretty amazing.

what the fuck was that tall dude even doing? Has he ever actually fought anyone before? He fell for the same thing twice in a row.