Tfw you finally lost 50 pounds

>tfw you finally lost 50 pounds
Feels good to reach a goal lads. Anyone else reached their goals lately?

no

I broke prs for all the compound movements this week, I'm still dyel and skinny though
for reference
Squat 200x2
dl 205x3
bench 135x3
ohp 85x5
bent over row 115x3
yes it's in pounds, and I know these numbers aren't much compared to others on here but I'm just glad I'm reaching my goals

Downer thread :c

do you look (plausibly) good naked?

Tfw bulked up 24lb in the last 7 months.
Went from 150 to 174.
Time to cut.

Okay, figure I'll give y'all the long version

>go to music store at mall
>buy a pair of earphones, weren't happy with them, refund them and buy another
>again, buy a pair and wasn't happy with them
>refund them again
>finally cave and buy a more expensive brand (JBL)
>were faulty, left earphone didn't work well
>refund them for an other pair
>finally settled
>the same girl who works here has helped me through all this
>offer to buy her coffee for all her effort
>she messages me later (got my number from the refund forms)
>go on a coffee date
>have gone on a few now
>most recent one she was all giggly and smiling ear to ear, blushing
>cutest thing ever btw
>planning to have a movie date soon

Is this what "making it" feels like?

finally got my diet down and benched a plate with good form 5x5 to prove it.
Progress is the best incentive.

Hows the hat this handsome pepe is wearing called?

A took

started lifting again for the first time in 2 years. 3 weeks into it and I've reached intermediate on symmetrical strength. super happy tbqh

you are making it user, good luck

>tfw reach my goal
>tfw realize I need to lose another 20lbs to look decent naked

MY MAN

>doing curls in gym
>can see my abs blasting through my shirt in gym mirror every time i pump
Felt good, theyre not even visible normally

is it weird to ask girls on movie dates for the first date?
had a few gfs and have banged, but they were all friends before hand
i always feel like theyll just be bored with a movie and dinner

>down 75lb in 4 months

I just want to eat a fucking pizza

If you've just met her yes. Go for coffee or something, then the next one go for a movie.

>lost 10kg in a few months
>hit my goal of 82.5kg
All my lifts have remained relatively stable, but I still have this fat gut. I'm sick of cutting and was planning a bulk to start the new year, but now I'm unsure.

It's a bad first date idea because it spends the majority of your time in a dark place where you can't get to know her or have much interaction with her.

Take her somewhere where you can go from place to place so it'll feel like you two have been a lot of places together and make her more comfortable with you.

let's say she just comes up and talks to me at the gym sometimes.
would just hitting dinner be weird?
sorry im socially retarded, and thanks in advance for the help

thanks, was thinking dinner and ice skating buy you're right im being weird and thats too much, i'll try something lighter

I'm pretty much you but with 155 bench . I'm still getting strength gains while losing weight, gotta be under 220 by the NY at 6'1", the lightest in the last five years.

>wake up
>eat pizza
>don't eat anything more through the day

I don't drink coffee, so what would be good date? Not same user just curious.

Just go for drinks at a cafe or something. It doesn't have to be coffee, get tea if you prefer.

Same but ffor me it weirdly was eating corn flakes with milk for breakfast. I havent had breakfast for the last minth because I'm on IF.

i finally hit a 1.5pl8 OHP and a 4pl8 DL within 2 weeks of each other

feels good, man

thanks bruv, ill look so cute wearing it

>mfw already pissing purple when less than 24hr into /fast/

Lost 50kg in 10 months (110lbs)

Sober for 3 months

So it doesn't seem faggy to drink tea or water at a cafe?

BBC will make you reach goals faster

This is you overthinking, you can get whatever the fuck you want and i doubt she'd even remember.

>met this QT and we hit it off pretty well, nonstop flirting and jokes and we vibe well personality wise
>we make plans and she flakes out, but gave me a reason, assume it was genuine and shit happens
>reschedule and she agrees
>flakes out again and suddenly starts getting more and more distant and less talkative via text
>figure it's over and just let it go
>See her in person and it is still exactly the same as she was when we hit it off in person
>confused, make plans a third time, she agrees and even seems enthusiastic, day of third time comes, I told her to to reach out to me when she's ready because I assume she's always busy, she never does
>I get sick of it and start treating her like she doesn't matter, ignoring her, keeping convo to a bare minimum
>she seems affected by it to a confusingly high degree

Am I doing alright, Veeky Forums? I don't know how else to traverse this, but this feels right. I feel disrespected and I feel like if I go the other direction and try to fight for her to like me it's just gonna make me look worse than if I just go asshole mode. My pride feels better, and I feel like after being stood up twice and radio silence on her end, my chances were pretty much over to begin with.

I needed to hear that, thanks user. I guess coffee date it is.

First goal was to get down to 300lbs from 350. Then it was 280, 250, 240 (lowest weight in high school), 220 lbs is current goal, 200 final goal before a clean bulk instead of a perma one.

Made for B B C

Consistently went to the gym for the last month. It feels great bros I'm finally building some self discipline and I'm making good gains

I really like this pic. It's been snowing all day here and this pic shows the comfiest way of spending the day here.

Do you guys suffer from lose skin at all? Haven't had any issues yet, been using lots of lotions and creams and keeping hydrated.

D R I N K S
just take her somewhere you can talk and have a couple of beers(on you of course) if it all goes well you could even suggest dinner after (have a place in mind cos bitches literally never know what they want to eat) or just arrange dinner for a different night. if you talk and get along then this won't be hard. just reel in the autism for a bit and only let out little bits at a time (this is where the drinks will help)

you have done well my son. you must persevere though. it is not a fun or short road but you can fucking make it too brah

tea is not and never will be faggy, i don't agree with user there though water may seem a bit strange, like you don't know how to enjoy yourself and she might not feel like you are sharing the experience with her. also seems cheap and bitches want monay

>affected by it
expand. she lost interest further or started messaging more?

she seems overly interested in trying to get me to forgive her, so messaging more.

if it keeps her on her toes... you can't stay asshole forever though just slowly soften up but never stop putting your foot down if you need to. gotta stay boss too

Nope. Struggled like hell to get to a measly 214.6 then went completely of the rails for a week and shot up to 220. I've been preparing for a water fast this weekend, and will start tomorrow. My bday weekend is the weekend coming up so I hope that's enough motivation for me to fast for 5 days.

who woulda thought being a sensitive dramatic bitch wouldve worked in my favor. Thanks user, I'm gonna go into it with the intent of not really worrying about her too seriosuly anymore, I was pretty head over heels the first go around. but gonna still try to tread to line between being as nice as i was before while being more of a dick.

Wholesome post friend. You're gonna make it

You can always substitute coffee for anything that isn't a full meal. Tea, specialty tea places (boba etc.), ice cream, gelato. Basically anything you could order at a cafe that's casual but also gives you a chance to talk with her and get to know each other.

Dumb question, I know but I want to pay for her. Is that still okay or are most woman against this now cause muh feminsim?

the optimal would be dinner/coffee at mall then movies (choose a shitty movie) and then go for it

she will not be upset if you pay, at least for the first time/round

she said no, rip
aw well

thanks for advice though

broke the 7:30 barrier on my 1.5 mile run today. It's a good feel.

>SW 212
>CW 152
>GW 140

I've fucked up lads. Im really skinnyfat but as I made the stupid fucking mistake of not going to the gym during weightloss I've got chicken leg arms and flabby stomach/thighs. Looking for a good routine at the gym to get into (solo, non of my friends want to go to the gym apparently) that is achievable for 5'6 manlet.

>Inb4 read the sticky

I get starting strength but is that really the best for a skinny fat idiot?

>lost 110 pounds over 2 years
>quit drinking over a year ago
>still miserable
>except now I can't eat my problems away
not worth it desu senpai

Are you me? 96lbs pounds lost. Lost my gf and losing interest in everything