Is there any way to fix a weak jawline without surgery? The photo is of my jaw by the way

Is there any way to fix a weak jawline without surgery? The photo is of my jaw by the way

Other urls found in this thread:

bos.org.uk/Public-Patients/Your-Jaw-Surgery1
youtube.com/watch?v=wgwxn9mRpAY
youtube.com/watch?v=z3lCxI75owQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bbc

5x5 of BBC

A jaw is made of bone, if you are done growing, it cannot be "trained". Surgery is your only option to increase jaw length for a nice chin.

Tren

Real advice. Mewing, and lots of gun chewing. Do exercises that hypertrophy the mentalis muscle. Mewing and proper jaw posture will help push mandible forward, and the chewing and exercise will make the muscle bigger, making the chin seem more forward.

you're on the wrong site to ask this question

i dont think weak jawline means bad looks and isn't necessarliy something that needs "fixing"
i'd focus on other aspects of your life that can be improved instead

BBC?

post full face so we can get a better idea.

BIG BLACK COCK

Does your measial buccal cusps of your maxillary first molars rest in the embrassures of your mandibular second premolar and mandibular first molars or does it rest in the messial buccal groove of your mandibular first molar?

You might have class II occlusion giving you a weak jaw.

>tfw you look like my ex

Does your name start with 'H'?

The guy who made this is the biggest cuck ever.

What

pls respond

Wrong, it is BIG BAVARIAN COCK

Don't judge his fetish. You might get a fetish too, if you watch enough of these pics.

nope, BIG BULGARIAN COCK

He had to look at black cock more than anyone else....

So a normal person's measial buccal cusps of their maxillary first molar will rest in the messial buccal groove of their mandibular first molar. But if your mesial buccal cusps is too far forward it is because your jaw is too far back resulting in a weak chin.

grow a beard

Are your teeth alright op? My 8th teeth in lower row fucked up the outline and my upper row protrudes like 0,2-0,3 cm forward compared to lower row, creating a visual effect of weak chin. I need to get bracers to attempt fixing it. Consult the dentist and good luck with your jaw.

I'm both impressed and repulsed by the effort this took.

I mean, think about it. They spent their time looking up images of shit, then spent hours painstakingly cutting, skewing, blending images of some random person/creature's shit over top of a person, including shit smear on lips.

The image is effective at being disgusting, but I think I'm more disgusted at the thought of someone making it.

come back to me H**** reeeeeeeeeee

yeah its [spoiler]holly

You all misunderstand, it's the BIG BENGALI COCK

I didn't come to fucking Veeky Forums to be reminded of (((her))) JUST fuck my shit up

billionaire boys club they specialize in this sort of thing

You're not disgusted by the images/posts SHITTED.com is responding to?

>every thread on fit has someone shit posting that all women want black dicks, literally every single thread.
>wee i can’t believe someone made this image, it must be some sicko

I'm actually freaking the fuck out this looks exactly like my ex lmao

I looked at my teeth and I think I have a class II occlusion.
((Pic related))

stop samefagging sperg

Just push your jaw forward faggot holy shit it's not hard.

get braces

Had jaw surgery on my bottom jaw to move it forward in September

AMA

Kek'd

were you worried about losing sensation/ nerve damage in your face

I was yeah, my surgery went to plan though and I healed really well.

I do have some numbness just under my bottom lip but that has slowly started to return to normal since September, sometimes it can take up to a year for it all to feel 'normal'

Its not that bad honestly, fuck having double jaw surgery

NO YOU CANNOT
INSTEAD WORK ON YOUR LEGS
MAKE UP FOR IT
t. jawlet+chinlet

Can you post before and after pics?

White guys always so insecure right

Fuck the new Thing movie looks fucking sick

What's the context of this?

black betas upset obama's daughters crave that
BIG
WHITE
COCK

That doesn't do anything

Losing fat, breathing through my nose instead of my mouth (specifically that mewing thing), and working out seemed to make my jaw a lot better

You do. I had class III. Had surgery. Face is normal now. Look at pictures of the jaw surgery and what needs to be done. You'll realize immediately there's nothing you can do to fix it without a power saw.

>hurrr there are scary anons out there making content
Retard. Time to leave Veeky Forums for good.

any pics of before and after? why did you do it?
pls respond

Obama daughter was found to be dating some white guy, chimp out ensues

I'm repulsed that people don't lurk enough before posting

Sorry I'm in bed but I'll try to tomorrow

Its changed my entire face pretty much, I am no longer a chinlet but It's still not a CHAD jaw line, but its finally fixed.

I'd say put your bottom jaw forward to it makes with the top, hold the position there and look in the mirror, that's what you'll look like. Hope that helps, night user x

>if you are OP then you don't have much to worry about, you look cute, underbites/overbites are only really a problem for guys

Chin is way way more important for men than for women.

But the thread won't be here tomorrow

>But the thread won't be here tomorrow

Kek yes it will, it'll be here in 7 hours in the meantime you could just look at before and after pics on the internet

I hate this unattractive talent-less blob.

are you in the uk or us?

Take a look here if uk

bos.org.uk/Public-Patients/Your-Jaw-Surgery1

I think you're beautiful just the way you are, baby

>unattractive

5/10 there m8

>attractive
>posts professional photo of her face

You'll find your Joi, Joe.

qt

In english please.

Based shitposter

Blacked.gov is a psi op. It literally costs negative revenue but they still run the website, (((I wonder why)))

Do you think it's the same person or people are actually embracing the idea?

I was also thinking class 2

cute

Lips together, teeth together, tongue on the roof of your mouth

And keep mouth breathing to a MINIMUM.
Tape your mouth when you sleep. That's right you mouth breathing niggers, put micropore tape over your mouth before you go to bed.

post feminine benis

Grow a beard like the other jawlets.

wait do people actually do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwxn9mRpAY
youtube.com/watch?v=z3lCxI75owQ

Both of Obongo's daughters are getting COLONIZED. I believe a news site caught video of Malia kissing a white boy in university.

The youtube comments were host to a massive chimp out.

Lmao if this was about a white woman dating a black man, these people would be accused of the most vile form of racism

Make sure your top and bottom teeth are touching at all times. Try to fix facial posture and it'll correct itself over time (usually).

Yeah, stop giving a fuck faggot

I actually like your jaw. It's cute. Get over it.

>female jaw

I take it you're female as well, so no, you don't have to fix it since guys will jizz over you anyway.
If you're a guy, then you're fucked and only surgey can help in such a severe case.

It's fine, I'd kiss you

You'd kiss anyone who let you, thirsty fuck.

Why does she wear the mask?

There is nothing wrong with your jaw, assuming you are a woman. If you are a guy by any chance you have bigger issues than your jaw...

lmao i love how this slide isn't fucking photoshopped

But this is what the Jews want you to think in order to trick you into contributing to the gender war. Think about, lately in our society, even on Veeky Forums there has been a rise of faggots and trannies, particularly with the male gender. This all from brainwashing from social media, tv shows and the internet. It is no coincidence since in the past few years there has been more gender equality and feminist propaganda. There is an increasing amount of males becoming soyboi trannie faggots and commiting suicide because of "muh oppression" ( the LIE the Jews created) It is all part of their plan, to exterminate the entire male gender.

>mewing

you need jaw surgery, your bite is fucked

Yes, you can fix a weak jawline without surgery. I did it, but it will take time (years of dedication) for adults.

1. Mewing. This is actually legit
2. Hard chewing
3. Suck lots of cock.
4. Don't be fat.

Good luck, OP.

>gun chewing
that's the most chad excercise I've ever heard of

it all went downhill starting 2015
they've been actively avoiding to film her in profile

There's braces too.

Get cosmetic braces. They exist

nigs on suicide watch