Seriously why fucking bother?

I don't believe him

Shit, Alex was sexy af.

You have any pic of young Jordan?

Slayer of dragons

J U S T

YOUNGER

chad peterson

Sadly he isn't. He is fragile and emotional.

>guilt trips you about the holocaust
>ignores Solzhenitsyn's 200 Years Together
>ignores the huge prevalence of Jews in every communist country
>castigates you for identifying with your people
>pushes Schindler's List level lies about WW2
>attacks you for loving your nation and people
>never attacks the ethnocentrism of blacks or Jews
>ignores Carl Jung's Wotan essay

He is the gatekeeper limit of being a psuedointellectual money grubbing shill

I wish people weren't so selective in hearing what he has to say politically. As much as he holds the far left to account for it's flaws he doesn't shy from criticizing the far right either.

nothing wrong with postmodernism and you can't prove me wrong. neither can he

*gets a hair transplant*
*begs you to buy his women's mag personality quiz*
*tells you to make your bed*
*rambles about harry potter*
*complains about feminism for the 1000x time*
*guilts you over the holocaust*
>absolutely baste!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

youtube.com/watch?v=WNgkvcMJ8O0

>ethnocentrism of blacks
Ethnocentrism of blacks?
It's a fucking fraud.
Any true pro black and black only organizations that lead to actual power and protection and wealth for blacks were culled and replaced with stepnfetchets that hate blacks, house slaves, scumbags, and fed/cia plants.
Hell, they even killed bill cosby's son when he had the fucking audacity to make plans to buy NBC.

You're a fucking slave and you're too fucking stupid to see how completely and utterly dependent upon your master and their lies.

D U N N I N G K R U G E R E F F E C T

God I hate these pseudointellectual JP fags
Who exactly is my master by the way?

>wants to change the world
>can't keep his room clean
clean up your room

THIS

If you look more into any of the ideas he expresses, beyond muh /pol/, muh alt right and actual ideas, you'll see that he's pretty much cookie cutter in the matters you said, at least.

He is not cookie cutter when it comes to actual psychology, though. Except he ignores Carl Jung's writings on Wotanism and Adolf Hitler

>he needs an e-celeb to tell him to clean his room and what to think
You wouldn't last in any position of responsibility

I respect his intellect and he's a fine motivator but he kind babbled on about nebulous stuff when he was a guest on the JRE with other guest Greenberg (I think) who was very smart. Greenberg was nice not to BHTFO

t. ideologically possessed brainlet

Fucking this

He's a good stepping stone on people's journey but I see how much he muddies the waters and perpetuates the same old myth that the establishment wants

If he was a true dissident, independant thinker he'd be thrown out of his university tenure instantly. As it stands he just mildly annoys the most radical leftist brainlets

>I hate Peterson because he said Hitler was a meanie pants

The absolute STATE of it

Who can't you bad mouth in public and what large organization or group are you told is good in spite of how you feel about them.
And let's face it.
You can tell if you have a collar around your neck even if you can't see the face of the people who're holding the leash.

There is no pseudo intellectualism here. There are no good guesses, and no propoganda to shill.

>WAAAA! He called out my childish edgy meme ideology and I have no actual retort against him!

lol the aut-right is so fucking pathetic. It served its purpose in killing SJW, but now you can slither back to the trash can of irrelevancy where you belong

t. NEET loser who gets his opinions spoonfed to him by /pol/ infographs and alt-right e-celebs

>aut-right
>SJW
You're a mindless tool.
And I mean that.

im 18 and bench 225
if you dont reach 315 in your life time..kill yourself you failed

i'm a big fan of peterson so please listen when i say you are making us look bad

says the faggot posting internet aristocrat videos and believes in holocaust denial bullshit

good image

>tfw you need some leaf professor to telk you to clean your room
>tfw you never had a father figure so you religiously worship some con-artist and buy his books full of basic life advice for 60 bucks, because you're an emotionally retarded manchild

user...I don't know what the fuck an internet aristocrat is and I deal with the holocaust thing.

Is that all there is to life?
>physical attainments
>intellectual attainments
>social attainments
>financial gains

Why don't we all get on our shit

>lol daddy figure

>*worships Hitler

lol

>calling Solzhenitsyn and Carl Jung childish edgy meme thinkers
Care to offer an explanation as to why Jordan Peterson has never touched on the KGB confirmed writings in 200 Years Together? You'd think as a big proponent of studying the mythos and spirituality of the Old Testament alongside the New, he'd delve into the Judaic tradition and its undeniable links with Communism
Oh wait, it's easy for you to just dismiss that dangerous wrong think and move on

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com

>calling Radical Centrist civic nationalists relevant
lol

>IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PETERSON YOU WORSHIP HITLER
You alright buddy?

*unsheathes personality quiz*
*strawmans behind u*
Pssh, nothin personnel, kiddo

So this is the power of the JP sycophants

>>calling Solzhenitsyn and Carl Jung childish edgy meme thinkers

Strawmanning. I called the alt-right an edgy meme ideology because they are. Stop trying to "claim" shit that has nothing to do with you since you have no sort of authority figures for your brainlet meme club user. And its pretty clear the real reason you guys are so mad at Peterson is because you projected your shit onto him (just like you are doing with Solzhenitsyn) and then he went ahead and removed any doubt of that, even though his entire schtick is calling out authoritarian ideologies.

>calling Radical Centrist civic nationalists relevant

once again, strawmanning.

I prefer Jocko and Dr William Pierce

[B]eterson is entry level

>I-I totally dont worship Hitler guys! Its -just ironic!

>William Luther Pierce III was an American white supremacist, author, and political activist. He was one of the most influential ideologues of the white nationalist movement for some 30 years before his death.

really not helping the "im not a hitler fanboy" point of view here

When confronted with reality the emotionally unstable Peterson fanboy spergs out like this. What a miserable existence

I just realized that the increased popularity of non-binary gender terms is literally no different than the ever-present in-and-out of fashion trends. "Non-binary" terms are rising in popularity in the same exact way that Pogs, bell-bottoms, and Jerry-Curls did. They are just the new Millennial trend.

>he needs authority figures to think for him
Nice
The "alt right" is just a nebulous term for anyone who realised we chose the wrong future, unified by the understanding that Europeans must not become a minority in their own homelands. Call that "worshipping Hitler" all you want.

Did you even click that link? I am not "projecting" when I tell you that Solzhentsin, in very great detail and in great length, detailed the involvement and philosophy of the Jews in installing Communism in Russia and the Holodomor. There's a reason his final book was suppressed and never translated into English, and reviews of it branded him a racist, rabid antisemite despite it being factchecked by a KGB historian. If he was alive today he would be called a Neo Nazi and someone like you would probably spit on him.

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com

JP wouldn't touch that with a barge pole, his career would be over.

>post literally above me says he values the opinions of a paranoid and retarded neo-nazi
>all the anti-Peterson post mention that they dont like him specifically for not following their neo-nazi jewish conspiracy theories
>anti-Peterson threads suddently start popping up right after he calls the alt-right the fuck out

>The "alt right" is just a nebulous term for anyone who realised we chose the wrong future, unified by the understanding that Europeans must not become a minority in their own homelands. Call that "worshipping Hitler" all you want.

Totally not hitler worshipers though!

I think you may have autism, user
That's the Dalai Lama in the picture, not Hitler

>all the anti-Peterson post mention

No they dont. Mine didn't. You're just assuming things based on association. I never liked this faggot to begin with and I've always provoked his cult-like follower base. You just find it convinient to group people who don't like your father figure in with nazis so you don't actually have to come up with any arguments in Peterson's defence. He's scamming retards for money, that'd the truth.
Also Hitler was a terrible leader and all neo-nazis that idolize him should in fact hate Hitler because he ruined their ideology, basically. You too must know this because Peterson talked about it.

hey dumbdick, notice how I quoted the specefic part that dick rides hitler. Still want to pretend all this recent Peterson hate is anything else than stormfags bitching because he BTFO them?

>I get all my worldly wisdom from an e-celeb professor in a country with laws against far right opinions

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_speech_laws_in_Canada

>come up with any arguments in Peterson's defence.

because you have no actual argument against him. Theres a reason you have to keep pretending neo-nazis arent the only ones shitposting about Peterson all the time even when the post I replied to has some anti-jew meme image user

ran away from this post didn't you?
Haven't you got a personality quiz to fill out?

hahah dude post me one of your amazing infographs about how hitler was fighting the Illuminati! I really need life advice from a 20 year old NEET

>dude marxists!
>don't have pride in your race
>silent about the replacement of european people
>silent about the rewriting of history and destruction of european archetypes via popular media movies etc
>BUY MY BOOK FUND MY PATREON

hes a hack and a good goy. if he doesn't think its the jews behind all of this he could at least have the decency to offer an alternative theory and acknowledge the massive demographic change, and show some fucking concern about it.

Gee, I wonder which (((group))) you can't criticise in public
I wonder which Chosen Tribe makes up 43% of the 1%

My argument is that Jordan P. Peterson is a greedy motherfucker that doesn't have anything to offer. He makes a shit load of money off of Patreon, his overpriced works, personality tests and fucking Skype sessions. You people are so far up your own ass that you fail to see how autistic you look. Also Peterson's arguments fot Christianity/monotheism are actually mentally handicapped -tier and nobody calls him out for using such flawed, inconsistent logic.
It's not an anti-Jew meme, mind you. It's an anti American meme because only Americans can be retarded enough to get scammed by Leafs and Jews alike on a daily basis.

this

leaf niggers btfo

You're going to be a poor loser your entire life.

>DUDE ITS TOTALLY NOT JUST ALT-RIGHT FAGGOTS MAD AT HIM!

>proceeds to let his alt-right bullshit seep through his non argument

Also, how is someone greedy for making a living off of their work user?

Haha, your conditioning is showing. You have nothing to say about 200 Years Together so you ignore it, invent a position and call people silly names.

You've probably never read a single book by Solzhenitsyn for yourself, you just get daddy peterson to put it in big boy words for you

not an argument

>maybe if I call him alt right and a conspiracy theorist enough times I won't have to address his points
Remind me how you're any different from an SJW calling someone a bigot sexist? Or a fedora atheist calling a religious person a sheeple?

Wow! How could I even begin to debate these arguments? I humbly tip my fedora to your overwhelming Peterson defense squad hivemind intellect, good sirs

I know user! Im brainwashed and I need you, a 20 year old with no friends or direction in life who more than likely doenst even lift, to post citaionless infographs!

So fucking much this. Its unreal how disingenuous and intellectually dishonest he is. He made a name for himself by dipping his toe in the hot water outside of what is socially acceptable when he criticized hate speech bullshit, but he is in no way critically thinking about anything related to the demographic outlook and subsequent decimation of European culture.

Lel @ this projection

not an argument.

>posting all those buzzwords

Heres a tip, if you are trying to pretend you arent alt-right, you shouldnt let your alt-right conspiracy slip through. also, how is someone greedy for making a living off of their work user?

still not an argument, he btfo you so hard you stupid maple slurping nigger

nod an argumend :D

JP fanboys are embarrassing. Sure, he did some good analysis of compulsory speech, but sucking his dick, believing everything he says and building your entire worldview on someone else's rhetoric? Not a good look

>but sucking his dick, believing everything he says and building your entire worldview on someone else's rhetoric?

thats not whats happening though. Its just people laughing at the alt-right having a shit fit because they projected their dumb ideas onto Peterson and then he BTFO.

Haha, this post says more about you than it does about me, anonymous stranger on the internet :)

I think his point is that the guy makes money off just barely challenging acceptable values. Money seems to be his motivation. He is in no way interested in being intellectually honest about issues that might land him in real hot water. He will happily revert to his own brand of post modernist bullshit when it comes to Jewish influence and the invasion of Europe, because publicly speaking about these puts you outside the Overton window and often boots you off the gravy train.

Address 200 Years Together and you'll have won the debate and I will get down and suck JP's dick alongside you.

this
glad someone said it

People were hoping he would have the guts to speak honestly about certain issues. He wasn't and eventually had to confront that. Understandable, if he makes good money he can help his kids insulate themselves from the shit direction the west is going. I don't think anyone is angry, more disgusted that he turned out to be so disingenuous, but self interest is king.

People are just calling him a hack which is what he is.

So in other words, he doesnt believe in an internet consrpiacy theory you believe in, so this makes him a hack. Also, he makes money from his work (even though he post all his lectures and speeches on youtube for free as well as a podcast)

This is a rational view

>People were hoping he would have the guts to speak honestly about certain issues.

in other words, youre upset that Peterson doesnt believe in the same conspiracy theory that you believe in. Again, this was my whole point. I think the real problem is that the alt-right is slowly starting to realize how annoying they are becoming and how they are losing most of their innitial gains on Veeky Forums in terms of the culture war.

Address the "internet conspiracy theory" Solzhenitsyn writes about in 200 Years Together

>>benched 225 in his prime
sure he did

>>destroys Post-Modernism with his intellect
lmao

There's an easy way to BTFO everyone in the argument, address the "alt right conspiracy theory" in 200 Years Together

Oh, so you are finally manning up and admitting that all this really boils down to is the alt-right getting mad at Peterson for not believing in their conspiracy theories?

>"alt right conspiracy theory"
>the book is written by Alexander Solzhenitsyn, one of Peterson's most cited authors

lmao, you lost

youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

Jordam beterson is a smart man and big words!

But it isn't a conspiracy theory. Europe's demographic future is fucked. For the first time Islam is getting a real foothold in mainland Europe outside of Spain. Their leadership clearly want more brown people. The Jews undeniably hold incredible power in the media. The US foreign policy is undeniably crafted with Israels interests in mind. The Balfour declaration is real. The 200 years are real. Peterson claims anti semites are all failures despite the fact that history is LITTERED with successful antisemites. Every group but whites is happily engaging in nationalism and racial pride.

I don't expect him to agree with me on everything. I expect him to have the intellectual honesty and the genuineness to confront issues that are real but outside of the Overton window.

So user, you are admitting that the main reason for all of this hostility towards Peterson is because he doesnt believe in the same alt-right conspiracy you do? You know, just like my original claim that you all argued against?

So in other words Im right about all these Peterson hate just being alt-right shitposters

Again
>200 Years Together
>A book written by the same author Peterson discusses frequently
You fail to address the book, so you lost the argument, lol

>Solzhenitsyn is an Alt Right conspiracy theorist
Weeeeew :D

>so you lost the argument

Is that why you are deliberatly ignoring my question and are too cowardly to admit that the reason you dont like Peterson is because he doesnt believe in an alt-right conspiracy theory, my original claim? Are you doing this because you are realizing you just proved my point for me user?

b t f o
Good thread Veeky Forums

He got the following he did by speaking pretty plainly

Those concerns aren't exclusively 'alt right'. I'm still not sure what that label even means.

I'm fairly left leaning economically and socially. I just don't want my country to be Muslim or have its foreign policy dictated by Jews.

>trying to back out of it now

lol.

wait what question is he ignoring?

You're retarded, and /pol/ is fucking retarded. If you knew anything you'd see that actually learning the truth about the world is a solitary path.

what's the deal with post modernism?