Another Saturday night alone

What's up, Veeky Forums?

Have a seat, have a drink, and post your feels.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tMui4IVW0BM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anybody ever written serious programs in R? My advisor wants me to write a package, but I've only ever used Python and Matlab before (and a bit of C++)

broke my 2 week nofap with a wank in the shower, still no GF but I made a new diddly PR at the gym today so there's that. Probably going to shitpost all night and play vidya

Well,
>have the flu
>had a tinder date that I was going to bail on as a result but she bailed first
>have no gf

Probably going to go home and get wrapped in a blanket and play wolfenstein

Rest day today, got so bored I went to the gym anyway just to use the sauna. Went out with family but didn't eat/drink with them because I keep it clean. Will either play some Doom ('93) or watch a movie with the senpai tonight.

Oh one thing on my mind- my fat mom keeps trying to sabotage me. "You look too skinny" "have some Bailey's Irish Cream" "want to eat out?" etc. On one level she's trying to be nice, on another I know me being fit bothers her. Weird.

>Hit LMAO 5pl8 on squat
>Semester coming to a close, doing alright in classes, not to much to worry about
>Winter job coming up, where i work between every semester, get to work with other guys my age, looking forward to i

Still have this heart crushing feeling of loneliness, 21 years alone, soon to be 22.
Do alright in School, but recently want to get it over with and feel little to no motivation to continue, want to move back to Norway.

18 year old absolutely refuses to use condom when sexing her but no birth control. I know the right answer is to kick her to the curb but I’m in bum fuck no where and Her lower body makes me want to King Arthur her. What would you do fit

Evenin' OP

Currently drinking and smoking way too much, still trying to cope with the whole ordeal with a girl

This picture makes me crack up every time, it just tickles all my funny bones.

If you know how to program it will be straightforward. R is a lot like a freakish mix of python and matlab to be honest.

take a look at popular packages and get a sense of what the interfaces look like before you start writing yours. in particular, library functions tend to return objects with a bunch of values

do you want a kid?
that's how you get kids

I was at a scorpions concert a couple of days ago in Copenhagen, Denmark.

This band is the reason why I am still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=tMui4IVW0BM

Just sit in my dorm and fck off on internet all day. whenever I try to hang around with people I am literally just following them around. WHY AM I SO AUTISTIC

Yesterday I was at a party. I somehow ended up alone in a room with this really good looking girl (way too attractive for me). We sat next to each and kept eye contact for a long time while talking yet I didn't go in for the kiss. I had even previously had my suspiciouns that she liked me yet I didn't have the balls to do it, even drunk as a donkey.

I'm so fucking pathetic and beta. This is why I'm a 23 year old virgin.

>failed my last set on the last rep bench at 205 lbs
>did the roll of shame for the first time

>Realise i've been acting really cold and unnatural towards a girl because im really self conscois when talking to girls
>she goes off on me a bit and stops texting me
>still acts nice at work though

h-have i fucked it up lads, should i text her?

gf has been acting weird and distant for a week now. i've asked her twice what's going on and she ignores my texts. I just need an explanation goddammit
she was special you know. i haven't felt like that about a girl for so long. guess it's over between us.

>Just recently learn my best friend tried to commit suicide
>Told him I love him (no homo) and I'll be always here for him
>Been texting a girl I have a crush on at work about movies
>spend the evening playing Fornite with my other friend, having fun, talking about how we want to see our suicidal friend and make him fell better
>I can see/ my veins on my forearms
>I'm getting over that cold so I can go back to lift
>I don't care about my exe anymore
>The girls who's I have a crush on 4 years ago invited me to spend a week-end with her where she lives. She sent my heart emoji after our last texts, she said she was embarrassed the last time with saw each other was so short
I have so much mixed feelings, I just don't care anymore.

I stared keto after a 60 hour fast. I've been able to keep it up but I've had a headache all day and was unable to do anything but lurk Veeky Forums. Feels bad to be so weak. I need to be stronger.

Also don't even talk about drinks because I'm craving all sorts of stuff that would ruin my ketosis.

Fuck that stupid language.

Posting from other thread cause it died

>studying abroad
>chat with 10/10 at the gym between sets
>she literally has 5 dudes approach her daily
>going home in 2 weeks
>ive been rejected by every girl id ever asked out
> know if i dont ask her out ill be thinking about what ifs for years
>she says yes
>this was thursday
>sent her snap message earlier today (not text cause international texting is spotty af on my phone)
>she hasnt responded yet but I see on her story shes travelling today

I know I shouldnt be anxious, at the gym we said we would meet up next week, but I still am. I dont think I should have asked any earlier but now im worried im gonna really like her and have to leave in 2 weeks. Idk what to do bros

>refuses to use condom and birth control
>18 years old
>live in remote area

She is DEFINITELY trying to chain you down.

>lose weight+lift
>despite losing weight all my lifts had gone up
>308lbs bw to ~250lbs in 3-4 months

>365lb diddly x 5
>295lb squat x 5
>255lb bench x 5
>155lb OHP x 5

>felt on top of the world
>continue to lose more weight
>hit 230lbs and suddenly all lifts start fucking plummeting
>lose tons of motivation
>continue to drop weight but lifts are fucking SHIT
>now 200lbs and a mere husk of my former strength
>have been 200lbs for months
On the plus side I've found out how to live like a normal human being and not gain weight. On the downside I don't know what I want anymore.
I want to be strong, but I want to be aesthetic. I want to be athletic, but I hate running/conditioning.
I don't know what I want and it's impacting my weight loss, gains, and goals.

In the mean time I'm drinking a bloody mary.

She's jealous that you're doing good. I'm proud of you, bro. One the best things about being Veeky Forums is making normals suffer in shame when they look at you.

Also, when you say you keep your diet clean, what do you mean? Small portions, avoid foods altogether?

>work place relationship

Hah, I told myself i could do it and end it on good terms or just quit the shit job. holy fucking shit i was wrong lmao

>I can see/ my veins on my forearms
HOLY FUCK SUCH A GOOD FEEL

just say you fucked up bud, there isn't anything wrong with admitting you're a sperglord to them and saying you messed up.
>H-hey, I'm sorry I have been acting weird lately, I've just had ____ on my mind... I hope you understand."
"ok user its alright I understand"
>"let me make it up to you...? (insert normie date idea)
It'll work breh.

She's an intern leaving soon.
I restrain myself from work relationship.

anyone knows which exercises can improve my pullups? apart from pull ups obviously.

Get more potassium and sodium.

You better hope she doesn't go full time or even part time

wait until you see your first bicep vein. You'll cream your pants. Keep it up brah!

I've been drinking Snake Juice and I still feel this way. Some of the guys in /fast/ told me it's likely just keto flu.

Assisted pullups.
OHP.
Lose weight.
Lat pulldown.

I'd run away right now, waste my money and do an hero, if I didn't have a family

fuck

Thanks guy,

But I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong with my curls, I feel mor strains on my forearms than my biceps.

>too embarrassed to wear a tank top to the gym
i'm too pure for this shit

I dont know man, i feel like ive gone too far here and taking up the courage to ask a girl out nowadays is hard, i had my dog die the other day and im really not in the state for rejection

Just gotta build yourself back up. I've had to build my squat up three times now after injuries. It sucks, but you just have to keep at it.

Dog sitting tonight, have to drive home early tomorrow morning. Kicking myself for not talking to the skelly girl I saw last week (she had great triceps though).

>sandnigger shilling
Not as bad as the tranny fag posters, but it's up there.

>Have a seat, have a drink, and post your feels.

Have some interesting things going on with my projects. Been stressed out lately and not sure if this is just my path. Not sure what I'm going to do but I figure the harder I keep trying the better I'll get

I'm not even trying to change though...

>tfw my friends are all doing things, working far away from home, studying, etc.
>my life is just job searching and going to the gym
I'm hoping to get into the air force next year. Maybe it won't be the ideal job, but it's better than getting stuck just doing entry level jobs all the time. And I've always had a boner for these planes anyway.

Try different angles and be VERY strict when curling. Don't move any other muscle.
I do 3x10 and each set at a different angle.
One where my arm is in front of me/forward.
One where my arm is at an angle towards my opposite knee.
One where my arm is towards my opposite thigh.
It just feels best doing this. Stop curling more than you can handle which makes you over compensate and body curl.

Literally count down from 3 in your head and do it. It’ll get easier as you develop confidence and one day you’ll be slaying left and right. You can do it user you’re the fucking shit

Can we talk about good feels here?

I've been lifting for like 4ish months now and aside from the whole "you've lost weight!" stuff (I've always been a fatty), not much changed. Today my father asked for help with carrying some stuff from a shed to another, since his back had been hurting, me and my two brothers had to lift most of the stuff

>carrying boxes of different weights to the truck
>all around easy stuff
>third trip
>only thing missing is a table
>ancient, huge ass wooden desk with drawers and a mini shelf, thick and heavy as fuck
>all the drawers and stuff are on one side
>father tells by two brothers to go on the heavier side while I do the lighter one by myself
>reach the truck
>brothers both climb and try to lift the heavier side
>both bending over and looking like their spines will break
>father tells them to stop cause they'll hurt themselves, will hire someone to take care of the desk later
>climb on the truck to give it a shot
>squat ass to grass on the edge of the open tray and try to find a good grip on that thing
>imagine my family laughing at me for failing, the ticket to snap city I could earn or worse, both
>pray to the Veeky Forums gods and hope functional strength is real and not a meme
>breathe in and lift
>the desk actually comes up
>waddle it in the truck's back while my brothers push the other half
>father says "I should get you a job at the farm, it'll suit you better than those computers"

That felt pretty good to be quite frank my famalams

Good job dude.

excuse me?

I dont know where Im going wrong

I have no problem approaching girls. I can hold a decent conversation for 10 minutes assuming they arent shy and autistic. I get signs like them flicking their hair or touching my arm.

But whenever I go in for the number they ignore it, change the subject or refuse and walk away.

Id say im getting a number from 1/20 good introductions. Is this a normal strike out rate? Most guys I talk to make out they have a near 100% success rate but we all know guys talk shit and try and make them selfs not sound beta.

Yeah im the same.

I have stretchmarks from where I lost weight and acne scarring on my shoulders from when I was younger.

I really feel like everyone would just stare at it

Tshirt master race

I've come to realise that a girl I'm seeing (who is beautiful, intelligent and madly in love with me) is pretty much completely insane.

I tried to stop things with her last week, she rang me 42 times that night, every 5 minutes from 8pm until 4am.

I went out solo to try to pull anything I could get but my head wasn't in it and I ended up in a club cubicle crying my eyes out for 45 minutes straight. Not even about her, about my entire life. About my shitty upbringing, about how easy it was for me to get rid of someone who loved me as much as she did, about how I never felt anyone could ever love me.

I really don't see the point in life. Tall, handsome, good career prospects (comp eng student) beuatiful girlfriend with regilar sex, well liked with a lot of friends. If you had a shitty family you're destined to be miserable.

sorry to break it to you, but she may already be talking to another guy. this just happened to me and i had to find out on my own. they didn't even last a month before he cheated on her.

Sure
For the first time I actually feel good. As in, nothing is bothering me, and I'm perfectly happy
Worth noting tommorow is my 21st birthday. About a month before I could only think of how I'm turning 21 being a virgin and gfless, and that I sucked. Thought absolutely nothing would ever work out for me. I still am, it hasn't changed. But I've spent the month improving mentally and physically, and progress is fucking sweet lad, I'm not even sure what to say
I'm just happy. A feeling foreign to me for an untold number of years

>I have so much mixed feelings, I just don't care anymore.

Thats the best mindset to be with women. Its essentially the confidence they are looking for.

What's the insanity lad?

Sounds like you're actually terrible at reading social cues but you think that you're good at it. I'm not really sure what to tell you. The fact that you lack the introspection to realize this is probably also a problem to be honest.

The reason I started lifting in the first place may be gone. I don't get to know yet. It's a Damocles Sword above me every second, and it makes me want to kill myself even when I'm in a good mood.
Even weirder, I got deja vu writing this.

>bootiful
>smart
>insanely in love
I fucking wish I had your problems my dude. I can't remember the last time a human thought of me fondly.

>tall
>handsome
>beautiful girlfriend
>tons of friends
>surprise, engineering student who will be rich as well

pretty par for the course for Veeky Forums

>have okay muscles and body
>but have horrific gyno
>can never ever wear a tank top anywhere, dont even feel comfortable wearing one at home

I'd rather have been a virgin than have had sex and now potentially having HPV
stay safe buddy, i'd say use a condom but that's what i did and apparently that's not a guarantee

Not the guy you replied to but thanks for this user

>"I should get you a job at the farm, it'll suit you better than those computers"

user you have ascended from the pit of darkness into the realm of parental acceptance. Very proud of you.

I'll keep it in mind lad. Actually, if you don't mind me asking, I'm curious about something
If I'm knowingly going to be at a party or some event with a potential of me being laid, what's the course of action in terms of protection? Have a condom in your pocket?

Most girls/sluts will expect you to. Unless they're batshit insane, that is.

Kept mine in the wallet, easily accessible and no risk of accidentally falling out.
Never ever ever ever go in without one, not worth the risk.
Good luck man, and losing it to someone you care about is definitely better than the alternative.

Oh jesus, I don't know where to start.

Today for example, she started freaking out about her exams next week. She thought she was breaking out in hives and started itching herself all over. I told her she would be ok and she just got even angrier.

She called me abusive because I used a "harsh tone" (after I made her dinner, gave her a back massage, this all done with the purpose of helping her to destress)

I just went silent and said I would give her 5 minutes to calm herself. (If I wasn't a patient guy I would be gone insane from this shit)

She refuses to get help for her anxiety and it causes her to lash out at people to make her feel better. Also refuses to talk to me and tells me I'm not her therapist.

I'm not even a beta, I'm a strong character but I'm still a nice, decent guy. She doesn't appreciate me at all. She's really going to regret losing me but I have no choice but to properly finish things with her.

That's the tip of the iceberg. She is an absolutely infuriating person to deal with at times.

yeah i know that's probably what's going on. sad desu

>friend broke up with her bf
>keeps hounding me to hang out
>face isn’t that great but she has big tits a right body and a giant ass
>not sure if I want to even try to fuck her or just be shoulder to cry on because she’s the clingy type

What do I do Veeky Forums? My gut is telling me this is a mistake in the long run

So why aren't you with her?

>tfw used to living with the general depression
>but some nights it just decides to shit on you extra hard and all you can do is listen to sad music and lay there
>trying hard to put my life back together after my fucked up youth and feel too old , surrounded by so many young people
>always tired, lonely, haven't had physical contact in years
>nobody to talk to, have thought about suicide every single day for 8 years
>dont even have it in me to cry anymore, just go on existing because i know i dont have the guts

i suppose i should go to a doctor and talk to them about it, but i'm scared that they'll prescribe me something that stops me feeling sad and then i'd just feel nothing at all - its like im used to it
fuck

This. Sorry user, but girls usually give out numbers like candy.

I've literally seen a Gollum of a man get numbers, multiple times.

Sounds like you are actually terrible at this.

Thanks for the advice lads. Do love this place sometimes because of stuff like this, being able to ask questions I can't say to even people I'm close friends with

had this feeling moving into my new apartment. good4u user

Talk to your friend first, if you value it.

I’d be careful user. You know her better than we would, but usually more times than not when a person goes radio silent via texts and gets distant it either means she’s talking to another dude or she’s moving on. Most times whenever a chick is going through something they’ll use their guy as a venting device. Distance is a red flag, I may be wrong but I’d just brace for it.

are you fucking stupid? im a virgin and even i know to keep a condom in your pocket/wallet. what the fuck would you expect?

wow, you are fucking upset arent you buddy

She doesn't want to be "in a relationship". I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said no. Obviously it was a bit disappointing but I was fine with this at the time.

She messages me constantly, rings me every night, in the summer she would travel 2 hours on a bus to stay with me in my house. She has told me she loves me, that she's mad about me, that she wants to spend all her time with me.

I think it's because she's a law student and she projects this tough exterior. In reality I'm the one in control of the situation and if we were public people would know that.

Don't fucking ask me dude. She's driven me around the bend with this shit. Honestly puts me off women completely, not worth the shit. Too confusing. If you don't want to be my gf stop being obsessed with me.

My university football team just one the SEC championship, but I don't have anyone to celebrate with. So I'm sitting in my dorm room alone drinking vodka and watching simpsons re-runs.