How do you figure out how many calories are in chicken breasts, chicken thighs etc. there's nothing on the package

How do you figure out how many calories are in chicken breasts, chicken thighs etc. there's nothing on the package

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hT2pcj4KFY0
myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/chicken-breast-meat-only-grilled-roasted-per-ounce-531319444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Search it on myfitnesspal with the store name, eg "Publix boneless skinless chicken breast." Weigh your portion and log accordingly.

weigh it to see how much you have and then google

just light the food on fire and measure hot hot it gets for how long. once the food is done burning up you'll know how many calories were in it

Different websites are giving different results for the same measurement

yeah like everyone says get a food scale

if you google "calories in x grams of uncooked chicken breast" or whatever it'll pop up

That really is a complex issue then.

>he doesn't adjust his diet by feel

I usually feel like eating a truck of burgers, I'm sure that will work out great

huh
well i don't know then
pick a reliable one and use it, like Wolfram Alpha

>logging calories is annoying
>do OMAD
>count calories for a single meal
>done
It's good shit. I recommend it.

Only niggers shop at Publix my man

It's like you want a shitty shopping experience. Publix is GOAT.

Enjoy your nigger store. The subs are subway tier
youtu.be/hT2pcj4KFY0

How what is the calorie / protein/ fat / vitamin content of a full cooked chicken per day?

Nothing else.

my sides

>26 seconds
>"you fuckin' with a white boy"
Is the man Argentinian or did I hear him incorrectly?

Nah I definitely heard this as well

He said "you fuckin with the right one"

We are white tho

BTFO

How big is that meal usually?

enough to hit macros and calorie goals

Would eating only two meals a day at smaller portions be worth doing? How do you stave off the hunger?

Do you weigh chicken before or after its cooked?

>0:43
made for BBC

Yeah, especially if you can narrow your feed window to 8 hours or fewer.

Drinking water, tea, or black coffee helps. You don't feel as hungry once you enter ketosis, since your body is feeding on fat.

Thank you.

Wondering this also

It seems like most places list the calories for cooked chicken. myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/chicken-breast-meat-only-grilled-roasted-per-ounce-531319444

Little bit of research showed that skinless chicken breast is about 30 cals / oz. if you only bake it, I would imagine it wouldn't change the amount.

go back to /int/ with your stale memes