Why are my niggas at /fast/ the only true men here?

Why are my niggas at /fast/ the only true men here?

Even a fucking monkey could pick up a stick and lift, but only gods can resist the temptation of man's first sin.

The serpent told Eve that she would become like God if she ate the fruit. So the sweet carbs weren't the temptation in this case.

37 hours into my first long term fast. The temptation is fucking real.

My limit so far is 80-90 hours. It gives you great energy.

I use fasting as a quick way to get into ketosis when I'm cutting.

I don't need to cut, I am already at a good body fat percentage. Is there any reason to try fasting?

I regularly fast for over 100 hours, but I'm morbidly obese.

It has a lot of heath benefits, like insulin sensitivity.

because most of us/you are fat as fuck
meanwhile i'am under 10% bodyfat and do 18:6 fast as a vegan

>emulating third-worlders

>tfw started cold showers and IF again at the same time

let's go boys

>le starve yourself meme

Fuck you

Can I keep taking creatine while doing the water fast (nosalt, pink salt)?

Yes.

>tfw unintentionally been fasting atleast a day per week for years now
what are the benefits of fasting?

I'm barely above DYEL and have trouble eating enough calories for the day

usually I end up eating 2 cups of brown or white rice and whatever else I munch on

can /fast/ fix my lack of appetite? Doctor gave me a blood test a couple months ago and actually said I was malnourished

Also what overall benefits can fast give me?

>can resist the temptation of man's first sin
what, water?

60 hours in, started off feeling nauseous this morning but my energy is skyrocketing. Suspecting that either today or tomorrow will likely be the toughest days to deal with, since that's usually when my ketosis sends in (lol what am I saying I'm doing the meme diet idek)

It's probably just the water weight, but I feel somewhat lighter and quicker on my feet now, even just after 3-ish days. My theater group had a little dance party after our performance last night, and for the first time in a while I felt comfortable dancing and jumping around in a group with other people (I'm in the pit don't judge me)

Keep on keeping on, you crazy fucks. This is why I love Veeky Forums

>I don't eat enough
>eating is hard
>what benefits will not eating give me?

Death, it'll put you out of our collective misery.

It takes me less than a day to get into ketosis with wet fasting.

But I guess it would take longer if you are very overweight or sedentary.

Not even memeing, have you tried smoking pot?

Have you tried exercising?

I am doing IF 16:8. I usually skip breakfast and just eat a normal lunch and a slightly bigger dinner. If I'm hungry in the afternoon i eat an apple or two.
Now I have made some progress but a fried of mine told me that my metabolism rate is going to be fucked once i get back to eating normal three meals a day because my body will have a slower metabolism and will turn every surplus I am going to have back into fat because my body thunks I am in starvation mode.

You have to go back to Africa.

You can avoid this if you keep hitting your macros within your feed window.

Is coffee and green tea acceptable on a fast? Went half a day already, I think I can do it. I started playing Witcher 3 so I have no problem with distracting myself.

Avocado... there was more than one video... watch the six part series. Point I'm making is Fung doesn't rely on computer models. You are straw manning him to discredit him, why tho?

Are you retarded?

I'm doing 23:1 water fast but I've seen some anons point out that it doesn't help losing weight and fucks you over, how true is that?

I started fasting this week thanks to /fast/ with a dry 36 hour fast and then with 23:1 water fast. Haven't seen changes except that the second day of the 36 I felt like shit.

Completely false, 23:1 works, i'm doing it right now.
Every time you fast >24h make snake juice (1 tsp salt, 1 tsp potassium chloride (losalt), 1 lt water) and drink it to not feel like shit.

Wikipedia says potassium chloride is toxic in enough quantities, have people doing the snake potion for a long time not felt any adversities?

Bro, a tsp of potassium chloride without any other source of it is under the rda

In case you're scared, halve the dose of potassium

And clearly don't drink the whole bottle at once, sip it during the day

>Tfw doing NoFap, Fasting, and Cold Showers.
Go Ascetic bros

>once i get back to eating normal three meals a day
why would you?

>Wikipedia says potassium chloride is toxic in enough quantities
What isn't?

Your friend is a tard, and in case you're scared about metabolism and shit just fast for a pair of days for a reset

>does it have calories?

no.

So of course.

This right here is monk node for sure. Keep at it to achieve enlightenment.

Thanks.
I only do this fast to lose fat. I plan pn bulking when i lost enough body fat to my liking.
Wouldn't my body get into starvation mode like that? Doesnt seem logical to change your metabolism by not eating anytging at all.

Almost made it through the day.
I only plan to fast for 24 hours, what do you normally eat after a day of fasting?

So, I'm looking at the snake man diet channel, and wrote down the snake juice recipe. I'm not a native english speaker so when he said he needed apple cider vinegar thats organic and mother I could not understand what he meant with the "mother".

The mother is the bacteria you see at the bottom that's responsible for turning the liquid, in this case apple cider, into vinegar. It basically eats the sugar in the juice and shits out acetic acid.

yes, pot makes me eat an unhealthy amount of one food that tastes really good (doritos, brownies, candy, etc.)

>are you retarded?
I prefer the term 'autistic'

I gotta take care of things first