New girl at work will notice me if I finally hit 1/2/3/4

>new girl at work will notice me if I finally hit 1/2/3/4

I'm determined

Tell me about the lifts OP.

She'll be mine user, one day..

She won't. 1/2/3/4 isn't even good.

What should i aim for then?

what is 1/2/3/4? I keep on seeing it said but idk what it mean.

Don't shit where you eat

pl8s of the big 4

1 pl8 OHP
2 pl8 Bench
3 pl8 Squat
4 pl8 DL

the earliest reasonable milestone for lifters

Made for BBC

2/3/4/5

Big British Cock

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

I know a girl who looks like her but hotter.
Her boyfriend is a fatso with a neckbeard.

lul

after I fucked my FwB in Munich for the first time she was like "Amazing I have to import someone from Austria to give me a good dicking!"

Guess you post is just lies and/or cope.

captcha: unsuitable calle

Fugg honestly i need the confidence to talk to a girl like this.

Funny how most of you most likely are part slav after the rape of Berlin and East Germany from the Reds.

Dirty genetics.

big bavarian bratwurst

>not realizing that BIG BAVARIAN COCK posting is just a reaction to the recent BBC spam in every thread

shggy

Is that even balanced lmao

how is that not balanced?

yeah each lift is stronger than the previous one, it's reasonable.

4pl8 DL isn't that much, but it takes the longest. 1 pl8 OHP isn't hard if you focus on it

I hit 4pl8 DL around the same time i hit, actually, a 1.5pl8 OHP

New girl at work already blew whoever the most popular guy is

is saying you hit 1/2/3/4 mean you do it for reps?

no, not even close. its a meme.

>t. a weakling

r u stupid?

Just because the numbers are in a mentally pleasing sequential order doesn't mean it's biologically smart to shoot for

You're as bad as American sluts with the fascination of 6 foot height for guys (when most of the world doesn't use feet and women in other countries have no 182.88 cm requirement).

depends on who you ask.

Personally 1/2/3/4 for me is ORM but reps is even better

then provide an alternative lol

its obviously not perfectly balanced, but it doesn't seem far off. why don't you try giving an actual counter argument and state what you perceive to be balanced 1rms you fucking incel retard

I’ve always thought it was for reps

Its extremely balanced.
I never overhead pressed until I hit 245lb bench. Got 1pl8 first try albeit shitty form. Took 2 weeks to get it clean.
Didnt deadlift a day in my life but had a 3pl8 squat. First deadlift I got was 3.5pl8 and thats without pushing too hard. Had 4pl8 in like 2 months.
This is with me dicking around in the gym every day for a year with no routine whatsoever.